Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73079 May 5, 2014
Eric,

So you are saying that what follows are forgery--

1. The assertion that the original congressional document says that the BIBLE was " a neat/new addition of the Holy Scriptures for the USE of our SCHOOLS"

2. The BIBLE has a CONGRESSIONAL endorsement

What should happen to the perpetrators?

Later
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73080 May 5, 2014
Now, Hugh, let's discuss another part of history common to both of our nations. Since you are pointing out religions of Supreme Court Justices, why don't we talk about a religious person of the Revolutionary time period with ties to Jamaica. His name is Moses Michael Hays. He was Jewish and lived in Newport and Boston. But, his sister lived at one time in Jamaica and was married to the noted Rabbi Isaac de Abraham Touro. Moses was asked to sign a declaration of loyalty to the American colonies that included the phrase "upon the true faith of a Christian." He refused. He was to be arrested as a traitor. He gained the backing of much of Boston who said that the declaration was contrary to the ideals of the Revolution. The phrase was deleted. Moses eventually founded the Massachusetts Bank which today is called Bank of America.

Rabbi Isaac de Abraham Touro was the founder of the Touro Synagogue in Newport. It is that congregation that Washington wrote his famous letter concerning Jews in America. When Rabbi Touro died in Jamaica, Moses brought his sister and family back to the US and supported them. His nephew Judah founded the New Orleans congregation with the Synagogue on the St Charles Ave. trolley.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73081 May 5, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have a guest named COR and another guest named Eric who have posted exposes on your alleged "expert". Google is a powerful tool, you should indulge in it every so often.
Pathetic.
Report the FRAUD to the Federal authorities. The man should not get away with it. If you do not report the fraud I shall take it that you support FRAUD.

Much love, Mon.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73082 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Recall that even AFTER the signing of both documents above 9 NINE out of 13 states had STATE RELIGION.
It's not true. First, what is true is that between the Declaration and the Constitution the states had Religious taxes. These taxes were not dedicated to any one religion. The taxpayer could designate where his tax went. There were no such provisions after the newly written constitutions post Constitution adoption.

Now, you disagree with me. Give me a plausible reference to someone other than Barton.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73083 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Report the FRAUD to the Federal authorities. The man should not get away with it. If you do not report the fraud I shall take it that you support FRAUD.
Much love, Mon.
Yeah, Frijoles, go report the guy who has been dead for over 200 years for fraud. See what that gets you.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73084 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Eric,
So you are saying that what follows are forgery--
1. The assertion that the original congressional document says that the BIBLE was " a neat/new addition of the Holy Scriptures for the USE of our SCHOOLS"
Later
We should dig them up and crucify them.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73085 May 5, 2014
Finally, here is an official law of the US proclaimed by the Executive Branch and ratified by the Senate:

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,-"

Treaty of Tripoli, 1796 (just 9 years after the Constitution)

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar17...

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#73086 May 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUPE wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you're comfortable with your abnormal sexual orientation.
Be happy Eric and while indulging in habitual rear sex as is the wont of people of your kind please remember to keep your bum free from diseases otherwise you'll come down with HIV or some other life-threatening disease.
Now, are you off to the synagogue or to the nearest bar to meet others of your kind?
LOL
Most people into anal sex are straight.

North Hollywood, CA

#73087 May 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
THE PSYCHIC
"
Your flooding of the forum with off topic posts has been reported.

North Hollywood, CA

#73088 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie---Make some semi-intelligent posts.
HughBe----Ok Rosie, start with this one-- YOU are an escapee from a mental institution.

Make ONE semi-intelligent post.

North Hollywood, CA

#73089 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>...
10.--- I believe that Christianity is under threat in the US and the Christians don't know it
Christians love to feel they are being persecuted. They figure it fulfills biblical prophesy.
But the religion isn't under thereat, people just want you to keep it to yourselves.
HughBe wrote:
BUT they have the POWER to do something about it. VOTING POWER.
In my mind it is a threat by a VERY SMALL minority of persons and my words are not being informed from the current case but in things like X-mas and the DENIAL by some that America is and was founded on CHRISTIAN principles.
I have given proof of the Christian FOUNDATION of America in relatively recent times.
As a reminder the man who formed the FIRST law school in AMERICA said and taught his LAW students something like, there cannot be good civil law WITHOUT divine laws. He was a CHRISTIAN and a signatory to the DECLARATION and the CONSTITUTION.
Congress APPROVED of the use of BIBLES in SCHOOLS. Now bibles are NOT Hindu scriptures just to give an example.
It was founded on CHRISTIAN principles:
Murder, theft, slavery and the denial of rights to women.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73090 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Much love, Mon.
In the US, we have free press as long as it doesnt lead to incitement. That has nothing to do with credibility.

