Motorists drive tanks at action park

Motorists drive tanks at action park

There are 13 comments on the KXAN-TV Austin story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Motorists drive tanks at action park. In it, KXAN-TV Austin reports that:

For anyone who ever has been stuck in traffic, it's a tempting fantasy: If only you were driving a tank and could roll over everything in your path.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAN-TV Austin.

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Sign me up!!!

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#2 Jun 29, 2012
OH YEA!!!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Sounds like fun. Expensive fun. Hmmm. A week in a beachfront hotel or drive a tank & destroy a car. Decisions. Decisions.

Since: Oct 11

Toledo OH

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Sounds like fun

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Hey, lets invade somebody.
Mitts Gold Plated Taliban

Souderton, PA

#7 Jun 29, 2012
"If only you were driving a tank and could roll over everything in your path."

What are they talking about? That's pretty much already how people drive.

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 29, 2012
that would be a heckuva a vacation. first get tanked the go drive one ;D

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 29, 2012
I wonder if Tally goes there on vacation.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Two people walk onto the stage. A Soldier and a General. The General says to the soldier, "Well soldier, you need to help fight in this war. But we have a problem. We are out of ammo." The soldier panics. The general then says, "But I have a solution. Pick up a stick (the general then picks up a stick) look at the enemy straight in the eye. And go STABITY STAB STAB!(doing a stabbing motion with the stick) And they will all fall down dead! Good luck soldier!". The general then walks off and a bunch of people run on stage attacking the soldier. The soldier quickly picks up a stick and yells, "STABITY STAB STAB! STABITY STAB STAB!(using the stick as a knife until all the bad guys are dead). Then the general comes back and says, "Well soldier, it looks like you did well" The Soldier then says," Yeah, but they got REALLY close!" The general then says,"Then I have an even better idea. Pick up another stick (picks up another stick) and go BANGITY BANG BANG!(acting like he is using the stick as a gun) And they will all fall down dead. Good luck again soldier!" The general walks off then another group of bad guys run onto stage attacking the soldier. The soldier then picks up another stick and goes BANGITY BANG BANG! BANGITY! BANG!(using the sick as a gun until all the soldiers die). The general walks back onto stage. He says, "Well, it looks like you did it again soldier!" The soldier then says, "YEAH! But there were ALOT of them!" The general then says,"Then I have a REALLY good solution. Pick up a rock (he picks up a rock). Look at all the enemys straight in the eye! Throw the rock (he throws the rock) and go BOOMITY-BOOM-BOOM! And they will all die at once. Go for it again soldier!" Then general walks off then a bunch more people come on attacking the soldier. The soldier picks up a rock throws it and yells BOOMITY-BOOM-BOOM! And all the bad guys die. Then someone fairy large starts walking toward him. The soldier panics and picks up another rock and throws it and yells BOOMITY-BOOM-BOOM! nothing happens the large person keeps on walking toward the soldier. THe soldier then quickly picks up a stick and goes BANGITY-BANG-BANG! nothing still happens. The large person gets really close to the soldier. The soldier then goes STABITY-STAB-STAB! Then suddenly the large person just pushes the soldier on the ground and yells TANKITY-TANK-TANK!
Mitts Gold Plated Taliban

Souderton, PA

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
I wonder if Tally goes there on vacation.
(Sobriety test required for all tank drivers.)
bailout my duck

Roselle, IL

#12 Jun 30, 2012
something for south side of chicago school bus trip

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#13 Jun 30, 2012
I remember when someone in CA. had this same idea, only he took it a litle more serious. anyone else remember that? I still remember watching it on the news. the guy was running over cars, trucks, RV's, poles, he finally got hung up in the middle of the freeway and was shot inside his tank by the police.

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#14 Jun 30, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
I remember when someone in CA. had this same idea, only he took it a litle more serious. anyone else remember that? I still remember watching it on the news. the guy was running over cars, trucks, RV's, poles, he finally got hung up in the middle of the freeway and was shot inside his tank by the police.
I saw the video, he stole a tank form a military reserve armory, he had been trained to drive them, from what I understand it isn't easy, not like a car or bus or truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Canaan Republican voters Mon G Cody 1
"This project down here is my baby," Duff... Mon Republican Eye 1
General Growth Properties investors listen up ... Mon Jimmy the Greek 1
News Fairfield County Nonprofits Find Support At Gat... Aug 1 American Gentlema... 1
News Merger Makes WiFiRV the Only RV-Industry Wirele... (Feb '10) Jul 31 WHO2016 15
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Jul 31 Duhhh 36
Timothy Bookas CT Soundview Medical under inve... Jul 31 norwalknurse203 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages