At least 21 teenagers are waking up i...

At least 21 teenagers are waking up in jail as punishment for skipping school

There are 2 comments on the story from Mar 11, 2009, titled At least 21 teenagers are waking up in jail as punishment for skipping school. In it, reports that:

At least 21 teenagers woke up in jail as punishment for skipping school. [ SIGN UP : Get headlines and breaking news sent to you ] One by one, the students from Splendora and New Caney entered the courtroom of ...

Join the discussion below, or

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2009
Dang ma homie step was in der

Porter, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2009
These kids were rounded up at the school, that's my only problem with it.

I can't pick my kid up without going to the office, showing my drivers license and answering questions but the police can walk in there and grab as many kids as they want without any notification to the parents. These kids were in school when they were picked up so is jail going to be an excused absence? Now the kids who have missed too many days or have parking tickets will just drop out of school rather than chance being arrested. That fixes everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Caney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many gangs in houston! (May '10) 13 hr Swap them from vi... 240
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Houston Heights 13 hr Gettysburg Sausag... 21
News More 23 hr Walter glen stockton 2
Want a Bridge via Republicans-Trump-U.S.Transpo... Fri REPUBS-R incompetent 2
News The oldest town in Texas beckons for an off-the... Fri pedro lopez garcia 8
News Tea2Go declares bankruptcy; Waco location stayi... Thu Walter glen stockton 2
Does anyone know Heather Marie Thompson? (Oct '15) Jan '18 Swampdog 4

New Caney Jobs

Personal Finance

New Caney Mortgages