know these people??
AMY

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2009
Dennis Pickle or bob bumbalough? spelling could be wrong... it seems like years ago Dennis had a trans am or soemthing like that and Bob worked for the North American Moving company...
concernedmother

Anderson, IN

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Possibility of it being Dennis Pickrell. Had a sharp car but for the life of me can't remember what it was. He does still have it, though it's been garaged for awhile. Things haven't been great for Dennis after he lost the majority of his sight in an accident working maintenance at the old State Hospital. They were painting and in the process of moving a ladder, it came in contact with power lines. He's lucky as heck to be alive!
JoPublic

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2009
Bob Bumbalough suffered a heart attack a few years ago and passed away.
DAYTONA

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2009
JoPublic wrote:
Bob Bumbalough suffered a heart attack a few years ago and passed away.
...Bob was a good friend of my family...he passed away 8-10 years ago or so while driving his truck in another state
JoPublic

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2009
DAYTONA wrote:
<quoted text>
...Bob was a good friend of my family...he passed away 8-10 years ago or so while driving his truck in another state
Wow, it was that long ago? I worked with Bob a few times. He was a good guy.

Since: May 09

New Castle, IN

#6 Jun 19, 2009
Bobs wife was an elementary school teacher at Parker and he also had a daughter named lanae i beleive that was a year or two younger than me if its the same one. I believe they used to live right accross the street from the high school if im not mistaken
AMY

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
Yes on the Bob issue. That is where they lived! And you know you are right about Dennis, his last name was Pickrell... you guys are really helpful... nothing about a MARK DAVIS or RALPH LADUKE though?????
Nite owl

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Aug 3, 2009
I had her as a teacher. very sweet lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the walmart beggar? 8 min Deadman 16
Beware of cheater Paul Betters 35 min bighoe 10
The Ugly Truth 36 min bekindhearted 4
Pigs are rolling hard tonite 43 min F t p 16
Latest affairs 1 hr 50shadesofcrazy 8
Katey Davis 1 hr Fart 2
Murder/Suicide? Near Knightstown 1 hr I know 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages