Police Arrest 8, Including 2 Men, In Prostitution Sting

Full story: NBC 10 Philadelphia

Delaware police conducted a sting Thursday and arrested six women allegedly working as prostitutes and two men who allegedly solicited them.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2009
itselementarywat son

Glen Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

check the delaware state police tric-tics. 1 woman is added. why isn,t her name included with the others. Do these woman ever do jail time or are they informants so they can maintain their lifestyles as addicts foremost and continue sex for money/drugs. at least in jail they would be forced to detox and be safer than on the streets with other blood sucking leeches.

“Holla!!! ”

Since: Mar 08

Chitty's town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Judged:

I dont get why it matters , as long as the ho is over age 18, then she is just providing a service. Its a business like any other. If a guy wants to get a Bj for 10 bucks and possibly get the HIV or the HEP or herpes or whatever, then damn it thats his business..And the prostitutes needs to pay her bills...its not different then being a stripper and they dont set up stripper stings...BS
Pat - FUG -TARD

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

Wow thankfully I was at my AA meeting that night but look forward to dodging the police Friday the 19th.... Where is all the activity in Wilms'ville happening now?

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Glenmoore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Judged:

It is shameful that women earn on average only about 78 cents on the dollar compared to men. After all, a bj is a bj is a bj.
mack74

Brick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Judged:

The police need to get drug dealers, pimps,prostitutes and all the other freaks in Delaware off our streets. They need to live a normal and productive life like the rest of us do. If they want to live a dark life then fine, they can live that life in jail behind bars where they obviously belong! Where the justice system can make sure they don't self distruct. Prostitutes should be behind bars, and away from the rest of us and our children in society!!!
mack74

Brick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Judged:

Why do careless people even bother voicing there ignorance on important matters???

I guess they are so self centered they can't help themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

New Castle News Video

•••
•••

New Castle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

New Castle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Castle News, Events & Info