Big Brother eyes Newark

Big Brother eyes Newark

There are 15 comments on the News Journal story from Jul 4, 2006, titled Big Brother eyes Newark. In it, News Journal reports that:

Robert Foraker is evolving in his self-appointed role as Newark's technological Big Brother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

ROBERT FORAKER

Newark, DE

#1 Aug 4, 2006
THIS PROGRAM IS A VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN CONTROLING CRIME.CAMERAS HAVE BECOME A NECESSETY IN OUR EVERYDAY LIVES.THE COMMUNITY IS BETTER THAN BEFORE,ROBERT FORAKER "BIG BROTHER" "COLLEGE PARK WATCHDOG"
ROBERT FORAKER

Newark, DE

#2 Aug 4, 2006
THE PROGRAM HAS EXPANDED TO BROOKSIDE AND ELSMERE DELAWARE www.bobforaker.com

“ Rob Foraker”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 5, 2007
The following rights are being manipulated by our democratic party.
Voter registration process is available thru moter vehicle you may
register for whomever you want. Does this give the party the rights
to have a say who they want to run for public office. Not every
democrat who registers at moter vehicle wants the democratic party
speaking on their behalf....I,m a registered democrat and I sure as
hell don't want the party speaking for me and I believe a strong
majarity of delawarians feel the same....RE-Democrats unhappy with
Markell,carney ticket......Democrats had been hoping for an agreement
between Carney and Markell and were vexed to learn the deal was
off.......Democratic National Committeeman Rhett Ruggerio said he
thinks Carney and Markell would like to find a workable accord.. One
of John Carney's strengths is his ability to tap into the existing
structure of the Democratic Party...What gives the party the rights
to dictate who runs for office. Is a true democracy a thing of the
past or is our current law being manipulated....Who is really running
the show?......... As a result of the enactment of the National
Voter Rights Act of 1993,
any U.S. citizen residing in the State of Delaware, who meets the
eligibility requirements, is afforded the opportunity to register to
vote while obtaining or renewing a driver's license. You may register
if you are a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident of the State of
Delaware, at least 18 years old by the date of the next General
Election, and be mentally competent. Ex-felons may register to vote
if
they meet the requirements as specified by law according to 15, Del. C
Chapter 61. Part of the registration process involves selecting a
political party of your choice. Options include the two majority
parties, numerous minority parties or, if you do not wish to be
affiliated with any political party, you may register as an
Independent. Only members of a majority party (Democrats and
Republicans) are eligible to vote in primary elections in the State of
Delaware. In approximately one month, you will receive a polling card
from your respective county elections office. This card confirms your
registration and provides the name and address of the location where
you will cast your vote on election day. If you have any questions or
concerns, call the elections office nearest you. Thank you!

Since: Jul 07

Elkton, MD

#4 Jul 16, 2007
The Democratic Party has turned off lots of voters in Delaware. The governess really stuck it to her residents with all of the hikes of tolls, DMV, etc. I will not vote Democratic, although I am a registered Independent (leaning Democratically). I want Carney gone too. All the politicians who allow status quo to go on in DE will not get my vote this time. Coons will be done too.

“ Rob Foraker”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 17, 2007
C C Butler wrote:
The Democratic Party has turned off lots of voters in Delaware. The governess really stuck it to her residents with all of the hikes of tolls, DMV, etc. I will not vote Democratic, although I am a registered Independent (leaning Democratically). I want Carney gone too. All the politicians who allow status quo to go on in DE will not get my vote this time. Coons will be done too.
The democratic party is trying to speak for all democrats. I'm a democrat running for office and being rejected by the party.Though I don't need the backing of the party, I still respect their two canidates. Delaware has been locked in this status quo for too long, I feel its time to unlock the political doors and represent the real people.

Since: Jul 07

Elkton, MD

#6 Jul 17, 2007
I hope you are being honest as no one trusts politicians. They tell you what you want to hear then screw everyone. I know it happens everywhere but I get tired of hearing all of the campaign promises then get nothing in return.

“ Rob Foraker”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2007
C C Butler wrote:
I hope you are being honest as no one trusts politicians. They tell you what you want to hear then screw everyone. I know it happens everywhere but I get tired of hearing all of the campaign promises then get nothing in return.
Don't worry I keep promises..My campaign will have many surprises for my challengers...

“ Rob Foraker”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 19, 2007
I'd bring a lot of people back down to earth," he said. "I'd bring Delaware politics back down to earth. There's a 100 percent chance of that happening

Since: Feb 07

Rising Sun, MD

#9 Aug 22, 2007
robforaker wrote:
I'd bring a lot of people back down to earth," he said. "I'd bring Delaware politics back down to earth. There's a 100 percent chance of that happening
Man, Dude, is there anybody out there? Delaware is so far behind in road repair that it has become a perpetual circle, it never ends. Delaware thinks that more people moving into Delaware is the answer to all of their problems. When it just adds to their problems. Not to mention lines the pockets of many so called politicians. You will do this, you will do that, you will give it back to the people. Ok how, and be specific; I don't want to hear I will make the other politicians come together bull. I want to hear how you would do that. The tax free state; not really, Delaware is just good at taxing more in other areas (The small farmers)putting them in a position to want to sell their land to the next strip mall. When compared to the surrounding states; Maryland for instance has much better roads, I would think that would be worth the tax.

“ Rob Foraker”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 23, 2007
MiHat Muhcane wrote:
<quoted text>Man, Dude, is there anybody out there? Delaware is so far behind in road repair that it has become a perpetual circle, it never ends. Delaware thinks that more people moving into Delaware is the answer to all of their problems. When it just adds to their problems. Not to mention lines the pockets of many so called politicians. You will do this, you will do that, you will give it back to the people. Ok how, and be specific; I don't want to hear I will make the other politicians come together bull. I want to hear how you would do that. The tax free state; not really, Delaware is just good at taxing more in other areas (The small farmers)putting them in a position to want to sell their land to the next strip mall. When compared to the surrounding states; Maryland for instance has much better roads, I would think that would be worth the tax.
Hello, I'm well aware of abuse in government, I'm also aware of the so called legal contributions in the city of Wilmington...

“ Rob Foraker”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 30, 2007
I'm aware the job as Delaware Governor will be quite challenging. Our people need someone to step up to the plate besides career politicians. "My aim is high and I'm right on target,my sights are on the State House" My run for Governor ends on election day November 2008. My candidacy is assured for the Independent Candidate for Governor 08 whether I receive any funds or political backing from anyone. My participation in this election brings many positive things to the state of Delaware. A private citizen stepping up, community activism, community awareness, civic associations, neighborhood associations, Public cameras in crime ridden neighborhoods,constant watch on matters close to your communities. This election will inform, excite, question and sometimes anger the general public but will affect and communicate with more people than any election in history in the State of Delaware

“ Rob Foraker”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2007
As a candidate for Delaware Governor I would like to share my thoughts with you while attempting to convey my reasons for serving as a voice for the people. I believe families that are intent on giving their children the promise of a safe, secure and positive today; the hope to realize a better tomorrow and an appreciation of yesterday are a paramount fixture for the success of this state as we move into the future together. Parents and families that teach their children the values of discipline, hard work, and personal responsibility are becoming a lost treasure and we need to preserve those simple concepts before we lose them.
Rob Foraker

New Castle, DE

#14 Jan 22, 2009
I will be in Newark for awhile...
Russell

Phoenixville, PA

#15 Feb 14, 2009
so Rob..
never saw you on the ticket..
"not that anyone would have voted for ya'
...but what happened to ALL your promises?

just another politician? lies, filled with a creamy center of more lies?

“ Rob Foraker”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 14, 2010
Just want to say hi..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorothy Achuff (Feb '11) Aug 19 cool dude 45
Vote Gary Johnson Jul 30 Defektor 1
david poppiti????? (Aug '08) Jun '16 David wife 10
Guy in all black waving American flag on 13? Jun '16 Josh 1
Bear Music Selection (Sep '12) May '16 Musikologist 13
News Attorney General to appropriate charges in dead... May '16 slap on the wrist 2
New Castle Music Forum (Nov '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 13

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages