Man charged with raping 9-year-old ar...

Man charged with raping 9-year-old arrested

There are 5 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Man charged with raping 9-year-old arrested. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

New Castle city police say a man accused of raping a 9-year-old girl has been arrested in Philadelphia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Righteous Indignant

Wendell, NC

#1 Mar 5, 2011
KILL THAT BASTARD FOR HARMING THAT CHILD!! HE's A GULTY COWARD WHO RAN WHEN THE LAW CAME FOR HIS COWARD ASS!!

DEATH PENALTY FOR RAPIST!!!!
reality bites

Scranton, PA

#2 Mar 6, 2011
Righteous Indignant wrote:
KILL THAT BASTARD FOR HARMING THAT CHILD!! HE's A GULTY COWARD WHO RAN WHEN THE LAW CAME FOR HIS COWARD ASS!!
DEATH PENALTY FOR RAPIST!!!!
He's a suspect, not a "gulty cowarad." Remember that pesky innocent-until-proven-guilty thing?

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2011
reality bites wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a suspect, not a "gulty cowarad." Remember that pesky innocent-until-proven-guilty thing?
UMMMMM..... NO! SCREW ALL THAT NONSENSE. THEY WOULDNT HAVE GONE TO PHILLY TO GET HIM IF THEY WERENT SURE HE WAS THE ONE. IM SORRY, BUT IF YOU RAPE A 9 YEAR OLD, AND YOU GET ARRESTED FOR IT... THEY SHOULD TAKE YOUR DNA IMMEDIATELY AND PUT YOU IN A HOLDING CELL AND AS SOON AS THE DNA RESULTS COME BACK AND PROOVE IT WAS HIM THEY SHOULD CALL THE LITTLE GIRLS FAMILY AND TELL THEM IT WAS HIM AND THEYRE GONNA TIE HIM TO A POLE ON THE STREET RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE SHE LIVES AT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND LET THE FAMILY HAVE THEIR WAY WITH HIM. WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO TO HIM. RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ON THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON. SCREW HIS RIGHTS. WAS HE THINKIN ABOUT THAT POOR LITTTLE GIRLS RIGHTS WHEN HE DID THAT TO HER?? NO, HE WASNT! SO WHY SHOULD HE HAVE ANY RIGHTS?? IF OUR COUNTRY HAD MORE BALLS AND HANDLED CRAP LIKE THIS IN A MORE DIRECT MANNER AS I HAVE JUST DESCRIBED THEN I GUARANTEE THAT THERE WOULD BE A LOT LESS OF CRIMES SUCH AS THESE GOING ON.
mike

Reading, PA

#4 Mar 25, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMMMM..... NO! SCREW ALL THAT NONSENSE. THEY WOULDNT HAVE GONE TO PHILLY TO GET HIM IF THEY WERENT SURE HE WAS THE ONE. IM SORRY, BUT IF YOU RAPE A 9 YEAR OLD, AND YOU GET ARRESTED FOR IT... THEY SHOULD TAKE YOUR DNA IMMEDIATELY AND PUT YOU IN A HOLDING CELL AND AS SOON AS THE DNA RESULTS COME BACK AND PROOVE IT WAS HIM THEY SHOULD CALL THE LITTLE GIRLS FAMILY AND TELL THEM IT WAS HIM AND THEYRE GONNA TIE HIM TO A POLE ON THE STREET RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE SHE LIVES AT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND LET THE FAMILY HAVE THEIR WAY WITH HIM. WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO TO HIM. RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ON THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON. SCREW HIS RIGHTS. WAS HE THINKIN ABOUT THAT POOR LITTTLE GIRLS RIGHTS WHEN HE DID THAT TO HER?? NO, HE WASNT! SO WHY SHOULD HE HAVE ANY RIGHTS?? IF OUR COUNTRY HAD MORE BALLS AND HANDLED CRAP LIKE THIS IN A MORE DIRECT MANNER AS I HAVE JUST DESCRIBED THEN I GUARANTEE THAT THERE WOULD BE A LOT LESS OF CRIMES SUCH AS THESE GOING ON.
i agree 100% kill that bastard
Mamma

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMMMM..... NO! SCREW ALL THAT NONSENSE. THEY WOULDNT HAVE GONE TO PHILLY TO GET HIM IF THEY WERENT SURE HE WAS THE ONE. IM SORRY, BUT IF YOU RAPE A 9 YEAR OLD, AND YOU GET ARRESTED FOR IT... THEY SHOULD TAKE YOUR DNA IMMEDIATELY AND PUT YOU IN A HOLDING CELL AND AS SOON AS THE DNA RESULTS COME BACK AND PROOVE IT WAS HIM THEY SHOULD CALL THE LITTLE GIRLS FAMILY AND TELL THEM IT WAS HIM AND THEYRE GONNA TIE HIM TO A POLE ON THE STREET RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE SHE LIVES AT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND LET THE FAMILY HAVE THEIR WAY WITH HIM. WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO TO HIM. RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ON THE STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON. SCREW HIS RIGHTS. WAS HE THINKIN ABOUT THAT POOR LITTTLE GIRLS RIGHTS WHEN HE DID THAT TO HER?? NO, HE WASNT! SO WHY SHOULD HE HAVE ANY RIGHTS?? IF OUR COUNTRY HAD MORE BALLS AND HANDLED CRAP LIKE THIS IN A MORE DIRECT MANNER AS I HAVE JUST DESCRIBED THEN I GUARANTEE THAT THERE WOULD BE A LOT LESS OF CRIMES SUCH AS THESE GOING ON.
I agree with everything you said.

I don't think a rapist can be rehabilitated ... just look at how high the recividism rates are. These people are scum.

Hope the little girl has a good support system to help her through this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Martha Deitz Thu Georgia 1
searching Thu Old Friend 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul 31 Support Phartss 5
Veterans Hospital in Elsmere ,De (Jul '14) May '17 Sam Cork 3
has anyone seen "Chinese Sarah" or Asian Sara..... (Aug '15) May '17 Thekid4208 3
How often do you get horney? (Apr '12) Apr '17 Joyous Carnac 19
Unregistered sex offender in Glasgow court (Jun '11) Apr '17 Joyous Carnac 4

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages