Major Push for Gay Marriage Planned in Delaware

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: WBOC-TV Salisbury 14

The advocacy group that won passage of same-sex civil unions in Delaware plans to make a major push for same-sex marriage in the state.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Jan 30, 2013
HOMOSEXUALIZING the states one by one.

THE PLAN is working !

:)

(with apologies to felon Pete McGowan)
Liquorice Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Some day you will all be felons.
Caesar Rodney

El Segundo, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Real men ride horses. They don't ride other men.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Mother Nature speaks to us in many ways. Sadly many humans do not listen and so she reacts accordingly.
Fate
Oy

Pahana
David Traversa

Argentina

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Caesar Rodney wrote:
Real men ride horses. They don't ride other men.
REAL MEN!!! Where are they...?!! Where?!!.. Where??!!!... no... not you..
Miss Piggy

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Wow David! Your identity crisis is worse than I thought.
David Traversa

Argentina

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Miss Piggy wrote:
Wow David! Your identity crisis is worse than I thought.
Not worse, I'm sure, than your negligible appeal.. and how are things in the pig-pen?

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#8 Jan 30, 2013
We need FEDERAL gay marriage nationwide so all 50 US states grant LGBT people equal rights under the law.
Institutionalize d

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
We need FEDERAL gay marriage nationwide so all 50 US states grant LGBT people equal rights under the law.
NEVER!!! BUWAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like someones getting antsy! The real champions of the family and civil rights movement are gonna march this spring and put you in your place. You're a misfit trying to steal our youth and pursuade and influence their sexuality in one direction or another.
You're in big big trouble MR!
Obuma too!

Mother Nature speaks to us in many ways. Sadly many humans do not listen and so she reacts accordingly.
Fate

This must explain why gays wish to 'penetrate' the Boy Scouts to give the appearance of some sort of naturalist or 'father figure'
You're a fruitcake.
Get help!
Institutionalize d

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Barack Hussein Obama is not a leader. He is a puppet of zion. They are trying to steal and brainwash our children. Not to mention trying to steal our guns. This President does NOT represent family anymore. The poofters are out of control and the gay zombie apocalypse after they have been deemed unfit mentally, is near.
Ohhhhhh brudder!
It's gonna be an ugly year, or three.
David Traversa

Argentina

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Institutionalized wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER!!! BUWAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like someones getting antsy! The real champions of the family and civil rights movement are gonna march this spring and put you in your place. You're a misfit trying to steal our youth and pursuade and influence their sexuality in one direction or another.
You're in big big trouble MR!
Obuma too!
Mother Nature speaks to us in many ways. Sadly many humans do not listen and so she reacts accordingly.
Fate
This must explain why gays wish to 'penetrate' the Boy Scouts to give the appearance of some sort of naturalist or 'father figure'
You're a fruitcake.
Get help!
Sick, confused, and completely insignificant.. In short, the typical troll..

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Institutionalized wrote:
<quoted text>
..... The real champions of the family and civil rights movement are gonna march this spring and put you in your place....
That's silly.

Any champion of family would be trying to prevent unnecessary divorce, not PREVENTING people from forming families.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Institutionalized wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama is not a leader. He is a puppet of zion. They are trying to steal and brainwash our children. Not to mention trying to steal our guns...
And that's why you are institutionalized.
Allen

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right to a point, you Fa$$ots are not real men. You probably don't know too many real men.
LOL! You wouldn't know what a real man is if you tripped over one. A real man isn't a bigoted piece of manure like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Dec 22 Bob 5
New Castle Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec 12 Musikologist 11
New Castle Co. Drug Bust Nets 44 Arrests Dec 10 lebronjames 1
How To Lose Weight In Addition To Food And Exer... Dec 9 fanniechang5 1
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Dec 4 NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
emily fasano (Sep '13) Jul '14 thatkilljoy 2
Obama: First priority to determine if Americans... Jul '14 rio 2

New Castle News Video

New Castle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Castle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Castle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Castle

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:49PM
Eagles Must Focus on Rebuilding Entire Secondary
Bleacher Report 4:32 PM
Making the Case for Watt as MVP
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
NBC Sports 9:10 PM
How much trouble would Steelers be in without Le'Veon Bell?
NBC Sports 9:15 PM
Dungy and Harrison preview Steelers-Ravens