New Canaan counts down: 50 days 'til ...

New Canaan counts down: 50 days 'til spring

There are 7 comments on the New Canaan News-Review story from Jan 30, 2011, titled New Canaan counts down: 50 days 'til spring. In it, New Canaan News-Review reports that:

Some people thought the worst was over. But Mother Nature has a knack for kicking us while we're down as evidenced by the latest and biggest storm to hit New Canaan since the onslaught began at the end of 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Canaan News-Review.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 30, 2011
Santa Claus may love a lot of snow, but, Tippy and I don't. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
BPT

Milford, CT

#2 Jan 31, 2011
according to some, the world is supposed to end in may......it will be a short spring.

maybe i can get in 6 or 7 rounds of golf before the end......
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#3 Jan 31, 2011
BPT wrote:
according to some, the world is supposed to end in may......it will be a short spring.
maybe i can get in 6 or 7 rounds of golf before the end......
Well then the clubs should give a deep discount. By the looks of this Winter you will not get to play at all..more snow coming your way.
BPT

Milford, CT

#4 Jan 31, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Well then the clubs should give a deep discount. By the looks of this Winter you will not get to play at all..more snow coming your way.
i know...we have no place to put it anymore ava. you should see the piles and drifts.....i'm 6'2" and the piles are taller than me, and the dirfts are thigh high to try to walk through, your walking motion is like that of walking upstairs, never saw it this way.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#6 Jan 31, 2011
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>i know...we have no place to put it anymore ava. you should see the piles and drifts.....i'm 6'2" and the piles are taller than me, and the dirfts are thigh high to try to walk through, your walking motion is like that of walking upstairs, never saw it this way.
I have been e mailed pictures of the snow in friends and relatives driveways.They say in this storm there will be a lot of ice and hopefully no power will be lost.keep safe !
Mother Nature

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2011
MRS AVA wrote:
<quoted text> I have been e mailed pictures of the snow in friends and relatives driveways.They say in this storm there will be a lot of ice and hopefully no power will be lost.keep safe !
Why are you bother us with your stupid comments from Anderson, SC? Go away, fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cost projections spike for bigger Norwalk - mal... Thu Paul Revere 3
News Man sentenced in 9/11 fraud case (Nov '08) Aug 16 pietrh001 65
News Backlog of DNA samples may hamper JonBenet case (Jul '08) Aug 15 Tex- 36
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Aug 15 Jeff 38
News Westport Gets A New Chef-Driven Restaurant With... Aug 10 BPT 1
WOW Norwalk police department rated the worst ... (Nov '15) Aug 9 Robdny 14
News How to take advantage of CT - Free Fishing Lice... Aug 9 WorkAvoider 2

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages