23-year-old woman dies months after b...

23-year-old woman dies months after being paralyzed from fight at eastern Indiana bar

There are 2 comments on the FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis story from May 25, 2010, titled 23-year-old woman dies months after being paralyzed from fight at eastern Indiana bar. In it, FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis reports that:

A 23-year-old woman has died more than three months after being paralyzed from a fight at an eastern Indiana bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis.

Somebody needs to help

United States

#1 May 26, 2010
This is terrible ! Why won't somebody be a witness ? I wasn't there-but I have heard the story about the fight with "Autumn (looser) Munsey" And heard that Josh kicked her too ! Bad karma will follow all who have seen this terrible act of hate-and done nothing to help the police bring some justice! Somebody grow a conscience and help ! Prove that your generation has a few good souls in it !
gadget

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2010
Razzles. Now there's a classy place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the crybaby moms on Facebook crying about th... 47 min Derp 13
he is out 5 hr Honest 5
Travis jackson 8 hr yonni 1
Tessa nelson 9 hr Amber 11
Tyler Carnes 11 hr Negative 2
Gina muse 11 hr Negative 3
Kylee sheppard 13 hr Cameron Perkins 10

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance