Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Stacks Pancake house and restaurant is awesome. Great service and amazing food! Its great on a Friday Saturday and Sunday seeing a line out the door just waiting to get in to eat. Every table is full and food gets out super fast. WOuld recommend eating there to everyone
Turd Tracks

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

RealFoodInNC wrote:
Stacks Pancake house and restaurant is awesome. Great service and amazing food! Its great on a Friday Saturday and Sunday seeing a line out the door just waiting to get in to eat. Every table is full and food gets out super fast. WOuld recommend eating there to everyone
it's food
It's New Castle
2+2= Porkers
No stories here....
Zombie

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Love the place! Blows the dirty bills diner away!
Tired of Waiting

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I have always enjoyed the food and service at Stacks, until recently visiting after their move to the new location. Our waitress finally came to our table after about 7 or 8 minutes of sitting there. She took our drink order. Came back a few minutes later to take food order, without bringing our drinks. Waited too long on the food and ended up taking it with us. Food tasted okay. I didn't realize it until he was leaving, but the owner was sitting right behind us eating his lunch. You would think he might have noticed.
Bo Bo

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I've not been to the new location but the food was always good before so I think it will still be a good place to go. People are always going to complain about the service in this town. Everyone thinks they are the most important thing in the world.
Turd Tracks

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Bo Bo wrote:
I've not been to the new location but the food was always good before so I think it will still be a good place to go. People are always going to complain about the service in this town. Everyone thinks they are the most important thing in the world.
you my friend, are clueless.
Why make a post relating to something you have never experienced?
Since you are from Moreland, I figure you must be either Jenny Ballard or Pony Goff! Step up citizen!
springhicken4736 2

Alexandria, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Had breakfast there thhis morning. New menu,well lit dinning area, clean and food was great.. We will be back.
pancake lover

West Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Turd Tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
you my friend, are clueless.
Why make a post relating to something you have never experienced?
Since you are from Moreland, I figure you must be either Jenny Ballard or Pony Goff! Step up citizen!
Turd Tracks is a snitch. I see him at the mini mart every day talking. Watch what you say.....
resident

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

ate at the new place not long after it opened......took forever to get our food.....then the order wasn't right......service slow and the food wasn't that good......did they change cooks ? the person I was with got a beef manhatten.....AWFUL!!!!!! the beef was grey, the potatoes cold....the gravy was awful. Don't plan on ever going back there again.
The Palate

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Service was a bit slow, but the place had just reopened. Food was good enough that I'll go back. I hope they succeed.
Xenerva

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I've eaten there twice and wasn't impressed with the food. I will say it seemed homeade but lacked in flavor and definitely didn't look like the pictures in the menu.
right

Crothersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I ate there once when they were next to taco bell. The food was cold the coffee cold and my wife's meatloaf looked like it had seen better days and her green beans tasted like they were made out of wax. Never will go back
You Know

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Zombie wrote:
Love the place! Blows the dirty bills diner away!
There's a lot of people that disagree with you, buddy!
Personally I don't care one way or the other, but I always saw Bill's parking lot full.
Jack

Delphi, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

right wrote:
I ate there once when they were next to taco bell. The food was cold the coffee cold and my wife's meatloaf looked like it had seen better days and her green beans tasted like they were made out of wax. Never will go back
ill tell u what. Just like home sometimes when u cook it just don't come out right. Restaurants are no different. However when it's wrong at stacks the guy running it fixes it NOW! He doesn't act like a fool he just takes care of it. I don't go often because I'm on the run I like drive up windows. But I had a problem about three years ago and he fixed it. About three weeks ago I went in there for the first time in the new place. He came up to me said hello. Called me mr.and my name and ask me if I have had any more problems. I hadn't seen him probably 9 or 10 months. And the problem was several years ago. As with anywhere u go employees mess up or don't do the right thing. But they r truly top notch. Unlike bills dirty and half assed. So to finish if you had a problem u should of had the balls to speak up and not come on here and say those things. You didn't give them the chance to correct it. I hope if you make a mistake at your job u could fix it and not be fired! By the way meat loaf is supposed to be messy and look that way. It's made from GROUND beef. That means all grounded up
Zombie

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of people that disagree with you, buddy!
Personally I don't care one way or the other, but I always saw Bill's parking lot full.
Never said the place didn't have business Buddy, the fact is the place was Dirty , old and lacked modern equipment! The bathrooms were so old and gross! The only thing that was worth my time and hard earned money was the staff!
bills diner

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Speaking from someone who worked there if it was no nasty why was it so busy all the time. I worked there for years and before it burned down servers were bringing home over 150 a shift in tips. If it was so bad then why were sooooooo many people in there every day.
hola hombres!

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

bills diner wrote:
Speaking from someone who worked there if it was no nasty why was it so busy all the time. I worked there for years and before it burned down servers were bringing home over 150 a shift in tips. If it was so bad then why were sooooooo many people in there every day.
Cause they're stupid inbreds from KY!
Zombie

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

bills diner wrote:
Some people don't like change! And if you don't believe it was dirty , then I know now why ! You must of been the staff who didn't know how to clean! I also said staff was the best part! Don't get so defensive! The owners should have worked on it more! Sorry but it was old and dirty!
Duh

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Went to stacks the other night... its somewhat hard to order when your server can't even talk right. didn't understand a word she said.
Z Man

New Castle, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dont worry about Bills Larry got the ins. Money and went Arizona

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the New Castle Forum right now

Search the New Castle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
come and get some 8 min gets whipped 2
Hds 32 min Hahaha 8
anything 1 hr MS 13 brothers 3
Hospital Heights? 1 hr Hahaha 12
The Courier-Times 2 hr Nope 18
daddy birdshit 2 hr Nope 6
New NCFD rule of engagement 3 hr Nope 35
•••
•••