Beating on 14th st Monday night May 2...

Beating on 14th st Monday night May 28th!

Posted in the New Castle Forum

GROW UP

New Castle, IN

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Could anyone tell me if they know what happened in front of Colonial Flatts apts (by the old henrico day care) on Memorial Day may 28th? I was told a man was beatin by the New Castle Police dept while already restrained? This makes me sick that the police there take matters in their own hands. Please if anyone knows what really happened please post!
Olebill

Plainfield, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2012
All Police are ANGELS. The rumors that they belong to the DRUG CARTEL are just rumors.
I believe it

Lafayette, IN

#3 Jun 5, 2012
If they didnt belong to it before they sure do now that Gore was appointed to the police merit board with the local pharmacist as the ring leader. HA! Give us a break. Not all NC residents are inbred retards.
dragonfly

New Castle, IN

#4 Jun 7, 2012
He was tazed in the back sent into convulsions, restrained and our big bad city police beat him so bad that he had to be transported to St Vincents Trauma unit. He has 6 broken ribs,,collapsed lung. 2 crushed vertebrae, and other injuries. Neighbors were trying to get the police to stop and told them they were going to kill him. They didn't stop he was unconscious. He was transported yesterday to an extended care facility. Facts, but not a word from newspapers, nothing.
YouDontKnow

Duncan, OK

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Who was it?
justsayin

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Jun 8, 2012
It was a human being.......wtf does it matter who it was.........it was somebodys son .......brother......maybe he is a father.........idk.........but this is extreme.........it could be any of us next time.........its a wonder he lived..........
sad time in n.c.
dragonfly

New Castle, IN

#7 Jun 9, 2012
he is a father and grandfather.............
Wow

Lafayette, IN

#8 Jun 9, 2012
I bet if somebody called craig mauger at the ct he might investigate into this claim...or those who witnessed or know the victim could write an editorial in the paper. Get on them like a dirty shirt, goto news station(s) if thats what it takes to expose this...that is assuming it really happened. Im sure police reports dont mention a thing about it, if so it will disappear into thin air. New Castle is a low down dirty ass town full of thugs and the city authorities and elected officials are the very worst of them! Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of New Castle 19 min poop 13
Drug addiction NOTa disease (Jan '17) 20 min poop 29
Haley reamer 21 min poop 3
Beckie lyall 24 min poop 12
Shopping in a store 26 min poop 17
Sydney Lloyd 45 min Growup 18
Tyra Swain and Dillon Hamm 1 hr Zahraaa 1

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance