billie jean griffin death murder
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kasha

Aurora, IL

#21 Sep 20, 2010
well im her little sister and i know ric didnt beat her! she had alot of issues that she didnt deal w in the right way! no one knows why she did this...i know my sister better than anyone and if she was in her right mind at the time it wouldnt have happened! so for all of you that say stuf bout ricky, go get your facts straight....and her kids are being taken care of very well! i do know that she was a amazing person and i miss her dearly...idk how my life is going to be as i grow older but i do know that i will be there for her children...cuz if it would have been the other way around she would have done everything in her power for my children...she will be missed by many many people! i dont think she realized how many people actually cared about her...R.I.P. Sissy <3
ed boyce 1st sgt retired

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2010
to jill rick dont play the dadn roll He lives it I have known rick for over 30 years and he has always been a great father, friend, good person. Him and billie had a passion for life and each other that most people talking trash on here will never have. Billie jean had got herself into a depression after her mom died and she just kept losing lovedones around her and didnt know how to deal with it anymore Billie was a great mother and friend to me as well i will miss her greatly and pray that rick can get thru what he has in front of him now He was a good soldier and a loyal friend and husband to his wife People shouldnt be saying the crap that they are about him and her It shows their stupidity talking trash about people they didnt know and im talking about you bii and wally
jill

Carmel, IN

#25 Oct 10, 2010
did it take this long for you to come up with that ed! You know what you have heard..you didnt live in their house!
Ed boyce USA 1st SGT ret

United States

#26 Oct 11, 2010
no jill i didnt live with them i did stay there often and the reason it took so long for me to post anything was i was fighting a war. Billie was a wonderful person, and rick is as well, and only the people that knew them both as a couple would know that. you didnt know them at all i'm betting. It is nobodys place to judge either one of them for any reason. turd you seem to be the only one that has any sense I SALUTE YOU SON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 25 min legalize 115
Seizures and driving 1 hr Truth 8
News New Castle police identify victim of fatal shoo... 1 hr Former resident 4
Bundy ave. 1 hr Whatever 1
Name the old heads 2 hr marty 6
Black people 9 hr Miranda Brown 2
Tristan and Alyssa guffy?? 16 hr Ruo 1

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages