upset

Katy, TX

#1 Jun 9, 2009
My 82 year old Mother had her wallet stolen while she was paying for her meds,at Walmart in Porter June 8/09 between 12 and 1 pm. He was a white man, bald and wore glasses.Police found him on tape from camera. Watch out for your Mothers and Grandmothers. The police said there had been 5 purse snatchings this week.Don't know if this low life is just preying on the elderly or any female.She had no money only her insurance. medicare and ss, license for id. She does'nt drive any more. It is a shame and a disgrace, Now he has her address, so we will meet him at the door with a gun.

“Live, Laugh, Love. ”

Since: May 09

Ya know that one place...

#2 Jun 11, 2009
That is an awful story. Police need to post a picture of him so people can be on the look out for him. I am sure the video does not show him that clear but anything would be better than nothing.

Since: Jul 08

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jun 16, 2009
I agree! Someone could probably be able to identify him. I was always taught there is nothing worse than a thief, especially one who preys on the elderly. I hope they find him quickly before anyone else gets hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Caney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min That Fart Guy 18,379
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 8 hr Frank Pharts 3
cutrite glass solutions 23 hr That Fart Guy 2
Looking for Tar or D's????? Wed Gasman 11
I want my aunt Wed Frank Pharts 17
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
•••

Flood Watch for Montgomery County was issued at September 18 at 9:40PM CDT

•••

New Caney News Video

•••
•••

New Caney Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Caney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE