Horrible Accident on Brown Road

Horrible Accident on Brown Road

Posted in the New Castle Forum

Worried Citizen

New Castle, IN

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Just heard on Scanner that there was a horrible accident on Brown Road. At least 2 dead
Worried Citizen

New Castle, IN

#2 Jul 8, 2011
Update...
Lifeline is on the way. 5 minutes out. The patient is being given CPR at this time. Not sure if this is a 3rd patient from the accident or one mentioned from above.
Worried Citizen

New Castle, IN

#3 Jul 8, 2011
pray for the families and victims of this horrific accident.
tulip

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 8, 2011
how many vehicles were involved? when did this happen?
Worried Citizen

New Castle, IN

#5 Jul 8, 2011
happened a little over an hour ago
and i believe 2 vehicles
tulip

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 8, 2011
did it say what kind of vehicles?
Worried Citizen

New Castle, IN

#7 Jul 8, 2011
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Two killed in car accident

Courier-Times Staff Report

Two people died in a two-car accident on Brown Road on Friday afternoon.

A Dodge Caravan and a Pontiac Sunfire both suffered severe damage to their front ends in the wreck. Each vehicle was carrying one person, according to the Henry County Sheriff's Department.

The Cavaran ended up on its side after the collision.

The sheriff's department is still investigating what caused the accident. And the department hasn't released the names of the two people involved in the accident.
Worried Citizen

New Castle, IN

#8 Jul 8, 2011
Update from the Courier Times...
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Crash victims identified

Courier-Times Staff Report

Two people died in a two-car accident on Brown Road on Friday afternoon.

A Dodge Caravan and a Pontiac Sunfire both suffered severe damage to their front ends in the wreck. Each vehicle was carrying one person, according to the Henry County Sheriff's Department.

Tracy Hawk, 46, was driving the Caravan. And Phillip Bell, 61, was driving the Sunfire.

The Cavaran ended up on its side after the collision.

The sheriff's department is still investigating what caused the accident.

For more on this story, see Saturday's edition of The Courier-Times.
jonsmith

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 8, 2011
Names have been released on the star's website. My condolences to the families.
momoftwo

Palatine, IL

#10 Jul 8, 2011
My prayers go out to all involved and their families! Tracy was a beautiful person on the inside and out and made a big difference in a lot of kids lives! My daughter being one of those kids...Tracy was always there to put a smile on her face and stick up for her! I will forever be greatful!!
SAllen

United States

#11 Jul 8, 2011
Just so sad, so very sad for Tracy as she was embarking in her new life and such a positive person.
Sadday

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Poor families. I know what it feels like to lose a close family member in am accident. Tracy's family and Philips family will be in my prayers.
chelsea

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2011
Idk Tracy but from what I've seen on fb and everything she was a good lady. As for ray bell he was my fiance's great uncle. I never met him either but right before his death he talked to my fiance's mom and was going to help us get a house... even tho he didn't know me and hadn't seen his great nephew in yrs. He was a good man in my book. It was a tragic accident and they both will be greatly missed. R.I.P Ray bell and Tracy hawk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vampires at the New Castle Roadhouse 2 hr Pastor Gainz 1
Raintree inn 3 hr Gainz Fan Club 37
Samantha Runyan 4 hr Big pappa 9
Morgan hinshaw 8 hr Princess 3
l'jayy teighlorr 9 hr R 5
Michael Spoon 21 hr Ryan Howe 15
Martin Luther King Day 21 hr Pastor Gainz 2

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance