Del. Teen Found In Igloo With Pot, Bongs, Knife

Feb 13, 2010 Full story: Cbs3.com 18

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Full Story

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 Feb 13, 2010
"........, teen who was arrested Wednesday after he was found to be carrying a survival knife, a hammer, 7.5 grams of marijuana and two marijuana pipes."

-
sounds like he was building his own little winter vacation getaway.
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2010
The gov gotta stick their nose in everybodys bidness.
justanotherreade r

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 13, 2010
can't believe THIS is what made national news...
noname

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2010
Might be a little young,but he wasn't bothering anyone.The article doesn't say how old but it won't be long before he can die for his country.
Ddiggler

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 13, 2010
Since when is carrying a hammer a concealed weapon? Beware carpenters of the world! WWJD

Since: Aug 08

Hamburg, NY

#6 Feb 13, 2010
Ddiggler wrote:
Since when is carrying a hammer a concealed weapon? Beware carpenters of the world! WWJD
Maxwell Edison...

middlefinger

Monteagle, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2010
Man,O man,

LEO has won the weed war!!!!

Where's the confety, and parade's??? Why isn't people in the streets celebrating???

What a jip, and who gives a damn, except the guy that was minding his own business

Maybe, the doughnuts drove the cops mad!! LMAO
podunk

Lineville, IA

#8 Feb 13, 2010
I have a knife , a carpet cutter, a long sharp screwdriver, and a hammer, I guess that makes me a suspect...
Russ

AOL

#9 Feb 13, 2010
This is what is really ticking me off about the government: The kid was in an igloo. At THAT moment he was in HIS abode and therefore the concealed weapon charge is false. 2nd of course he had something inside the igloo to help him cut his way out if that became necessary, the knife. That parephenallia laws even exist. Anything can be used as a weapon and darn near anything can be used as paraphenallia. Examples: A handful of marshmallows shoved down someone's throat could be deadly. Should Marshmallows be illegal? An apple can be drilled at right angles to make a very good pipe. Should apples be illegal? And sometimes a knife IS a tool. A hammer often is, as in this case.
And all this but they won't prosecute Halliburton, et al., for war-time profiteering? The 5 Supreme Court Justices for treason after opening the doors to foreign corporations to spend unlimited amounts of money on USA elections? FOX News for terrorism? No, the police only trump up charges against the weak. The powerful slide. We are a country that only exists because of laws and a Constitution, but we are rapidly decending into a facist police state riled by an oligarchy.
And last: In the Declaration of Independence the pursuit of happiness is said to be a human right. Drugs, however mistakenly, are the pursuit of happiness, and so the Forefather's intent is clear and ALL drug laws should be scrapped except driving under the influence, that IS a separate issue. Plus both Thomas Jefferson and George Washington grew pot. That's a fact. Happy President's Day while our Forefathers roll over in their grave.
Russ

AOL

#10 Feb 13, 2010
Ruled by an oligarchy^^^

Doylestown, PA

#11 Feb 13, 2010
I don't know if it's true, but the news coverage said he was a suspect for some burglary or drug deal or something and he fled into the igloo.

He wasn't just in the igloo with his pot and hammer...again, according to reports.
pigpen

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 13, 2010
All he needs now is a guitar,black sabbath cd and he will turn out just fine.Good luck dude!

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#13 Feb 13, 2010
Parden pard wrote:
The gov gotta stick their nose in everybodys bidness.
They don't have to when someone's blowing smoke into their nose. Reminds me of the dumb crook story where the cops decided to take a smoke break. Meanwhile, the folks in the house right beside the police station were in there getting high. And the one officer asked the other if he smelled what he thought he smelled, and the two decided to go check it out, and made a couple of arrests.

And I don't see why they don't go ahead and legalize it.
Barney Fife

Bronx, NY

#14 Feb 13, 2010
podunk wrote:
I have a knife , a carpet cutter, a long sharp screwdriver, and a hammer, I guess that makes me a suspect...
Beware my friend you have the tools to build some time.

“"you're not the boss of me"”

yep, right, uh huh

#15 Feb 14, 2010
WTF??

Is a man's igloo NOT his castle???
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#16 Feb 14, 2010
Well, once they found the pot, of course there were gonna be bongs!
(The knife, fingernail cleaning???)

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#17 Feb 14, 2010
homemade igloo? like there is a mass produced igloo??

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Feb 15, 2010
Just a kid minding his-own business in his-own little world. Most-likely no danger to anybody (but himself).

Actually, sounds just-like me when I was that age; and look how I turned-out!

Smoking pot never made me want to do anything but eat and have sex. If that's such a terrible crime, shoot me now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Castle Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec 12 Musikologist 11
New Castle Co. Drug Bust Nets 44 Arrests Dec 10 lebronjames 1
How To Lose Weight In Addition To Food And Exer... Dec 9 fanniechang5 1
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Dec 4 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Veterans Hospital in Elsmere ,De Nov 21 RighteousRobert 2
emily fasano (Sep '13) Jul '14 thatkilljoy 2
Obama: First priority to determine if Americans... Jul '14 rio 2

New Castle News Video

New Castle Dating
Find my Match