Pit Bull Attack on Man, 81, Probed in New Canaan

There are 1 comment on the May 4, 2012, The Daily New Canaan story titled Pit Bull Attack on Man, 81, Probed in New Canaan. In it, The Daily New Canaan reports that:

NEW CANAAN, Conn. - An incident in which an 81-year-old New Canaan man was bitten by a pit bull in Waveny Park is under investigation by New Canaan Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily New Canaan.

RoastPuppy

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 7, 2012
When you read news items like this, it makes you wonder why the heck we are paying police instead of just doing the job ourselves. Police first say all the dogs in the woman's residence were up to date on their rabies vaccinations. Then they say they are unsure if the woman simply failed to "produce" the dog identified in the attack. So why didn't the idiots obtain the name of the veterinarian who administered the vaccinations and check his/her records to see if she also owned a dog matching that description?! Duh!

It is typical of pit bull-owners to hide dogs involved in attacks instead of doing the honest and decent thing and producing the monster! I wouldn't believe anything a pit bull-owner said if their tongue came notarized!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) Sat yoshie 64
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Fri Commander Bunny 431
News Norwalk Ranks Below State Average For Safety In... Apr 20 CTM 9
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Apr 19 What a Queen 212
Stamford Mayor and His Wife Honored As Founders... Apr 19 Mike g Papa 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Apr 18 Charlie 30
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]