looking for my mother jean a gilson

looking for my mother jean a gilson

Posted in the New Castle Forum

JEANNE SHAFFER

AOL

#1 Feb 9, 2009
Hello can you help .. this is a very sad situation. We have not seen our mother for over 12 yrs since the death of our sister and many years before that She is in her mid 80's she is with a daughter named linda cross crawford. She keeps us from our mother . My mother has grandchildren she hasnt seen and now there are 10 greatgrandchildren she has not seen. Life is very short ... I never did any thing to my parents to deserve this.. my mother was abused by my father and our childhood was so great but thats the past .My sister linda has not paid rent and also has taken advanged of many people and goes between new castle area and Florida maybe fort myers,fla
Some lawyer in New Castle make family situations worse.
I went to college and became a Registerd Nurse . I raised a beautiful family. Please help if you can I have tried everything Her brother Dave keeps asking about her he is 82... THANK YOU
I live in Gold Canyon AZ
mel

Kings Mountain, NC

#2 Feb 22, 2009
Why don't you post the most accurate description you can of your mother and the woman she is with. Also, list what car they may be driving and anything you know about their habits, where they like to eat, what they like to do, etc. If they use different names, list those as well.
JEANNE SHAFFER wrote:
Hello can you help .. this is a very sad situation. We have not seen our mother for over 12 yrs since the death of our sister and many years before that She is in her mid 80's she is with a daughter named linda cross crawford. She keeps us from our mother . My mother has grandchildren she hasnt seen and now there are 10 greatgrandchildren she has not seen. Life is very short ... I never did any thing to my parents to deserve this.. my mother was abused by my father and our childhood was so great but thats the past .My sister linda has not paid rent and also has taken advanged of many people and goes between new castle area and Florida maybe fort myers,fla
Some lawyer in New Castle make family situations worse.
I went to college and became a Registerd Nurse . I raised a beautiful family. Please help if you can I have tried everything Her brother Dave keeps asking about her he is 82... THANK YOU
I live in Gold Canyon AZ
JEANNE SHAFFER

AOL

#3 Mar 4, 2009
mel wrote:
Why don't you post the most accurate description you can of your mother and the woman she is with. Also, list what car they may be driving and anything you know about their habits, where they like to eat, what they like to do, etc. If they use different names, list those as well.
<quoted text>
Thank you for the reply, Mel ,
My sister that is with my mother is a very good conartist I do not know of any car etc I did call the SS office . and they said they dont care bottom line. I even stated what about misuse of funds . abuse they still stated they dont care. I informed them of the situation . they cannot give me her address . I have my mother ss#, Unbelieveable my sister is very controlling takes advantage of good people . use different places to stay . pays one month than the owners have to evite them . Libery mutual has a very good article on eldery abuse . Please . read it . look up elderly abuse Too old to be responsible .. The responsiblity Report. I thank you again Mel for your reply glad someone care I will keep trying ... GOD BLESS YOU .. JEANNE
JEANNE SHAFFER

AOL

#4 Mar 4, 2009
My sister also takes advantage of homeless shelters, chuches,she is a great conartist , please can anyone help . if she is driving a car I bet no car insurance . our system needs to protect the elderly .. Please help I have try every thing .. thank you
smoking gun

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Oct 28, 2011
i think you are a lyer see i know your game jenne shaffer you are a scum bag you will never get want you want becouse you are a thief come on now you need help .you rob your own parents house ,touture your only mother and then involve your self in a murder that involves you younger sister ,god will not bless you at all infact he will codem you to hell . beware of a wolf in sheeps clothing becouse JENNE SHAFFER IS ONE INFACT SHE IS A LOW LIFE WHO WILL USE ANY MEANS THAT SHE CAN TO GET IMFORMATION I THINK MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE A GUILTY SOUL AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CLEANSE THAT IS TO KILL YOURSELF AND RELIZE THAT THER IS NO SALVATION FOR YOU IN HEAVEN BECOUSE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL
a birdie told me

Belton, TX

#6 Oct 28, 2011
smoking gun wrote:
i think you are a lyer see i know your game jenne shaffer you are a scum bag you will never get want you want becouse you are a thief come on now you need help .you rob your own parents house ,touture your only mother and then involve your self in a murder that involves you younger sister ,god will not bless you at all infact he will codem you to hell . beware of a wolf in sheeps clothing becouse JENNE SHAFFER IS ONE INFACT SHE IS A LOW LIFE WHO WILL USE ANY MEANS THAT SHE CAN TO GET IMFORMATION I THINK MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE A GUILTY SOUL AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CLEANSE THAT IS TO KILL YOURSELF AND RELIZE THAT THER IS NO SALVATION FOR YOU IN HEAVEN BECOUSE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL
Smoking gun is the conniving person in this situation. A person who really knows the family, will know better jeannie just wanted to find her mother. For someone to spout this kind of venom they must be afaid that they are the ones at fault. People always fear their own worst nightmares. So smoking gun just showed us all their worst fears.
Informed Source

New Castle, PA

#7 Oct 30, 2011
I don't know who to believe. Everyone here has bad spelling.
smoking gun

Fort Myers, FL

#8 Oct 31, 2011
a birdie told me wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoking gun is the conniving person in this situation. A person who really knows the family, will know better jeannie just wanted to find her mother. For someone to spout this kind of venom they must be afaid that they are the ones at fault. People always fear their own worst nightmares. So smoking gun just showed us all their worst fears.
always belive the smoking gun i have no fear ,and no guilt im just a tool of gods divne wisdom ,AS I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL.SO I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE ,BUT I KNOW WHAT U ARE AND YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOU OWN MIND.YOUR JUST A GRIMMEY PIECE OF SHIT AND IF I STEP ON YOU ILL JUST SCRAPE YOU OFF MY BOOT AND THOW YOU IN THE TRASH BECOUSE DOSENT GARBAGE BELONG IN THE TRASH.
a birdie told me

Belton, TX

#9 Nov 2, 2011
smoking gun wrote:
<quoted text>always belive the smoking gun i have no fear ,and no guilt im just a tool of gods divne wisdom ,AS I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL.SO I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE ,BUT I KNOW WHAT U ARE AND YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOU OWN MIND.YOUR JUST A GRIMMEY PIECE OF SHIT AND IF I STEP ON YOU ILL JUST SCRAPE YOU OFF MY BOOT AND THOW YOU IN THE TRASH BECOUSE DOSENT GARBAGE BELONG IN THE TRASH.
Hey smoking gun or should I say Linda Cross,Linda Crawford or some fictitious name you may be using to escape your responsibilities now that you don't have Jeans SSI check to steal and squander now. How's life treating you...is you son still in prison ???
I guess us normal people will just have to wait and see how God will judge us, as for you we know how that will go. Dress comfortably cause I hear it gets really hot where you are going.
Big birdie

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2011
Hey Slacker GET A JOB!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcham lamb on the rod Apr '17 Hungry for lamb 1
Youth Development Center (Nov '10) Apr '17 Andy 97
News Wampum, Pa., Jordan Brown,11, Murders Dad&... (Feb '09) Apr '17 Curious 304
News Kane receives bad rap from business owner (Oct '09) Feb '17 Fed up resident 7
News Dashcam video shows moment officers shot man wh... Feb '17 aleppo and gaza 2
Israeli Lawmaker Tears Up "Abominable" New Test... (Jul '12) Feb '17 JINSA is treason 3
trump is a flip flop (Aug '16) Feb '17 yidfellas v USA 2

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages