OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - MILLS vs. MILLS

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - MILLS vs. MILLS

Posted in the New Castle Forum

Rich Mills Peoples Champ

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Oct 25, 2008
I will again seek charges of "Obstruction of Justice" against Special Agent William DiCola of the FBI and "Attempted Murder" charges against unknown FBI Agents. Cell phone records from October 2006 -October 2007 will clearly demonstrate how involved and how much William Dicola knew of ongoing Burlington County Superior Court Fraud and other crimes. A review of Surveilance video at Virtua Hospital can assit to identify the individual who attempted to murder me. In 2007 I asked Camden County Prosecutor Josh Ottenberg to investigate and look into the matter but his department declined? This is the same county which also allowed a Police detective to use intimidation against me and bring false charges.

I have demanded that the U.S. Inspector Generals Office fully investigate this matter and FBI criminal acts. FBI, The Weiss Family and others have brought ruin to my life causing me to reside in a homeless shelter in Wilmington, Delaware.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
organ harvesting Sep 28 coco4u 1
News Jo-Ann Fabrics shifts into Chapter 7 liquidation (Nov '07) Sep '17 nini 32
News Delorean Solstice Plans Cancelled (Jun '10) Sep '17 Glc 4
Review: Hannah's House Kennels For Dogs (Sep '14) Aug '17 indict the sayanim 2
Looking for Martha Deitz Aug '17 Georgia 1
searching Aug '17 Old Friend 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5

New Castle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Castle Mortgages