San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2009
Does anyone remember old rock bands in New Castle like The C-Quins? The Stamp Machine? etc

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2009
"Poor Boys"

"Wild Things"

...sorry, been a long time

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2009
Chuck Chuck Bo Buck And The Banana Fana Four.

Muncie, IN

#4 Jun 18, 2009
Do you play the bass?

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2009
Seven Seas

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Jun 18, 2009
The Beatles, The Rolling Stones,but the best was The Grateful Dead!!!!!!
I think they were here! At least it seemed like it at the time.

Since: May 09

New Castle, IN

#7 Jun 20, 2009
There used to be a band called 10:01 the lead singers last name was shafer i think

Anderson, IN

#8 Nov 6, 2009
there were alot of bands around here in the late 60's and 70's.alot of very talented musicians. bands back then-- Decembers Children,,Joshua,of course The Chosen Few,, how about the late 70's @ The Rose Garden -HorizonBand- had great times there,, Shag room Turnstyle Taxi,, 10:01,, Boarderline,, comments??

Plainfield, IL

#9 Nov 6, 2009
Todd Shafer owed a lot of people a lot of money. WFBQ(or was it WNAP?) used to run spots that asked;"It's 10:01,do you know where Todd Shafer is."

Plainfield, IL

#10 Nov 6, 2009
If u r really serious

Santa Barbara, CA

#11 Nov 26, 2009
my band is looking for a bass player who can play southern and classic rock blues and country i and my lead guitarist have been rockin for almost forty yrs if anyone is intereste u can call me DAVE at seven six five three zero nine one five nine two serious calls only please thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick gulley 45 min momma 6
Josh Prince 58 min Crazy 11
who has the prettiest eyes 1 hr baby blues 17
Megan Heyne 2 hr like I see it 17
ashley lee 5 hr realO_G 1
fresh man class 9 hr Unknown19 2
Gauge Kirk 11 hr Shelby Shannon 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages