Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Meriden, CT

#1 Sep 27, 2010
?
lousfools

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Sry but Niikk won't let me come out and play anymore.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2010
lousfools wrote:
Sry but Niikk won't let me come out and play anymore.
THIS WAS NOT THE REAL LOUSFOOLS THAT POSTED BUT A FAKE. THE REAL LOUSFOOLS POSTS FROM NORWALK AND HAS A REGISTERED ACCOUNT.I ALSO WONDER WHERE HE IS AS HE WAS ONE OF THE FEW ON HERE THAT MADE VALID POINTS.
whooopsie

Norwalk, CT

#4 Sep 27, 2010
do you mean one of the only ones that actually agreed with you? doesn't mean they were valid, only that there was one in a dozen that was as delusional as you.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2010
whooopsie wrote:
do you mean one of the only ones that actually agreed with you? doesn't mean they were valid, only that there was one in a dozen that was as delusional as you.
SEEM SEE KRISTINE IS BACK......SHE SAID IT WOULD LEAVE BUT IT PROVES ITS WORD IS TRASH LIKE IT IS.
the truth

East Moriches, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2010
jail
Niikk is a punta

Norwalk, CT

#7 Sep 27, 2010
what is this obsession with this girl Kristine? Can't get her out of your mind? you really need your meds, dude.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Niikk is a punta wrote:
what is this obsession with this girl Kristine? Can't get her out of your mind? you really need your meds, dude.
YOU ARE HER ITS BEEN VERIFIED...DENY BUT ALL VERIFIED...

Montague, NJ

#9 Sep 27, 2010
She put the resident troll in his place and he is upset now. Poor niikk, his one follower left him and now he has to answer his own posts.
Obama will bring lousfools back, YES HE CAN!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 27, 2010
Robby Rob wrote:
She put the resident troll in his place and he is upset now. Poor niikk, his one follower left him and now he has to answer his own posts.
Obama will bring lousfools back, YES HE CAN!
More like I put it in it's place like I do to you racist Rob..thanks for posting as your posts are the office joke of the day.
Agree or your an Ahole

Haverstraw, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2010
It seems that Niikk only likes people that agree with her/him?? 100 % of the time. Her next comment will be hi Kristen or Rob or one of the other people who like to spar with Niikk's comments. But I will agree with a lot of Niikk positions on here too bad its the same thing over and over again. Yes our city mangers are clueless on most things but don't bring down the whole police department over one or two bad leaders and five or ten bad apples. Lets see the updated stats how many officers in jail or should be??? One of the great things about America is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion we on this site lose people because Niikk is strong in his/her position that most people can't be bothered, who wants to be called names when they have a different view. They are many people that are on this site ten or more hours a day to them get a life..
CT lady

Providence, RI

#12 Sep 28, 2010
I too enjoy Niikk's input.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 28, 2010
Agree or your an Ahole wrote:
It seems that Niikk only likes people that agree with her/him?? 100 % of the time. Her next comment will be hi Kristen or Rob or one of the other people who like to spar with Niikk's comments. But I will agree with a lot of Niikk positions on here too bad its the same thing over and over again. Yes our city mangers are clueless on most things but don't bring down the whole police department over one or two bad leaders and five or ten bad apples. Lets see the updated stats how many officers in jail or should be??? One of the great things about America is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion we on this site lose people because Niikk is strong in his/her position that most people can't be bothered, who wants to be called names when they have a different view. They are many people that are on this site ten or more hours a day to them get a life..
I JUST CALL IT LIKE IT IS.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Agree or your an Ahole wrote:
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

THE NEW TOTALS FOR THE NORWALK CRIME EPIDEMIC
ARE

71 SHOOTINGS/STABBING/ROBBERIES

5 MURDERS

2 RANDOM BODY FOUND DEAD IN THE ROAD

ALL IN 8 MONTHS

1 ARREST
0 CONVICTIONS
ALL THE REST UNSOLVED

PLUS

2 PEDOPHILE COPS

3 BAD TEACHERS

1 PEDOPHILE YMCA INSTRUCTOR

1 TERRORIST

1 ARMED ROBBERY of GUN STORE 6 GUNS STOLEN

MOCCIA AND RILLING MUST GO

THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 28, 2010
DId I hear someone call my name?? Do I see someone claiming to be me?? Cardboard Box Rob - since you enjoy holding my nutsack so much, how about I slap you with them. Your the only person here who posts out of New York and yet, all of a sudden, I am posting from Brooklyn? Real original.

