Dr. Ippels office person - Janice or ...

Dr. Ippels office person - Janice or Janet

Posted in the New Castle Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NC Citizen

New Castle, IN

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I am a former patient of Dr. Ippel. I stopped going to Dr. Ippel because of the incredibly rude office woman, Janice or Janet (not sure of her name). She sits at the window and treats patients as if they are garbage. She is loud and talks down to all the patients. I began to believe that Dr. Ippel works for her (not the other way around). I know of one woman who told Dr. Ippel that she could not afford to come back to his office for a follow up after a lengthy hospital stay. He told her that he would work with her on the bill. Janice refused to let her in to see the doc. Janice is beyond rude. I was of the opinion that all of Dr. Ippel's employees were Christians, but I have to wonder about a woman who treats people so badly. I have tried to be kind to her because I don't know what her home life is like or if she is just a miserable person. Nothing works with her. She is just plain hateful. She doesn't even know how to do billing if a patient has more than one insurance. I now see a different doc and my bills are much lower because his office staff knows how to bill for patients that have more than one insurance. I like Dr. Ippel as a person, but the fact that he is not even allowed to practice at HCMH speak volumes. How can we expect him to take care of his patients when he can't even run his office. If he insists on employing the likes of Janice, maybe he should stick her in the back where she doesn't come into contact with people. She can ruin anyone's day just by opening her hateful, rude and condecending mouth. Dr. Ippel, with all due respect, you need to FIRE THAT VICIOUS BI*^H!!! I would love to hear what everyone else thinks!
jrs

New Lenox, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2013
You are just mad you did not get your drugs. my father saw the Dr for 10 years half the time he had no insurance he was never turned away. also HCMH is a joke. Janet is verry well at her job
NC Citizen

New Castle, IN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
jrs wrote:
You are just mad you did not get your drugs. my father saw the Dr for 10 years half the time he had no insurance he was never turned away. also HCMH is a joke. Janet is verry well at her job
For your information the only drug that I was on was insulin, which I can get from any doctor. You wrote "Janet is verry well at her job". Are you kidding me. Maybe you think she is verry well at her job because you are obviously ignorant and can't even spell or use proper grammar! Janet sucks!!! HCMH may be a joke, but that speaks volumes about Dr. Ippel since he isn't even allowed to practice at that "joke" of a hospital. If Dr. Ippel confines his practice to morons like you, I'm sure he and his boss, Janet will do just fine!
Unbelievable

New Castle, IN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Dr Ipple is a glorified drug dealer and most people who go to him only do so because they can't get their drugs from a legitimate doctor. Of course his people treat you like dirt. They know their patients have no other options!
N C Citizen also

Lafayette, IN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
I cant believe someone would be so mean. Janet is a very nice lady who probably does most of the work in that office! Don't be mad at her for not letting you slide one by and not pay your bill, which is probably really why your not a patient anymore. The statement you made about an elderly lady thats not here to defend herself speaks volumes about YOU! I can tell that your a not very well liked miserable sour puss that's probably just as hateful in person as you seem on here!
N C Citizen too

Lafayette, IN

#7 Feb 6, 2013
This is the reason the forum should be screened. Ignorant people that should have to sign their name. I agree with N C Citizen also! Why would this post have been started? It sounds like that person has something personal against the lady, and I didn't realize that the staff at Ippels had to be Christians, lmao! How ignorant and just stupid is that? I think she took her boyfriend away from her, if it is a her, and they are all still in high school!
Saturn

New Castle, IN

#9 Feb 7, 2013
She & the receptionists at Forest Ridge must be friends.
They are beyond rude and snobby.
NC Citizen

New Castle, IN

#10 Feb 14, 2013
N C Citizen too wrote:
This is the reason the forum should be screened. Ignorant people that should have to sign their name. I agree with N C Citizen also! Why would this post have been started? It sounds like that person has something personal against the lady, and I didn't realize that the staff at Ippels had to be Christians, lmao! How ignorant and just stupid is that? I think she took her boyfriend away from her, if it is a her, and they are all still in high school!
If you think that people should have to sign their name, what is your name? Did your Mother really name you "N C Citizen too"? Practice what you're preaching! I started this post for the same reason that everyone starts posts. I have an opinion to share. Yes, I do have something personal against Janet. She has treated me and many, many of Dr. Ippel's other patients terribly. She doesn't need to be in a position where she deals with people (especially people who aren't feeling well)! The staff at Dr. Ippel's office don't necessarily have to be Christians, but they do profess to be a Christian staff. As far as Janet taking my boyfriend away, get serious!!! I don't think that woman has ever had a man at all. In fact, that could be why she's such a vicious hag! Maybe some nice guy would be willing to give her some pity sex and put smile on that ugly face.
NC Citizen

New Castle, IN

#11 Feb 14, 2013
N C Citizen also wrote:
I cant believe someone would be so mean. Janet is a very nice lady who probably does most of the work in that office! Don't be mad at her for not letting you slide one by and not pay your bill, which is probably really why your not a patient anymore. The statement you made about an elderly lady thats not here to defend herself speaks volumes about YOU! I can tell that your a not very well liked miserable sour puss that's probably just as hateful in person as you seem on here!
I can't believe that Janet can be so mean!!! If she was nice to you then you should consider yourself among the very rare. I have NEVER seen her treat ANYONE decently. I decided to stop seeing Dr. Ippel because I was tired of having to put up with her obnoxious mouth every time I had an appointment. I always paid my bills. For your information, Dr. Ippel had to reimburse some of my money because my insurance was billed incorrectly. How do you know how well I'm liked? I have plenty of wonderful friends and I treat them very well. I also know how to speak up for myself when people treat me badly! How do you know that Janet's not able to come on here and defend herself? She works in an office so I think she might know how to type. Although, all I've ever really seen her do is disrespect & try to embarrass the patients. When have you ever seen Janet do anything resembling work? I think the rest of the staff does all the work, while Janet does the bitching & yelling! I would love for her to speak up and explain why she thinks that she is entitled to treat people so badly. Why are you such a hateful, miserable hag, Janet? Please tell us so that maybe we can feel sorry for you and forgive your behavior? Did your parents beat you and call you bad names? I must admit that I already do feel a bit sorry for Janet. She can't possibly have a happy life with such a nasty personality!
Hagisright

Warsaw, IN

#12 Feb 16, 2013
. She doesn't do anything in that office and tries to give medical advice over the phone and she doesn't know what the hell she is talking about . Anything to get you off the phone and not schedule an appointment . I was seen there as an adolescent from what I remembered he was a good doctor. Man has it changed now there is a hateful BITCH at the front and you don't even see the dr you get to see the nurse practioner oh she is a joke and yes they are dope doctors ! I was seen there and explained some of the problems I was having instead of doing anything to actually try to help I left with prescriptions for narcotics no blood work or tests to find the cause of my problems which I suggested they are so ridiculous viki Owens was the nurse and during the "exam" she appeared to be on drugs herself that place is a joke and needs to be shut down ASAP I will never go back recommend to anyone EVER
Beth

Schererville, IN

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Hagisright wrote:
. She doesn't do anything in that office and tries to give medical advice over the phone and she doesn't know what the hell she is talking about . Anything to get you off the phone and not schedule an appointment . I was seen there as an adolescent from what I remembered he was a good doctor. Man has it changed now there is a hateful BITCH at the front and you don't even see the dr you get to see the nurse practioner oh she is a joke and yes they are dope doctors ! I was seen there and explained some of the problems I was having instead of doing anything to actually try to help I left with prescriptions for narcotics no blood work or tests to find the cause of my problems which I suggested they are so ridiculous viki Owens was the nurse and during the "exam" she appeared to be on drugs herself that place is a joke and needs to be shut down ASAP I will never go back recommend to anyone EVER
lol
Hagisright

Warsaw, IN

#14 Feb 16, 2013
What I meant to say is I would never recommend them to anyone ever ! I don't know how they are even still around !!!
mama

New Castle, IN

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Dr.Ippel's office is a favorite amoung drug addicts. That man should be jailed for all the drugs he gives out. Stay away from him!
just sayin

Lafayette, IN

#16 Feb 17, 2013
I think they should shut down all the drug clinics. I go to Forest Ridge and its what they give everyone they dont want to deal with the real issues. Come on people. Do we really need to attack the nurses or should we realize that they used to come to work and be what they are supposed to be, now they see the addictions. It has to be taxing them hard.
IURocks

Lafayette, IN

#17 Mar 13, 2013
NC Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that Janet can be so mean!!! If she was nice to you then you should consider yourself among the very rare. I have NEVER seen her treat ANYONE decently. I decided to stop seeing Dr. Ippel because I was tired of having to put up with her obnoxious mouth every time I had an appointment. I always paid my bills. For your information, Dr. Ippel had to reimburse some of my money because my insurance was billed incorrectly. How do you know how well I'm liked? I have plenty of wonderful friends and I treat them very well. I also know how to speak up for myself when people treat me badly! How do you know that Janet's not able to come on here and defend herself? She works in an office so I think she might know how to type. Although, all I've ever really seen her do is disrespect & try to embarrass the patients. When have you ever seen Janet do anything resembling work? I think the rest of the staff does all the work, while Janet does the bitching & yelling! I would love for her to speak up and explain why she thinks that she is entitled to treat people so badly. Why are you such a hateful, miserable hag, Janet? Please tell us so that maybe we can feel sorry for you and forgive your behavior? Did your parents beat you and call you bad names? I must admit that I already do feel a bit sorry for Janet. She can't possibly have a happy life with such a nasty personality!
I think you just didnt get your drugs. You didnt wanna pay your bill and you didnt get your dope! so get over yourself! JANET is her name, how can you even judge someone when you dont even know their name. You could be talking about anyone. My family & I have been patients out there for a few years. Those ladies in that office treat me like family. Now don't get me wrong, if I am late paying my bill or missing appts, Janet gets stern. Thats her job. I understand that & so should everyone else. Thats why Dr Ippel keeps her around, she is good at her job. Some of the things you said about her sound like they may apply to you, do you kiss your mother and children with that mouth? Oh, I think maybe they have nothing to do with you & thats why you have so much time on your hands to be so bored to make these type of posts & remarks
They suck

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Mar 13, 2013
And so does this topic!
NC Citizen

New Castle, IN

#19 Mar 13, 2013
IURocks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just didnt get your drugs. You didnt wanna pay your bill and you didnt get your dope! so get over yourself! JANET is her name, how can you even judge someone when you dont even know their name. You could be talking about anyone. My family & I have been patients out there for a few years. Those ladies in that office treat me like family. Now don't get me wrong, if I am late paying my bill or missing appts, Janet gets stern. Thats her job. I understand that & so should everyone else. Thats why Dr Ippel keeps her around, she is good at her job. Some of the things you said about her sound like they may apply to you, do you kiss your mother and children with that mouth? Oh, I think maybe they have nothing to do with you & thats why you have so much time on your hands to be so bored to make these type of posts & remarks
You're making judgement calls about someone you don't know while complaining that I am judging someone that you think I don't know. I do know who I'm talking about. I went there for years and I know the woman who is the first and last person the patient deals with is that nasty woman. Whether her name is Janet or something else doesn't matter to me. You and everyone else on here seem to know exactly who I'm talking about. Did Dr. Ippel tell you the reason why he keeps her around or are just guessing? You want people to believe that you know anything about me and that Dr. Ippel discusses his employees with you. How would you know anything about my bill or what medications I take? If I have nothing better to do than make posts & remarks, what does that say about you? Maybe you should stop making judgements about people and things you know NOTHING about. If Janet treats you like family then your family must hate you. You have my sympathy!
Pink

New Castle, IN

#20 Mar 19, 2013
I agree, Janet is rude and nosy at that..she thinks she is the boss there..I stopped going there about 6 yrs ago and thank God I did..and yes, it was my choice when I almost died because I was given meds that had ingredients I was allergic too..and they blew it off..they are the legal drug dealers in town..you can ask for something that you dont need and get it. I proved that to my husband. And I had went there on a bad snowy day, and to my surprise, doc was opening the office and asked why I was there when I was suppose to be contacted that they decided to be closed but he stood in the doorway wrote my scripts, and wrote on a piece of paper, no charge. Then Janet tells me I have to pay it..guess what, I said okay, went in for my appt and told doc and he told her, not to charge me for either time..she was mad, wouldnt set me another appt to come back..really, did I deserve that no..I think shes getting into the liquor cabinet or needs too..Im hoping they dnt kill someone out there before they get shut down. I dont understand how they get by with it. I seen on the news they caught 3 doctors in Indiana for passing out drugs..too bad it was Ippel, but if something happens out there, he wont take the fall, poor Vicki will and shes a nice lady.
just sayin

Lafayette, IN

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Pink wrote:
I agree, Janet is rude and nosy at that..she thinks she is the boss there..I stopped going there about 6 yrs ago and thank God I did..and yes, it was my choice when I almost died because I was given meds that had ingredients I was allergic too..and they blew it off..they are the legal drug dealers in town..you can ask for something that you dont need and get it. I proved that to my husband. And I had went there on a bad snowy day, and to my surprise, doc was opening the office and asked why I was there when I was suppose to be contacted that they decided to be closed but he stood in the doorway wrote my scripts, and wrote on a piece of paper, no charge. Then Janet tells me I have to pay it..guess what, I said okay, went in for my appt and told doc and he told her, not to charge me for either time..she was mad, wouldnt set me another appt to come back..really, did I deserve that no..I think shes getting into the liquor cabinet or needs too..Im hoping they dnt kill someone out there before they get shut down. I dont understand how they get by with it. I seen on the news they caught 3 doctors in Indiana for passing out drugs..too bad it was Ippel, but if something happens out there, he wont take the fall, poor Vicki will and shes a nice lady.
Too bad it was ippel,? your an idiot too! sounds like you found you a dr too. you was happy as long as you got your scripts and didnt have to pay! That was good wasn't it?
diesel sucks

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 21, 2013
I'm with you there answering service is sickening. And she is rude as hell. And I'm not get no drugs copper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does cps take newborns? 8 min Mellow 19
twinkie 22 min curious 1
Tammy Gibson, Pam smith fart box 1 hr Pastor Gainz 6
Paranoid 2 hr Content 1
older women 4 hr sam 11
Amber Clark 5 hr Truth 5
delbret cox back on the train 9 hr reliable source 2

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance