President Trump
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Truth

New Castle, IN

#1 Dec 5, 2017
President Trump and the republicans are backing and giving millions of dollars to Alabama candidate Roy Moore who is an accused child molester. Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan is even on record saying that accusations are very credible. I just want to know how anybody can possibly defend Trump and continue to support him. Politicans have always lied and been dishonest but this is as low as it gets
411 fouroneone

Anderson, IN

#2 Dec 6, 2017
The Truth,,,,, your a moron ,The President isn,t giving millions to a man who already has million of his own. Seriously do you not have something better to do than spread hate. Your a pathetic little person.If you weren,t consumed with hate you would see a man trying to guild America back from decades of Democratic control . Everyday he works to better our country all for No pay.How many presidents can you name that done that. The truth, you wouldn,t know the truth if it bit you.
The Truth

New Castle, IN

#3 Dec 6, 2017
WOW do u really think that Trump is working for free if u do then I assume that u also think that he is trying to help the middle class I almost feel sorry for u a there have been several rich politicians and pro athletes who have claimed to give back their salary and quote work for free that is a p.r. stunt that they are doing but I guess if people like u believe it then I guess people like Trump will continue to do it let me just educate u for a minute Trump and his fellow republicans are trying to pass a tax bill that will be the biggest tax break in history for the top 1 percent here are just a couple of FACTS from the bill and these numbers come straight from Chris's Wallace of Fox News people with the lowest fifth of income will get an extra 60 dollars a year which comes ot to an extra 1 dollar and 15 cents a week the middle fifth will get an extra 660 dollars a year which comes out to an extra 12 dollars and 69 cents a week while the top 1percent will get an extra 129 thousand dollars a year comes out to almost 2 thousand 500 dollars a week there are a lot of other tax breaks in the bill that will only benefit the top1percent like tax breaks for people who own a golf course and people who fly on private jets so by conservative estimates Trump and his family will earn at least a billion dollars from this tax break the middle class will get next to nothing it will also add about 1 and a half trillion dollars to the national debt so to put it simply it is business as usual in Washington
The Truth

New Castle, IN

#4 Dec 6, 2017
so I guess that Trump will have to start calling Fox News fake news too which is kinda funny considering that Fox News is a right wing propaganda machine for the republican party and yes I will agree that most of the other so called news channels are propaganda machines for the democrat party all politicians are dishonest crooks but do not mistake Trump for being any different or better he is backing Roy Moore because he will need his vote on the tax bill so he is basically supporting an accused child molester so that he can make himself and his friends even richer and how will they pay for this bill they will make huge cuts to Medicare, Medicade and social security which means that like always the middle class and the hard working people of this country will suffer and help fund this bill as will our children and our grandchildren I just wish people would wake up and take a stand before it is too late
Supporter

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2017
The Truth wrote:
so I guess that Trump will have to start calling Fox News fake news too which is kinda funny considering that Fox News is a right wing propaganda machine for the republican party and yes I will agree that most of the other so called news channels are propaganda machines for the democrat party all politicians are dishonest crooks but do not mistake Trump for being any different or better he is backing Roy Moore because he will need his vote on the tax bill so he is basically supporting an accused child molester so that he can make himself and his friends even richer and how will they pay for this bill they will make huge cuts to Medicare, Medicade and social security which means that like always the middle class and the hard working people of this country will suffer and help fund this bill as will our children and our grandchildren I just wish people would wake up and take a stand before it is too late
Go Trump! Best president ever! He is for the Americans! Obama was for immigrants and Muslim's.
Grab aPussy for Peace

Atmore, AL

#6 Dec 6, 2017
"Best president ever!"?
Don't know much about History, eh?
Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>

Go Trump! Best president ever! He is for the Americans! Obama was for immigrants and Muslim's.
As a supporter, you should know~ how big IS he, really? Are his pubes orange like the combover/wig? Does the mantan stop @ his 2d waist?
In ur face

Seymour, IN

#7 Dec 7, 2017
Grab aPussy for Peace wrote:
"Best president ever!"?
Don't know much about History, eh?
<quoted text>

As a supporter, you should know~ how big IS he, really? Are his pubes orange like the combover/wig? Does the mantan stop @ his 2d waist?
Don't have a clue but doesn't your forehead hurt from pounding your momma when she was preggo with you? I didn't mean to put a bump on your head ;)
Tiny Hands Big Fat Head

Atmore, AL

#8 Dec 7, 2017
SMH
In ur face wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't have a clue but doesn't your forehead hurt from pounding your momma when she was preggo with you? I didn't mean to put a bump on your head ;)
So lame, so tired, & you didn't even get it right.
"doesn't your forehead hurt from pounding your momma"?
No sense, no sense @ all.
Fact Check

New Castle, IN

#9 Dec 7, 2017
Al Franken just resigned from the senate because of sexual harrassment allegations and pressure from his fellow democrats to resign at least one party is taking a stand against this kind of behavior while the republican party is fully supporting an accused child molester and just elected a president who has been accused of some form of sexual misconduct by several women datin all of the way back to the 1980's and for all off the right wing idiots who claim that it is just a political smear or dirty politics I cannot remember a single woman who accused President Obama of any kind of sexual misconduct
Fact Check

New Castle, IN

#10 Dec 7, 2017
And I cannot even recall a single woman accusing either president Bushes of sexual misconduct so I want to ask all of you trump supporters and republicans how would u feel if someone done this to your daughter or ifu don't have a daughter what if this happen to your mom or sister
Fact Check

New Castle, IN

#11 Dec 7, 2017
I am glad somebody pointed out some facts and people who don't know anything about politics always just always use personal attacks because they don't know anything about politics everything the truth person said is a fact I follow politics very closely and what he said are facts
Indepeentant thinker

New Castle, IN

#12 Dec 7, 2017
I have always been a republican supporter butt I cannot possibly support president Trump he cannot even go one single day without lying or embarrassing himself, the republican party and even the entire United of American
true speak

Anderson, IN

#13 Dec 7, 2017
Your holier than thou attitude is sicking . Obama sold uranium to the Russians But he didn,t grab a tit so he,s okay, right.Give me a break Clinton is a crazy broad married to a pig but she,s alright. She more or less killed them ambassadors in Bengali or how ever you spell it. But she,s okay. Get a grip please. Your all acting like a bunch of idots not capable of turning around by your selves. A bunch of lambs being led to slaughter by the Dems. Lord help us all.
Fact Check

New Castle, IN

#15 Dec 8, 2017
I am pretty sure I did not say anything about Hillary but since u brought it up you are right I would never attempt to defend all of the shit that she has done but that is the difference between me and you I do not support a person just because they happen to be in the party that I normally support and you use the same pathetic excuse most of his supporters use will Hillary done this or Obama done that well guess what 2 wrongs do not make a right and yes they all lie and are dishonest but nothing will ever change as long as people like you support one side regardless of who it is or what they have done Trupm had a chance to show people that he was different but just go look at all of the shit in the tax reform bill and you will see that like all other republicans it's all about the rich
Just a Thought

New Castle, IN

#16 Dec 8, 2017
Can u imagine how the republicans would have reacted if President Obama had done and said some of the things that Trump has said just take the Roy Moore case I cannot even imagine what the republicans would have said if President Obama had supported an accused child molester WOW!!
Usaltyaf

Anderson, IN

#17 Dec 8, 2017
411 fouroneone wrote:
The Truth,,,,, your a moron ,The President isn,t giving millions to a man who already has million of his own. Seriously do you not have something better to do than spread hate. Your a pathetic little person.If you weren,t consumed with hate you would see a man trying to guild America back from decades of Democratic control . Everyday he works to better our country all for No pay.How many presidents can you name that done that. The truth, you wouldn,t know the truth if it bit you.
I agree with your points on Trump. However if you're going to call someone a moron, be intelligent enough to know the difference between your and you're. It makes your argument and points moot when you cannot use proper grammar.
knowwhati meanvern

Anderson, IN

#18 Dec 9, 2017
Usaltyaf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your points on Trump. However if you're going to call someone a moron, be intelligent enough to know the difference between your and you're. It makes your argument and points moot when you cannot use proper grammar.
you,re a moron, there ya happy now.Also proper grammar or lack there of doesn,t moot a point. Just a way to appear smarter than the person ya trying to insult, which btw didn,t. First I would have to value your opinion.But nice try.
Moron

Anderson, IN

#19 Dec 10, 2017
knowwhati meanvern wrote:
<quoted text>

you,re a moron, there ya happy now.Also proper grammar or lack there of doesn,t moot a point. Just a way to appear smarter than the person ya trying to insult, which btw didn,t. First I would have to value your opinion.But nice try.
Yet, you still can't use proper grammar. There's not a question whether Salty is more intelligent. You prove that by time you type. Doesn't, you're and didn't contain apostrophe's not comma's. You put comma's in your sentence and cannot capitalize. It does moot your point because no one wants to read something a 2nd grader could do better.
FACT Always

New Castle, IN

#20 Dec 19, 2017
I noticed that u could not call out one thing that was not true because everything negative said about that racist jackass were facts
Mary Quite Contrary

New Castle, IN

#21 Jan 6, 2018
The Truth wrote:
Accused child molester, not proven child molester ... Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Silvers 24 min child molester 9
Danny holder (Dec '16) 2 hr Facts 5
Sydney M 2 hr Curious 35
Marion Daily 3 hr Someone who can see 2
Katie Carroll and her baby daddy Josh hudson... 3 hr Truth 3
Baby Shower Locations 3 hr Rick James 2
Police officer suspended 3 hr Timwells 13

New Castle Jobs

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages