Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
65,301 - 65,320 of 68,838 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

ONE CANNOT IMAGINE ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST

A person may conjure up in his mind an image of a bizarre beast with a human head, a bird's body and the claws of a crocodile and get a bizarre picture of an unnatural entity but a little deeper thought will reveal that every part of this imagined beast - its human head, its bird's body and its crocodile's claws - is a part of reality and that the parts have simply being arranged in a bizarre combination or in an unnatural manner which as a whole does not correspond to any beast in nature but remember that each part of this bizarre beast actually exists as parts of different creatures and in this sense the imagination is not false.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

STEFANO - A LIAR

Hi Jealous and Intellectually Inferior and Impoverished Stefano,

Can you please show me where I ever said that Sri Aurobindo spoke with a Brit accent and then some so-called evidence proved just the opposite or provide me with the evidence about Aurobindo's alleged Indian accent.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
In other news.....
Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/04/20/kra...
I bet Apu and Huggy have both had a bad wiener or two in their lives.

And some with cheese!

:))
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really displaying more of your brainless riff raff nature, dear Uncle :)
1) When did I ever say that I can light up a room?
All I said was that during a yogic experience involving the dynamic descent into my body of the higher consciounsess-force that there appears a radiance of golden color on my body that can be seen by anyone but this radiance is not intense to light up a room....
Fair to say you're more of a night light?!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

HERE'S THE PROOF THAT AUROBINDO SPOKE WITH A BRIT ACCENT

"The laughter continued. I felt a bubbling in my stomach. A buoying of my spirits, you see. Suddenly the voice says (low),“What is it you wish, my child?” It had the accent of a high Englishman. Here I am from Brooklyn. I said,“Oh my god (my father was a rebel)… God is an Englishman.” I thought,“What am I gonna say to God?” I pinched myself. I said,“Jesus, I’m making this up in my head.” No, it was real. I’m awake and this is happening.

(note: Sri Aurobindo used to speak with a British accent because he was educated in England from the age of seven to twenty-one.)"

- Sgt. John Kelly of the US Army (Easy Company, 276th Infantry Regiment, 70th Infantry)

The above extract has been taken from the article:

"Sri Aurobindo’s interaction with an American soldier during World War II"

Google.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Liar
On the Allah thread you used to post moment by moment your routines such as Sandalwood baths and meditation in the early hours of the morning...
The more inconsistencies, the more I think I'm wasting my time.

:))

I may have to disown this nephew of mine.

He's already out of my will.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not a magician but an occultist who knew about the subtle energy fields that underlie the field of gross energy and he knew through his occult training how to manipulate these subtle energy fields and how to make them impact gross material phenomena.
So you only draw the line at him being the son of god?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Really speaking, a true yogi discards every vestige of ancestral faith which was Jewish in case of Jesus.
Jesus did not establish Christianity - his disciples did.
A yogi has nothing to do with religion or book or ancestral inheritance.
The shxt you believe is as crazy as any religion I ever heard of.

And that includes Mormons and Scientologists.

All due respect of course.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to his stupid disciples who interred his body in a Jewish grave.
Maybe all the Christian cemeteries were full.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

STEFANO - A JEALOUS-MINDED FOOL

Stefano,

Tell me why should a business meeting to finalize a property deal not go off more quickly than anticipated?

I gave the meeting 2 or 2.5 hours with an hour or less for travelling.

Much to my delight, I was pleased when the owner of the vast property quickly agreed to the handsome sum of money that I offered him which was more than the other offers he'd received and so the meeting ended early but I took some time in handing over the token amount in cheque and getting it noted down on a legal document and then we chatted for some time before I left the place and reached home early and came online just as Uncle Former came online and then I began posting.

The rest of the huge payment will be made in parts - 60 % white money and 40 % black money - to avoid detection by IT authorities and also to pay less stamp duty, less property tax, less capital gain and so on.

You neither have the intelligence to solve a Grade 7 arithmetic question nor can you solve a Grade 11 physics question nor do you have the money to spend on the luxuries of life being a lower middle class person.

You didn't even know the meaning of haute couture and gave out all the wrong amounts for a haute outfit.

BTW, the property deal is in the range $ 1.25 millions (USD amount).

Ok, idiotic beggar?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a meditation room.
Its called the John.
Many of my deepest thoughts arise from there. I wish I was kidding, but I am not.
I would add the shower to that.

And cutting the grass....snow blowing etc.

For me, whenever I don't have to think much about what I'm doing and no interruptions to speak of. I don't need quiet per se.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
DID I EVER DENY REBIRTH DURING MY BRIEF STINT AS AN ATHEIST?
NO.
I simply said on many occasions during my short affair with atheism that was more of an experiment tan anything else that the disembodied EM field with its sentient patterns may either;
1) Scatter, or
2) Merge with the external force fields or with any natural object, or
3) merge with the consciousness-force of a living person.
So, I have never denied rebirth.
'Who is Allah?', comment #201858 page 9515
"The law of Karma is bull shit and so is belief in reincarnation." Joel Pastakia

'Who is Allah?', comment #201750, page 9510
"Rebirth, soul, atman, parmatman, prana, spirit, higher living energy, lower non-living energy, hell, devil and God are fictional terms"

Is this enough, Apu?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Old wives tales that unfortunately got codified.....
Same with Moses and the 10 Commandments?

The other stories in the OT?

The Talmud?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HERE'S THE PROOF THAT AUROBINDO SPOKE WITH A BRIT ACCENT
"The laughter continued. I felt a bubbling in my stomach. A buoying of my spirits, you see. Suddenly the voice says (low),“What is it you wish, my child?” It had the accent of a high Englishman. Here I am from Brooklyn. I said,“Oh my god (my father was a rebel)… God is an Englishman.” I thought,“What am I gonna say to God?” I pinched myself. I said,“Jesus, I’m making this up in my head.” No, it was real. I’m awake and this is happening.
(note: Sri Aurobindo used to speak with a British accent because he was educated in England from the age of seven to twenty-one.)"
- Sgt. John Kelly of the US Army (Easy Company, 276th Infantry Regiment, 70th Infantry)
The above extract has been taken from the article:
"Sri Aurobindo’s interaction with an American soldier during World War II"
Google.
How can an article prove the accent of a person?

The fact that he lived in England for about 13-14 years doesn't prove he's got a Brit accent.

I was about to post the video until I read your post.

For my standards you are too stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
STEFANO - A JEALOUS-MINDED FOOL
Stefano,
Tell me why should a business meeting to finalize a property deal not go off more quickly than anticipated?
I gave the meeting 2 or 2.5 hours with an hour or less for travelling.
Much to my delight, I was pleased when the owner of the vast property quickly agreed to the handsome sum of money that I offered him which was more than the other offers he'd received and so the meeting ended early but I took some time in handing over the token amount in cheque and getting it noted down on a legal document and then we chatted for some time before I left the place and reached home early and came online just as Uncle Former came online and then I began posting.
The rest of the huge payment will be made in parts - 60 % white money and 40 % black money - to avoid detection by IT authorities and also to pay less stamp duty, less property tax, less capital gain and so on.
You neither have the intelligence to solve a Grade 7 arithmetic question nor can you solve a Grade 11 physics question nor do you have the money to spend on the luxuries of life being a lower middle class person.
You didn't even know the meaning of haute couture and gave out all the wrong amounts for a haute outfit.
BTW, the property deal is in the range $ 1.25 millions (USD amount).
Ok, idiotic beggar?
Did I touch a nerve? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

STEFANO - A BRAINLESS BEGGAR WITH AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX

Stefano,

What is the grudge that you have against the elite IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) which conduct the world's most difficult entrance exam to undergrad courses in Engineering and Pure Science?

I have studied at IIT for 5 years after clearing the entrance exam in Math, Physics and Chemistry as a 12th grader and ranked in the first 250 ranks in India - some 500,000 students appeared for the IIT entrance in that year and only top 2000 or so were selected.

I would have ranked in the top 100 ranks at the IIT entrance but my Chemistry paper didn't go off too well and so I had to settle for a lower rank.

IITs are world renowned and their undergrads are much sought after everywhere in the West and Silicon Valley and many of the top universities and R & D centers and MNCs have more than their fair share of IIT alumni who leave IIT after undergrad and enroll in leading grad schools in the US, UK and elsewhere and are given full TAs, so much that scouring teams of profs from elite US universities come down to the IITs each year to pick up the top students for admission to grad school in the US, FYI.

IITians have contributed much to raising the STEM standards in the West.

The rankings of a few individual IIT departments are in the first 50-60 in the world but the main reason that many other departments of the IITs don't fit into the top 50 or so slots is because most of the top IIT undergrads leave the IITs after completion of the undergrad degrees and fly over to the elite universities in the US and later in life quite a few of them help in raising the R & D standards of the US institutes while their undergrad alma mater, the IITs, are ignored by these former IITians.

Had they returned to IIT after PhD in the US, IIT R & D would have been way ahead.

Given your pathetic level of intelligence, you won't clear the screening test of the IIT entrance exam, idiot and a beggar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

How can an article prove the accent of a person?
The US sergeant said so about Aurobindo's accent being Brit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Did I touch a nerve? LOL
Your jealousy/inferiority complex is showing all the more. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

'Who is Allah?', comment #201858 page 9515

"The law of Karma is bull shit and so is belief in reincarnation." Joel Pastakia
'Who is Allah?', comment #201750, page 9510

"Rebirth, soul, atman, parmatman, prana, spirit, higher living energy, lower non-living energy, hell, devil and God are fictional terms"

Is this enough, Apu?
What about my later comments on rebirth being a fact as seen in my other comments which repeatedly stated that the disembodied sentient force field after death could merge with the force field of a living person which is an act of rebirth?

Why have you left out this crucial part, idiot?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I was about to post the video until I read your post.
Let's see the vid in Sri Aurobindo's original voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun Event at Cummings Park October 5th! Aug 13 American Diabetes... 1
Cheap Kítchens for sale in liverpool area Aug 11 Anonymous 1
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 208
ROBTARD arrested for carrying enema bag filled ... (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 88
Norwalk's thugs and G-Monies are out showing th... (May '11) Aug 8 truth 307
'Dog the Bounty Hunter' shot at in Colo. Springs (Apr '09) Aug 8 The right is wrong 184
Court reverses one of Buhl's charges Aug 5 Dexter 1

Search the New Canaan Forum:
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••
New Canaan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Canaan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000