I really wonder how you have succeeded in life so far, lacking any sense of critical cognitive ability. My guess is that your success is relatively modest...

North Hollywood, CA

#73091 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
More on the SECULAR foundation of America.
1. Sam Adams one of the founding fathers of America in his capacity as Governor of the State of Massachusetts called his state to PRAYER 7 times. Now that is what I call SECULAR.
2. After the signing of the Constitution and the Declaration Massachusetts had a state RELIGION.
Listen and learn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Do YOU think that James Wilson understood the American CONSTITUTION better than the Judges of the Supreme Court of today or vice versa?
Well, Einstein, the CONSTITUTION of today is better than is was back then. We now have a 13th Amendment that got rid of slavery, and a 14th Amendment, insuring all persons get equal protection under the law.
HughBe wrote:
You decided but here is a reminder or lesson about Mr. Wilson.
James Wilson was a signee of both the CONSTITUTION and the Declaration and an ORIGINAL Supreme Court JUDGE and the man who started the FIRST law school in America and he said ,"you CANNOT have good civil law that excludes DIVINE law"
DIVINE law----You are not to have sexual relations with a man in the same way you do with a woman; such a thing is detestable/abomination.
Then a BJ should be OK, that's not as with a woman.

North Hollywood, CA

#73092 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
After the signing of the Declaration and the Constitution 9 of the 13 States had a State RELIGION including Massachusetts
Hate to break it to you...
It's 2014.

North Hollywood, CA

#73093 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the claims in the video INCLUDING the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that the man have and then ejaculate. Challenge him in the newspapers, radios and televisions etc and call him a LIAR and prove him to be such.
You are TRUTH-O-PHOBIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iW-S6xFAjdcXX
What did you type into YouTube's search?
"physical evidence men ejaculate?"

North Hollywood, CA

#73094 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove this to be a LIE. Don't give link alone quote from link.
Each NEW congressperson was given a book by CONGRESS called "The Life and Morals of JESUS of Nazareth by Thomas Jefferson"
Getting morals from a slave owner and rapist?
No thanks.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73095 May 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dear, people say many things but are they TRUE?
You admitted hanging around in men's rooms but you didn't mean it?

How about locker rooms? Do they have those in your village?

Be careful if you do that here. You may get arrested.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#73096 May 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting morals from a slave owner and rapist?
No thanks.
To be fair, he was a little more than that.

Several of the founding fathers had slaves, including Washington and Ben Franklin.

One needs to judge them in the context of their times.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#73097 May 5, 2014
MAAT wrote:

<quoted text>
Well Blackstone was in use, and then the popular annotated version as has been pointed out.
I find it more convenient and appropriate to look at other sources.
James Wilson co-signer of the declaration.
His biography:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wilson
No books by his hand.

HB: Wilson's role as co-signer of the Declaration and the Constitution is KEY and his attitude to religion as well as the attitude of many of the signatories of those documents are key to understanding that America was founded on Christian principles.

They were RELIGIOUS and it is not hard to believe as in those days the WHOLE world was both religious and superstitious.

HB: So you are saying that what follows are forgery--
Eric wrote:
HB:Later
Eric: We should dig them up and crucify them.

Eric :
Finally, here is an official law of the US proclaimed by the Executive Branch and ratified by the Senate:

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,-"

Treaty of Tripoli, 1796 (just 9 years after the Constitution)

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/bar17 ...

HB: Recall that even AFTER the signing of both documents above 9 NINE out of 13 states had STATE RELIGION.
Eric wrote:
It's not true. First, what is true is that between the Declaration and the Constitution the states had Religious taxes. These taxes were not dedicated to any one religion. The taxpayer could designate where his tax went. There were no such provisions after the newly written constitutions post Constitution adoption.

And the little issue about not endorsing any publication by a certain company not even be it the bible.
Nor taking that company on as state printer.

Which leaves the issue of Jefferson giving out tokens, or some tradition to this effect?
No idea...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73098 May 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then a BJ should be OK, that's not as with a woman.
I assume rimming is ok for Hughbe too? What possibilities!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Canaan Republican voters Mon G Cody 1
"This project down here is my baby," Duff... Mon Republican Eye 1
General Growth Properties investors listen up ... Mon Jimmy the Greek 1
News Fairfield County Nonprofits Find Support At Gat... Aug 1 American Gentlema... 1
News Merger Makes WiFiRV the Only RV-Industry Wirele... (Feb '10) Jul 31 WHO2016 15
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Jul 31 Duhhh 36
Timothy Bookas CT Soundview Medical under inve... Jul 31 norwalknurse203 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages