Woman charged with prescription, ID fraud

Nov 27, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Journal

Police say Kelly Naudascher used the name of a woman she was staying with. A 37-year-old New Castle-area woman without a home has been charged with illegally obtaining prescription painkillers, using the name ... via News Journal

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2013
Kelly Naudascher

Wilmington, DE

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Unfortunately it is easy to become addicted to the opiate pain killers that are prescribed. I did not seek out to get high nor did I use street drugs. I was injured at work and therefore was prescribed percocets for a very long period of time. Hence, I became addicted, not one doctor hesitated to prescribe them to me because of my injury. I was a victim as well. And as for using other peoples names, well when you pick up a prescription the pharmacist confirms your name and asks for ID, which was shown by the person whom I was picking up the script under, they knew and willingly went along with it.
Robin

Ventnor City, NJ

#2 Mar 5, 2009
You are still at it...after all these years. How do you live with yourself?
Kelly Naudascher

West Grove, PA

#3 May 14, 2013
Robin wrote:
You are still at it...after all these years. How do you live with yourself?
If you had a brain you would realize that I am not still at it! In fact, I have earned my Bachelors degree, and now my MBA I am completing. I was accepted to medical school and I have a lovely home on three acres. Your son is dead because he kept doing drugs not because he was smart and wanted more out of life. I take offense to your ridiculous comment. Now leave me alone no wonder he was the way he was! You shouldn't have given him up for adoption!
Kelly Naudascher

West Grove, PA

#4 May 14, 2013
Its amazing, Robin as she has called herself seems to know everything. Well at least when I dated her son he was good and wasnt into shooting drugs. When I left him, he went to harder and harder drugs and was depressed because Robin gave him up for adoption. Maybe you should look at yourself before you judge others. You have alot to atone for!
Just Say no To Drugs

Colora, MD

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Robin - Can you contact me about this? info@vsscc.com
Just Say no To Drugs

Colora, MD

#6 Aug 17, 2013
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#8 Nov 26, 2013
It looks from the court proceedings she is a career criminal. She is bad news and just about everything that comes out of her mouth are lies. She has an excuse for everything that happens. She knows how to game the system for maximum benefit. It is shocking how brazing she is. It will come back to her one day 10 fold.
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#9 Nov 29, 2013
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#10 Nov 29, 2013
vsammons

Rising Sun, MD

#11 Dec 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
emily fasano (Sep '13) Jul 31 thatkilljoy 2
Kicking The Can Down The Road: A Habit That's H... Jul '14 Justin 30
Police: Wanted Man Albert Harry Reeves Found In... Jul '14 jen 3
New Castle Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 10
DUI Checkpoint and Patrols Scheduled This Weeke... Jul '14 mee 1
Obama: First priority to determine if Americans... Jul '14 rio 2
Veterans Hospital in Elsmere ,De Jul '14 Elwood 1
•••

New Castle News Video

•••