Biker dies in motorcycle vs pickup crash

Biker dies in motorcycle vs pickup crash

There are 7 comments on the The Family Badge story from Apr 20, 2009, titled Biker dies in motorcycle vs pickup crash. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

A New Caney man was killed Sunday afternoon when a pickup truck turned in front of his motorcycle around 2 pm, on Loop 494 near Arrow Lane in Porter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2009
I used to live with Troy. We did crystal meth together. he practically killed me one day by breaking in a mutual friends house while I was asleep and they where out. He sat on my chest and had a pad lock with a bandanna looped through it. he hit me 6-8 times with it and bit me three times. threatened to throw me in the mississippi river. Accusing me of snitching me out to people HE intoduced me to,( I was only around those people with him.>) when he beat me at the friends house: I had recently escaped while he was taken to Jail. he would not let me leave. and had done awful things to me and made me do awful things. that was back in '97 or '98! i have been clean and living a productive life for 2 years this May 3rd. I wish to send my sympathy to little Troy. And I apologize if this has caused any pain. I hate to hear that he Died that way. I hope he had found God and had cleaned up before this tragic accident.
please

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2009
I take it you have 2 legs , YOU should have walked out the front door. If your a grown woman nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do. Do not blame other people for your mistakes.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2009
please wrote:
I take it you have 2 legs , YOU should have walked out the front door. If your a grown woman nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do. Do not blame other people for your mistakes.
ACTUALLY I WAS BARELY 17. HE THREATENEDE ME WITH A GUN. SHOT IT OFF WHILE I WAS WALKING OUT THE DRIVEWAY, THE SHOTS WHERE RIGHT BY MY HEAD! AND I DID LEAVE A COUPLE OF TIMES AND HE WOULD COME AND PHYSICALLY FORCE ME TO LEAVE. EVERYONE WAS INTIMIDATED BY HIM! HE WAS A HUGE GUY AND VERY DANGEROUS. BESIDES HE DRUGED ME AND KEPT ME DRUGED UP. YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND MY PAST.WHEN I GOT THE COPS INVOLVED AFTER HE BEAT ME AND BIT ME. EVEN STILL HE WOULD SURPRISINGLY SHOW UP. AND THERE WAS TIMES WHERE HE WAS NOT AGGRESSIVE AND HE LEFT ME TO MYSELF AND LIED TO ME AND SAID HE WOULD LAEVE ME ALONE,SO THAT I COULD GET ON MY FEET BUT ONCE THE VENOM WOULD ENTER, HE WAS LIKE JEKEL AND HIDE. I AM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. NOONE SHOULD HAVE TO PASS THAT WAY. BUT THE MEMORIES I HAVE ARE NOT GOOD ONES. PLUS I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HE HAD CONTROLLED BEFORE!
LET HIM REST IN PEACE

New Caney, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2009
I KNOW WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS. TROY WAS A CUSTOMER OF OURS, HE WAS A VERY SCARY PERSON WHEN HE WAS UPSET OR MAD. BUT WHEN HE WASN'T HE WAS AN ALRIGHT GUY. EVERYTIME I PASS BY WHERE HE WAS KILLED I THINK ABOUT HIM. LET BYGONES BE BYGONES AND LET TROY REST IN PEACE. MY MOTHER ALWAYS TAUGHT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING. YOU SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THAT ANONYMOUS. COME ON, THE GUY IS DEAD, SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT HIM. SHAME ON YOU...
ANONYMOUS

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jun 9, 2009
LET HIM REST IN PEACE wrote:
I KNOW WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS. TROY WAS A CUSTOMER OF OURS, HE WAS A VERY SCARY PERSON WHEN HE WAS UPSET OR MAD. BUT WHEN HE WASN'T HE WAS AN ALRIGHT GUY. EVERYTIME I PASS BY WHERE HE WAS KILLED I THINK ABOUT HIM. LET BYGONES BE BYGONES AND LET TROY REST IN PEACE. MY MOTHER ALWAYS TAUGHT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING. YOU SHOULD TAKE HEED OF THAT ANONYMOUS. COME ON, THE GUY IS DEAD, SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT HIM. SHAME ON YOU...
YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT. HE IS DEAD. AND THAT IS ALL IN THE PAST. I DID LEARN FROM IT I WILL JUST TAKE THAT AND USE IT TO CONTINUE TO BETTER MYSELF, AND MAY GOD REST HIS SOUL.
Cheryl Wade

Breckenridge, TX

#6 Aug 24, 2009
ANONYMOUS wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT. HE IS DEAD. AND THAT IS ALL IN THE PAST. I DID LEARN FROM IT I WILL JUST TAKE THAT AND USE IT TO CONTINUE TO BETTER MYSELF, AND MAY GOD REST HIS SOUL.
I am glad to see that you got off the meth...I have a sister who is a total crackhead and she moved to Port Saint Lucie...you may know her. Her name is Tanya, and she is living with a pill pusher named David Dumont. Anyway, My husband and I ride a Harley, and it is sad to see anyone die on a bike. People just don't pay attention!!! We have had a few close calls because the town where I live is filled with elderly people that should not drive!
Glad hes gone

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 31, 2009
Troy was a piece of s. Once he got with that patsy chick he effed hisself. She tried to get all his stuff, and put that daughter she's got off on him. That ain't troys baby. everybody effinknows that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Caney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOPIX.com FORUMS 2 hr MARK ANTHONY TRAINA 1
Ted Cruz should run as a Third Party candidate! 11 hr vote4JillSteinGre... 3
Denton Pettus 19 hr Katie 1
Jordan Cobian is the biggest Fool in Texas (Dec '15) Wed Jamie Dundee 18
Seeking anr partner in houston Wed Lovelatinaswithmilk 1
Does anyone know Heather Marie Thompson? (Oct '15) Jun 18 Bigdog 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994

New Caney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Caney Mortgages