Posted in the New Caney Forum

yankee doodle

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2009
anybody know these losers??
F16 PILOT

Fergus Falls, MN

#2 Nov 22, 2009
yeah, daniel crespo is bisexual. he even had sex with his own mama and sister, and all his brothers. he is a big time pot head too!! i dont know sarah dutton, but if she is hanging out with this nasty family she better get away A.S.A.P!
okie

Canton, TX

#3 Nov 30, 2009
i know daniel hangs out with that fat pervert hal at the auction on 59 south. in new caney. even calls him DADDY! woo hoo! i dont know sarah, but i been going to that pervs auction for bargains till i found out he was a pot head and homo!
jailor

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2009
daniel lee crespo is the reason his mama could never keep a good man around! he is a low life, a backstabber, and a snitch!!! he stops at nothing to get revenge on anybody that he thinks even looks at him wrong! he is a basket case!!
liberalsmakemesi ck

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2010
yeah, i know sarah. she a nasty hoe. gots 3 kids with 3 different guys. and daniel lee crespo is a homo. and has sex with is own family!! sarah dutton is a dirty person. never cleans after herself, and she stinks!! she does guys and girls too!! yuk!
nonya

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Yall sound like a bunch of haters. I know sarah and daniel Daniel works as a security Guard to take care of his family. Why don't yall try doing the same???? I can only guess that whoever is writing this stuff is from a New Caney trailer park. lol grow the hell up, get a job, and a life. They have their own place can you say the same? Or do you live with your mama? People that live in glass houses should not throw rocks. Have you not ever done something that you regretted and are ashamed of? I am sure that you have. Sarah and Daniel are taking care of their business. ARE YOU?????
nonya

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 5, 2010
and if whoever is writing this stuff is who i think it is r u just mad cuz he beat you down? from what i heard you need to go get your head checked out he did it so bad lol
tubular motion

Springfield, MO

#8 Mar 8, 2010
i dont know sarah dutton, but i know daniel is gay punk. made is little bro suck him! i lived in the same trailer park with them a few years ago. my cousin and me seen them. and his mama was sleeping with her couisin. and they would all go out and steal together! i would stay away from those nasy people if i was you.
MEAN BITCH LAC

Pasadena, TX

#9 Mar 12, 2010
its a shame all the shit talkers didnt leave a real name so that someone could shovel that shit back where it came from that would be fun to watch wouldnt it!! a little messy but fun !!
the inquirer

AOL

#10 May 11, 2010
nonya wrote:
Yall sound like a bunch of haters. I know sarah and daniel Daniel works as a security Guard to take care of his family. Why don't yall try doing the same???? I can only guess that whoever is writing this stuff is from a New Caney trailer park. lol grow the hell up, get a job, and a life. They have their own place can you say the same? Or do you live with your mama? People that live in glass houses should not throw rocks. Have you not ever done something that you regretted and are ashamed of? I am sure that you have. Sarah and Daniel are taking care of their business. ARE YOU?????
Daniel has lived with that gay man for yrs , what makes u say hes not gay to , I have known Daniel for yrs myself and I know hes gay , if he goes with a girl its only for show cause hes been the aucti0oneers lover for years ....
Dkin

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2013
I am related to them i am the cousin of Daniels mom sarah and daniel r no longer together daniel lives with hal and is seeing a girl kayla i do believe Daniels brothers john and david are living with hal also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Caney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Easy Quick $$$ 36 min Nothingtolose 1
in need for the tuna tartar 1 hr Dude239 16
News Experience Timeless Elegance at Luxury Condos i... 7 hr Farting 2
Help 7 hr Releasing farts 2
Be Free 20 hr Fartriot 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Fartman 904
News Under BP Deal, Another $788 Million Will Flow t... Fri Farts 2
More from around the web

New Caney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

New Caney Mortgages