Stabbing at Zane Shawnee Caverns

Stabbing at Zane Shawnee Caverns

There are 4 comments on the Peak Of Ohio story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Stabbing at Zane Shawnee Caverns. In it, Peak Of Ohio reports that:

A West Central Ohio man was charged with attempted murder following a stabbing at Zane Shawnee Caverns, 7092 State Route 540, Bellefontaine, Saturday afternoon around 2:30.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peak Of Ohio.

Peace Out

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jul 15, 2013
This may have ruined the peace fest 2013, I wonder if next year they will have to body scan participants.
Flip-Flopper

Saint Marys, OH

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Peace Out wrote:
This may have ruined the peace fest 2013, I wonder if next year they will have to body scan participants.
What would you expect of a place run by an individual with questionable Indian blood, who likes to do little girls. A real bat shlt dude.
GUEST AT SHAWNEE

Akron, OH

#4 Aug 1, 2013
I WAS THERE THAT WEEKEND, NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE. THE PEOPLE WHO RAN THE PLACE WHERE NICE AND IT WAS A GREAT PLACE. I WOULD TAKE MY FAMILY THERE ANY TIME. I HOPE THIS INCIDENT DID NOT TARNISH THEIR GOOD NAME. NO COMPLAINTS HERE. THE FEW THE BAD THE MANY THE GOOD.
Joeseph Moamha

Oregon, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2014
Chongo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy Ohio is a joke 13 hr Enforcer 5
Is jacking off mad bad Sat Joanna 3
Transgender girls Feb 5 Net Nut 6
pot in the work place Feb 5 Tantor 17
Huber cops (Oct '14) Feb 5 Cindy 4
2 Cute new guys moved in over by Johannsen Dr. (Jun '15) Feb 5 Cindy 3
huber heights police (Nov '09) Feb 5 Jeff 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Carlisle Mortgages