OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE - MILLS vs. MILLS & / MILLS vs. STATE of DE

Posted in the New Castle Forum

Peoples Champ Rich Mills

Bensalem, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2008
I have requested a Federal Attorney to assist me.I will again seek charges of "Obstruction of Justice" against Special Agent William DiCola of the FBI and "Attempted Murder" charges against unknown FBI Agents. Cell phone records from October 2006 -October 2007 will clearly demonstrate how involved and how much William Dicola knew of ongoing Burlington County Superior Court Fraud and other crimes. A review of Surveilance video at Virtua Hospital can assist to identify the individual who attempted to murder me. In 2007 I asked Camden County Prosecutor Josh Ottenberg to investigate and look into the matter but his department declined? This is the same county which also allowed a Police detective to use intimidation against me and bring false charges.
I have again requested to Wilmington Municipal Court Judge Moser that the U.S. Inspector Generals Office be contacted and request to interviewd by a Special Agent to fully investigate this matter and other FBI criminal acts. FBI, The Weiss Family and others have brought ruin to my life causing me to reside in a homeless shelter in Wilmington, Delaware.
Also I allege that the FBI has scrambled or redirected e-mail that I have sent to my Wilmington, DE Attorney Michael Tucker.
I have also requested a Federal Attorney to assist me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ricky Spencer headed home to Delaware follo... (Mar '12) May 20 FloridaMan 5
News Obama: First priority to determine if Americans... (Jul '14) May 12 the Ace of Spades 4
best way to explore and enjoy New York sights May 11 shazi 1
News Brawl between Pagans, Thunderguards reported at... (Jun '13) May 8 road dog 10
Review: Inex Group LLC May 8 revenge 2
News Dominick J. Davolos, 65, of Wilmington, died Fr... May 7 Billie Travalini 1
sexxxplay.com May 7 wanktime 1
More from around the web

New Castle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]