Best bets: What to do in and around B...

Best bets: What to do in and around Bridgeport this weekend

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 19, 2013, titled Best bets: What to do in and around Bridgeport this weekend. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Actor John Ratzenberger, a Bridgeport, Conn., native, will be back in the city on Friday, Dec. 20, 2013, for a special presentation at the Bijou Theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Run real fast from the prostitutes and drug dealers.
American Gentleman Samuel

Plantsville, CT

#2 Dec 20, 2013
I took my motorized scooter out for a little ride over the weekend. Riding that thing in the cold November air makes me feel like a champion. Itís tiny and red and helps me get ladies better than a puppy, which reminds me that I need to get a puppy. I rode all over town and ended up with fifteen phone numbers. One of the broads didnít even have most of her teeth. Iím going to call her first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Network Support Co. Moves Norwalk Office To Sta... 56 min Republican Eye 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr groidsmashet 71,961
News 'Fairfield County Has the Most Obnoxious People... (May '12) 17 hr douglas 6
Norwalk Welcomes New U.S. Citizens Mon Take Notice 9
Bob Duff shows us all his big windfall for Norwalk Sun Take notice 6
News Norwalk's Lavielle: State Budget Cuts Will Hurt... Sun Take notice 2
Norwalk Rail yard enlargement a good sign for r... Sun Take notice 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages