Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,234
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74745 Jun 26, 2014
"He who has seen the Son has seen the Father, I and my Father are one."

- Jesus

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74746 Jun 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Try honesty and intelligence. Your sideshow shall NOT derail my points.
I shall outline what the Tanakh says so that even the very simple shall understand. The truth is I have been doing it but I shall do more and CONCLUSIVELY demonstrate that your man Eric is talking TRASH.
You know, I asked a rather simple question.

When you pray to Jesus, is it in Jamaica?

Why the dodge?

Location hidden

#74747 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite
Why is it, according to his interpretation, that we have to bring our offerings (and prayers) only in Jerusalem, but he gets to talk to Jesus in Jamaica?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74748 Jun 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it, according to his interpretation, that we have to bring our offerings (and prayers) only in Jerusalem, but he gets to talk to Jesus in Jamaica?
Also inspiring was his juvenile response to being called a hypocrite, something like "I know you are but what am I."
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know that you are an hypocrite BUT that is not the focus......

Location hidden

#74749 Jun 26, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Also inspiring was his juvenile response to being called a hypocrite, something like "I know you are but what am I."
<quoted text>
Not surprised.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74750 Jun 26, 2014
DIVINE INCARNATION: JUDAISM & ISLAM VERSUS CHRISTIANITY

1) Imagine that the God of the Semitic religions is the Absolute state of Pure Potentiality whose innate information content is in terms of Pure Consciousness with its inherent Pure Energy. So, for the sake of argument, let us consider that the anthropopathic God of the religions is the Absolute.

2) Jews and Christians do not accept the concept of the Divine Incarnation since their God is an extra-cosmic entity who despite having no causal connection with the cosmos yet somehow managed to create it from nothing and so logically speaking how can such a God ever incarnate on earth?

3) Christians, too, hold the belief of an extra-cosmic God who created the cosmos from nothing but somehow this Judaic belief adopted by Christianity got mixed up with the nondualism of Eastern Mysticism which does not recognize any extra-cosmic God that's devoid of a causal connection with the cosmos because to the Eastern Mystics the very idea of an extra-cosmic God lacking a causal connection with the cosmos is illogical and besides creation from nothing to them is simply absurd.

4) So, while Judaism and Islam are childish cults, Christianity, on the one hand, believes in extra-cosmicism and creation from nothing, but, on the other hand, it advocates nondualism and divine incarnation. The NT is a hodgepodge.

5) Now, Buford, Christian polemicist par excellence, has been repeatedly saying that this extra-cosmic and creationist deity can do anything including coming down as a man.

6) So, the moot question is this: Can this Absolute incarnate as a man and yet retain its absolute nature in the manifestation?

No.

7) If the Absolute incarnates with its full Sentient Power on earth, it cannot do so directly but will have to incarnate via an intervening cosmic plane which would then condition or diminish its plenary Power and besides most importantly even if the Absolute directly incarnates on earth by bypassing all the intervening cosmic planes then this very act of a direct incarnation would destabilize the terrestrial nature or destroy the earth since the terrestrial nature is not sufficiently receptive nor resilient enough to receive and endure the highest Power coming down on to earth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74751 Jun 26, 2014
CORRECTION:

2) Jews and MUSLIMS do not accept the concept of the Divine Incarnation.....

Location hidden

#74752 Jun 26, 2014
Wow, thought i wuz nutz
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74753 Jun 26, 2014
CHRISTIAN TRINITY A MESSY AFFAIR & THE ACTUAL MEANING OF INCARNATION:

1) Yes, the Christian idea of divine incarnation that is equated with its trinity is messy, weird and strained since we have a complex matrix of a typal god manifesting as a triune of father, son and holy ghost - in such an eventuality, what are the specific roles of the typal god, the father, son and holy ghost and are so many degrees of manifestations (father, son and holy ghost) even necessary?

2) On the other hand, the actual process of the divine incarnation is simple - either the absolute manifests via any one of the intervening cosmic planes on earth as either a force field permeating the terrestrial nature or by possessing a human being or being penetrating a zygote in the womb of a chosen woman, or, instead of the absolute incarnating via any one of the intervening cosmic planes, what happens is that a typal being of any of the intervening cosmic planes manifests on earth either as a force field that suffuses the terrestrial nature or by possessing a human medium or by penetrating a human zygote and being born as avatar. There's no need for unnecessary manifestations of father, son and holy ghost, in such a case. The actual process of a divine incarnation is just a straight forward incarnation of either the absolute incarnating on earth via any one of the intervening cosmic planes or of a typal being of any of the intervening cosmic planes directly incarnating on earth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74754 Jun 26, 2014
MORE DIFFICULTIES WITH THE CHRISTIAN TRINITY

1) As stated above, the Christian trinity involves a typal god and its triune manifestations of father, son and holy ghost.

2) Now, Jesus is reported to have advocated nondualism - "He who has seen the son has seen the father; I and my father are one." The difficulty with this monistic exclamation of Jesus is this - Did Jesus merge in nondual union with the typal god or simply with the father aspect of this typal god? The words "He who has seen the son has seen the father; I and my father are one" clearly indicate that Jesus did not experience nondual identity in consciousness with the source (the typal god) but with the father aspect of the typal god's triune manifestation and so Jesus did not realize the true nature of the typal god who was at the root of the triune manifestation of father, son and holy ghost. Besides, while on the cross, Jesus is supposed to have cried out for supernatural help in the words: "Father, father, why has thou forsaken me?" Here, too, we see Jesus (son) calling out not to the typal god but to the father aspect of the typal god's triune manifestation.

CONCLUSION: The Christian trinity is an incoherent mess, whereas the actual process of an incarnation of the absolute through anyone of the intervening cosmic planes or of the incarnation on earth of anyone of the typal beings of the numerous intervening cosmic planes is very different as explained in a previous post on the subject.

Location hidden

#74755 Jun 26, 2014
MORE DIFFICULTIES WITH THE CHRISTIAN TRINITY

1) As stated above, the Christian trinity involves a typal god and its triune manifestations of father, son and holy ghost.

2) Now, Jesus is reported to have advocated nondualism - "He who has seen the son has seen the father; I and my father are one." The difficulty with this monistic exclamation of Jesus is this - Did Jesus merge in nondual union with the typal god or simply with the father aspect of this typal god? The words "He who has seen the son has seen the father; I and my father are one" clearly indicate that Jesus did not experience nondual identity in consciousness with the source (the typal god) but with the father aspect of the typal god's triune manifestation and so Jesus did not realize the true nature of the typal god who was at the root of the triune manifestation of father, son and holy ghost. Besides, while on the cross, Jesus is supposed to have cried out for supernatural help in the words: "Father, father, why has thou forsaken me?" Here, too, we see Jesus (son) calling out not to the typal god but to the father aspect of the typal god's triune manifestation.

CONCLUSION: The Christian trinity is an incoherent mess, whereas the actual process of an incarnation of the absolute through anyone of the intervening cosmic planes or of the incarnation on earth of anyone of the typal beings of the numerous intervening cosmic planes is very different as explained in a previous post on the subject.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74756 Jun 26, 2014
Christianity is a bastardized, fu-cked up and messy cult.
frijoles

Stamford, CT

#74757 Jun 27, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
Wow, thought i wuz nutz
you probably still are
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74758 Jun 27, 2014
ha ha ha ha ha

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74759 Jun 27, 2014
frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you probably still are
rabbee: and just what makes your not true to G-D insanity, better than anyone else's G-Dless insanity? when it is our insanity of not being true to G-D, that categorizes and religiously divides us all.

does it matter, whether you have established your method of insanity by declaring yourself religiously french, brittish, chinese or russian. or add protestant, catholic, jewish, buddhist, or atheist religiously to it diversely to it?
Con Game

Beverly, MA

#74760 Jun 27, 2014
Wasn't it the Messianic Jews who were not for a State of Israel to be created after WWII?

So if Israel was not handed to the Jews the way that the Messianic's thought it should have been done, by the messiah, then why would they want to live there? And if they choose to live there, why would they be surprised by the mistreatment.

Not saying anyone should mistreat anyone for any reason, but this just seems illogical.

Are the Messianic Jews at all concerned about the way Palestinians are treated? Or is It only mistreatment when it happens to Messianic Jews?

Just wondering, where is the logic in all this?

Location hidden

#74761 Jun 27, 2014
Mossad in Auroville....

Location hidden

#74762 Jun 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Mossad in Auroville....
Mossad in your head...

Location hidden

#74763 Jun 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Mossad in your head...
Sayanim.....

Location hidden

#74764 Jun 27, 2014
AUROVILLE RUN BY JEWS

Auroville is teeming with Jews from various nations of the world who're attracted to the superlative teachings of the Supramental Yoga as articulated by Sri Aurobindo and the Mother.

The Jews, beginning with the Sephardic Jew, the Mother, have established and till this day control Auroville and besides the UN has recognized the international commune as a unique experiment in glocal living based on metaphysical lifestyle. The Indian government has by an act of Parliament granted several privileges to Auroville and gives away each year millions of US dollars to the commune but the commune itself generates millions of dollars on its own through various scientific, technological, cultural and literary activities.

Auroville is a lush, beautiful, terrificly hip and immensely forward thinking place.

I think the Israeli couple, Aviram and Yorit and kids, are exemplary trend setters in Auroville. They're permanent residents of Auroville since 10 years. Prior to establishing Sadhana Forest, a global award winning eco-restoration project in Auroville, Aviram and Yort apprenticed for 1.5 years on Buddha Farm, another unique ecological farm in Auroville.

Kudos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International gang member arrested in 2005 sexu... (May '08) Tue hbv 8
Jaguar, Land Rover dealer proposed for Fairfiel... Dec 22 American Gentlema... 4
First Selectman Peter Tesei. Dec 22 Mike g Papa 1
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Dec 21 Cottinz Pickinz 339
go to Thurmont MD (Nov '09) Dec 18 Fuckyoudanielfitz... 4
Norwalk's thugs and G-Monies are out showing th... (May '11) Dec 16 Al Sharpton 308
Stormwater management in connecticut Dec 16 Mike g Papa 1

New Canaan News Video

New Canaan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Canaan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Canaan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News