Thief at Porter Walmart

Thief at Porter Walmart

Posted in the New Caney Forum

upset

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2009
My 82 year old Mother had her wallet stolen while she was paying for her meds,at Walmart in Porter June 8/09 between 12 and 1 pm. He was a white man, bald and wore glasses.Police found him on tape from camera. Watch out for your Mothers and Grandmothers. The police said there had been 5 purse snatchings this week.Don't know if this low life is just preying on the elderly or any female.She had no money only her insurance. medicare and ss, license for id. She does'nt drive any more. It is a shame and a disgrace, Now he has her address, so we will meet him at the door with a gun.

“Live, Laugh, Love. ”

Since: May 09

Ya know that one place...

#2 Jun 11, 2009
That is an awful story. Police need to post a picture of him so people can be on the look out for him. I am sure the video does not show him that clear but anything would be better than nothing.

Since: Jul 08

Coweta, OK

#3 Jun 16, 2009
I agree! Someone could probably be able to identify him. I was always taught there is nothing worse than a thief, especially one who preys on the elderly. I hope they find him quickly before anyone else gets hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Caney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local firm's 'Subsea Shuttle' aims to slice off... Tue Walter glen stockton 2
Girls that love panties and men that wear them (May '11) Tue Rosie 55
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Houston Heights Feb 19 Rocket 10
News U.S. Navy Awards Contracts for FFG(X) Conceptua... Feb 19 Walter glen stockton 5
Does anyone know Heather Marie Thompson? (Oct '15) Jan 28 Swampdog 4
warning Jan '18 WARNING 3
Is it safe Dec '17 Juan Indastink 4

New Caney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Caney Mortgages