Car-Trunk Deaths Renew Child-Safety F...

Car-Trunk Deaths Renew Child-Safety Fears

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Car-Trunk Deaths Renew Child-Safety Fears. In it, ABC News reports that:

The front of a Chevy Malibu is seen in a parking lot. Two young boys, step-brothers, ages 2 and 4, died in New Carlisle, Ind., last week after being trapped in the trunk of their family's 2000 Chevy Malibu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

La Porte, IN

#1 Jul 6, 2011
I hope police are investigating this "accident" bcs it seriously sounds like a possible Casey Anthony copy cat crime with the kids being in the trunk of the car and the mother getting tattoos soon after the deaths ...

Lagrange, IN

#2 Jul 8, 2011
I have yet to hear anything more about this investigation and it really bothers me.....the boys will not be forgotten nor will how they died...If they think the incident can be swept under the rug and will disappear, they're wrong.. Our community wants to see justice.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Applegate Arrested for Driving on Controlled Su... Aug '16 Curious 1
Debate: Drinking Age - New Carlisle, IN (Dec '11) Jan '16 Chuck 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - New Carlisle, IN (Jan '12) Dec '15 Mackenzie 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
Tina Balanow (Jan '15) Jan '15 jamie 3
News 4-6-11 News: Hydro Aluminum Completes Phase 1 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Melissa 1
News Psychologist to stand trial Feb. 7 (Feb '06) Jan '14 curiously 139

New Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Carlisle Mortgages