First of all, Hi Ashley. Yes, I haven't been around as much as i have better things to do in my free time and thank you for at least thinking of me.

Secondly, Niikk - have no fear, the REAL Lousfools is here!!!

Thirdly Rob My Name ROB - i see you have yet to grow up and now impersonate people as if it were them. 60 years old and don't have a freaking life. All this rain is taking away from your motorcycle trips and I bet your cardboard box is broken down and smelly. You truly need to get a life. Go share this with your so-called office workers but the real b**ch of the forum is you. Copycat technique is weak but then again, wouldn't you want to be me. I can't wait for your racial response.

Kristine - You have shown your true colors on here - on the internet - and have disturbed me to the point where I am afraid of you. You present yourself with high regard but have shown to have evil in you that is unbelievable. I thought you were such a good person but, boy, was I wrong!

The truth - You think I'm in jail huh? SO what crime did I commit? Looks like your comment is so stupid now huh. WHat do you expect a female with no life to do but make a name THE TRUTH and spread nothing but LIES!!!!!!!! Ain't that some truth.

You fags can all respond but have no fear, I will not respond to any of your nonsense because it's not that important to me!!!!! Biotches!!!!!!!!

Montague, NJ

#17 Sep 29, 2010
Lousfools wrote:
DId I hear someone call my name?? Do I see someone claiming to be me?? Cardboard Box Rob - since you enjoy holding my nutsack so much, how about I slap you with them. Your the only person here who posts out of New York and yet, all of a sudden, I am posting from Brooklyn? Real original.
First of all, Hi Ashley. Yes, I haven't been around as much as i have better things to do in my free time and thank you for at least thinking of me.
Thirdly Rob My Name ROB - i see you have yet to grow up and now impersonate people as if it were them. 60 years old and don't have a freaking life. All this rain is taking away from your motorcycle trips and I bet your cardboard box is broken down and smelly. You truly need to get a life. Go share this with your so-called office workers but the real b**ch of the forum is you. Copycat technique is weak but then again, wouldn't you want to be me. I can't wait for your racial response.
Kristine - You have shown your true colors on here - on the internet - and have disturbed me to the point where I am afraid of you. You present yourself with high regard but have shown to have evil in you that is unbelievable. I thought you were such a good person but, boy, was I wrong!
The truth - You think I'm in jail huh? SO what crime did I commit? Looks like your comment is so stupid now huh. WHat do you expect a female with no life to do but make a name THE TRUTH and spread nothing but LIES!!!!!!!! Ain't that some truth.
You fags can all respond but have no fear, I will not respond to any of your nonsense because it's not that important to me!!!!! Biotches!!!!!!!!
Haa, hey Lou I just saw that post. Just FYI brooklyn and the bronx are different boroughs bro!
They are sort of far from one another as well, relatively speaking.

Funny you say you are afraid of Kristine, yet you tried to ask her out via email? LMAO!
That would embarrass me enough to stop posting for a while too.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 29, 2010
Lousfools wrote:
Lou Welcome Back...And as always your post is great..I see you have schooled all of our trolls on the site.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Robby Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Haa, hey Lou I just saw that post. Just FYI brooklyn and the bronx are different boroughs bro!
They are sort of far from one another as well, relatively speaking.
Funny you say you are afraid of Kristine, yet you tried to ask her out via email? LMAO!
That would embarrass me enough to stop posting for a while too.
Whats even funner than that is our resident gay Rob asked me out via email..I explained to him/her/it over and over again that I don't go that way. But hey he/she/it is now a female scorned.
the truth

Farmingdale, NY

#20 Sep 29, 2010
Robby Rob wrote:
oh snap! that's funny

Location hidden

#22 Sep 29, 2010
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
oh snap! that's funny
What kind of man says"oh snap!"..YOU REALLY ARE A GIRLIE MAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Pavia as Mayor? May 21 Jan 1
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) May 20 Zoweeee 49
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) May 19 What a Queen 288
News Fake doctor's letter sends accused arsonist bac... May 19 Ctres 1
Whatever happened to the Waterbury girls? (Jun '15) May 19 Zoweeee 10
News Connecticut startups get tool to register online May 18 DUMB ALERT 2
News Report: Connecticut is the worst summer destina... May 18 DUMB ALERT 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages