Giuliani heads to NH to explore presidential bid

There are 54 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jul 14, 2011, titled Giuliani heads to NH to explore presidential bid. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

Rudy Giuliani isn't convinced that any of the declared Republican presidential contenders can defeat President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Screw that! New York Sucks!
realism

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Rudee Julie Annie is no more than 2 points higher in popularity than Casey Anthony is.
Once again he's wasting his time and money. Nobody pays attention to the damned fool anymore.
Kwesimsa

Mombasa, Kenya

#3 Jul 14, 2011
realism wrote:
Rudee Julie Annie is no more than 2 points higher in popularity than Casey Anthony is.
Once again he's wasting his time and money. Nobody pays attention to the damned fool anymore.
Mr. Rudy Giuliani is a smart chap and did the country proud on the wake of 9/11. Why do you feel so bad about him? Furthermore, if he wastes his money, what is it to you? May be you are a racist trying to pull him down so that your desired candidate gets a free ride? You dont need to use foul language to say your bit!
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Jul 14, 2011
What will Rudy be reminding people? 9/11(10 th anniversary) and how heroic he was but sidestepping what an utter failure he is. Will make it past Florida this time.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#5 Jul 14, 2011
realism wrote:
Rudee Julie Annie is no more than 2 points higher in popularity than Casey Anthony is.
Once again he's wasting his time and money. Nobody pays attention to the damned fool anymore.
When Rudy goes to New Hampshire and does his 911 speech do you think he will mention how his good buddy Ruphert Murdoch wanted to and may have hacked the cell phones of family members of 911 victems? About now he probably would like to forget about how he helped Fox News get started.
want to move

Winter Springs, FL

#6 Jul 14, 2011
Forget it Rudy...it ain't gonna happen
Billy Ringo

Norcross, GA

#7 Jul 14, 2011
RUN, RUDY RUN !!!!!!

After all, you did such a great job in the 2008 campaign.... LOL .....

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#9 Jul 14, 2011
Elmer Fudd joins the GOP cartoon cast of candidates...

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#10 Jul 14, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
What will Rudy be reminding people? 9/11(10 th anniversary) and how heroic he was but sidestepping what an utter failure he is. Will make it past Florida this time.
It will be tough with Bernie in prison; and the Pirros on the rocks.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#11 Jul 14, 2011
want to move wrote:
Forget it Rudy...it ain't gonna happen
Gotta problem with another loser joining the others?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Kwesimsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Rudy Giuliani is a smart chap and did the country proud on the wake of 9/11. Why do you feel so bad about him? Furthermore, if he wastes his money, what is it to you? May be you are a racist trying to pull him down so that your desired candidate gets a free ride? You dont need to use foul language to say your bit!
Well sometime the desire to serve is devout of common sense. Rudy was stalwart after 9/11, but as with many like Newt, their time has come and gone. We need fresh blood and ideas.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13 Jul 14, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta problem with another loser joining the others?
Rudy is republican, and not on Obama's entourage of clowns.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Jul 14, 2011
Mr_Bill wrote:
Elmer Fudd joins the GOP cartoon cast of candidates...
Well at least Elmer is more qualified than Obama..........how much more debt do you want your children and grandchildren to have to pay?

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#15 Jul 14, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least Elmer is more qualified than Obama..........how much more debt do you want your children and grandchildren to have to pay?
President Obama is not responsible for the debt of repairing the damage the Bush vandals did to our economy; and that is where Obama's 'debt' is.
Billy Ringo

Norcross, GA

#16 Jul 14, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Rudy is republican, and not on Obama's entourage of clowns.
Rudy, much like you LeJerkoff, is his own clown.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/01/...
the way it is

Spring Hill, FL

#17 Jul 14, 2011
There's nothing left in politics for Giuliani any longer except to be goofed on and laughed at.
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#18 Jul 14, 2011
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rudy, much like you LeJerkoff, is his own clown.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/01/...
(CNN)- Echoing recent comments from former Bush administration officials, Rudy Giuliani defended former President George Bush's record on terrorism Friday, saying the country was not subjected to domestic terror attacks when he was in office.

"We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we've had one under Obama," Giuliani said on ABC's Good Morning America.
Billy Ringo

Norcross, GA

#19 Jul 14, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text> (CNN)- Echoing recent comments from former Bush administration officials, Rudy Giuliani defended former President George Bush's record on terrorism Friday, saying the country was not subjected to domestic terror attacks when he was in office.
"We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we've had one under Obama," Giuliani said on ABC's Good Morning America.
Faux News repeated that same exact thing just last night.

Fox News host Eric Bolling pulled a Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday, asserting that there were no terrorist attacks on "American soil" during President Bush's term in office.

Giuliani famously made a similar assertion in early 2010, saying, "we had no domestic attacks under Bush." Of course, the 9/11 attacks happened under Bush.

Bolling's misstatement came during a discussion on the network's Glenn Beck replacement show, "The Five." He and a panel—which included former Bush spokeswoman Dana Perino—were arguing about whether Bush had been guilty of "fear-mongering" during his tenure. Panelist Bob Beckel said that the former president had used fear-mongering around the non-existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. As he attempted to continue his point, Bolling cut him off and started to move on to the next segment.

"America was certainly safe between 2000 and 2008," he said. "I don't remember any attacks on American soil during that period of time." Nobody on the panel challenged this comment.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#20 Jul 14, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text> (CNN)- Echoing recent comments from former Bush administration officials, Rudy Giuliani defended former President George Bush's record on terrorism Friday, saying the country was not subjected to domestic terror attacks when he was in office.
"We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we've had one under Obama," Giuliani said on ABC's Good Morning America.
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001?
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#21 Jul 14, 2011
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux News repeated that same exact thing just last night.
Fox News host Eric Bolling pulled a Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday, asserting that there were no terrorist attacks on "American soil" during President Bush's term in office.
Giuliani famously made a similar assertion in early 2010, saying, "we had no domestic attacks under Bush." Of course, the 9/11 attacks happened under Bush.
Bolling's misstatement came during a discussion on the network's Glenn Beck replacement show, "The Five." He and a panel—which included former Bush spokeswoman Dana Perino—were arguing about whether Bush had been guilty of "fear-mongering" during his tenure. Panelist Bob Beckel said that the former president had used fear-mongering around the non-existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. As he attempted to continue his point, Bolling cut him off and started to move on to the next segment.
"America was certainly safe between 2000 and 2008," he said. "I don't remember any attacks on American soil during that period of time." Nobody on the panel challenged this comment.
Of course, they're parrots. Their pundits opinions become the "anchors" "news"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Betty and Barney Hill's UFO Encounter May 13 New Perspective 1
UNH Rules and UMaine drools Mar '15 Justin X 1
Shot fired, SWAT team surrounds Portsmouth motel Mar '15 Bee123 1
News 2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Mar '15 Lawrence James co... 19
News Charter school advocates ready to make case for... (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Giuliani heads to NH to explore presidential bid (Jul '11) Jul '11 sunshine 2
News USA: 50 Aquaculture Research Vessel (Mar '11) Mar '11 Highway road fails 1
More from around the web

New Castle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]