Eddie

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
New Castle makes NATIONAL NEWS , The 911 caller that called 9 times to get a hamburger hits the National Media, The View had it on Thursday and even had a skit around the whole issue.

The AP picked this up and ran with it !

WOW ! New Castle makes news with drunks, whores, drug traffickers, and toothless low lifers and yet the World Little League Players get little coverage!

New Castle needs a PR Director for its image rehab !
Test

New Castle, IN

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Maybe you are only drawn to negative media. I've been following the Little League World Champions and have seen them on the national news many times.

York is doing a fine job with PR. He just announced he had a marketing plan. Maybe you should read the LOCAL newspaper, and then you would know.
Fku

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Test that is 100% correct.
Eddie

Oakland City, IN

#4 Mar 2, 2013
The LOCAL News ! Really !

Do we have to look to the local Mayor for good news!

What about the good people of this town ?

There is local good news everywhere you look , but does it make NATIONAL NEWS ! No !
HAHA

Brookfield, WI

#5 Mar 4, 2013
"The good people of this town." You make me laugh.
Test

New Castle, IN

#6 Mar 6, 2013
This is a national forum that some people call news. Maybe you could put your words to use and use this forum to showcase all of the good news and good people you know about instead of complaining about all of the bad?
My Rant

Anderson, IN

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Eddie wrote:
New Castle makes NATIONAL NEWS , The 911 caller that called 9 times to get a hamburger hits the National Media, The View had it on Thursday and even had a skit around the whole issue.
The AP picked this up and ran with it !
WOW ! New Castle makes news with drunks, whores, drug traffickers, and toothless low lifers and yet the World Little League Players get little coverage!
New Castle needs a PR Director for its image rehab !
Come on, a drunk in any small town in America who calls 911 9 times to order a cheeseburger is going to make some kind of news for just a lighter side in the news. I laughed at it before I knew it was a New Castle loser.

What really made me proud was the fact that this past Saturday night (early sunday morning), this story made the "WEEKEND UPDATE on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE" !!! If a stupid resident from your small town hasn't committed an embarrassing act that gets your community on Saturday Night Live, well you just haven't made it in life! lol
As a point of reference, if you have taped/dvr'ed/or have On Demand, the mention is in the WEEKEND UPDATE segment at approximately the 38 minute mark. ENJOY! my family did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sponsers 10 min Sophia 1
Betty Redwine(Reynolds), Alex Reynolds, Cass Re... (Mar '14) 17 min Zeek 18
Guy who works at speedway on 3 23 min PresidentOfThePla... 2
Arrested Tuesday on Kentland Ave 3 hr lol 14
baker selling meth? 3 hr prettyboy94 4
Kelly Abrams 3 hr Sophia 5
Ricky Goff? Tell me bout him 3 hr Wowza 9
New Castle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web