Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68841 Mar 5, 2014
Former, the dumb, atheistic gay nurse, is now a land shark. LMFAO.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68842 Mar 5, 2014
Nursing, carpentry, dish washing and shoe shining are some of the menial professions around the place. Shame.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68843 Mar 5, 2014
In North America, a salesman can become a millionaire and a PhD holder in a scientific discipline often has the Math/Science skills of a 7th Grader. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68844 Mar 5, 2014
In the Caribbean, a thick-skinned dunce can be appointed as a science professor in a university. ROFL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68845 Mar 5, 2014
Jeebus, save me from these menial, brainless subhuman types! LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68846 Mar 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

We were discussing about Jews and how Muslims treated them over the centuries, vis a vis how they were treated by Christians during the same period.
If you have any info on that, please bring it.
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/history/Ancie...

"....Under Islam, Jews were governed by the Pact of Omar. This contract, established in the seventh century, required non-Muslims living under Muslim rule to abide by a host of discriminatory regulations, such as rising in the presence of a Muslim, dressing in distinctive garb, and (re) building synagogues only when absolutely necessary, and then constructing humble structures...."

Location hidden

#68847 Mar 5, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of Jews today are Athiests,
Probably incorrect, however, the more important question you SHOULD be asking your co-Islamists was when was the last time you have heard of an Atheist suicide bomber?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68848 Mar 5, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to share. So, you keep your crap sandwich and I'll eat my own lunch.
Thanks!
With all due respect, I think you mean you'll eat your won crap sandwich.

At lest from where I sit.

And shame on you for not sharing!

Though I understand it's not part of your religion while it IS part of what JC taught. Missionary work and "spreading the word" is key to Christianity and always has been.

And I know you would want to be tolerant of other faiths. Jews should be especially sensitive to the idea of persecution.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68849 Mar 5, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
... and I know you would want to be tolerant of other faiths. Jews should be especially sensitive to the idea of persecution.
I tolerate anyone's right to believe whatever they want. What I don't tolerate is someone's obsession to shove it down my throat. It's persecution to force your beliefs on others, it's not persecution to ask to not be pestered with someone else's beliefs. I am officially on Xtianity's no-call list.

And if you think I was being insensitive to the keyboard Torquemada then how do you feel that he compared the faith of my fathers and their fathers to a bomb that would kill us all? That's not a bit insulting, right? The worst part is that in his twisted belief system he actually feels that he's doing me a favour by degrading my beliefs.

If you foist your faith on me, then prepare to be told to frak off in no uncertain terms and I will raise no fuss if you do the same in case I bring my faith to you. In the words of the great Talmudic sage, Will Smith ... "If you don't bring nothin', there won't be nothin' "

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68850 Mar 5, 2014
Rick the brainless homo is online spewing the usual Jewish faith-based rubbish. Grow up, the Hebrew Bible is a lie and its G-d is a figment of the hallucinating brains of the non-historical patriarchs.LOL.

Location hidden

#68851 Mar 5, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of the great Talmudic sage, Will Smith ... "If you don't bring nothin', there won't be nothin' "
Note, he was also successfully prosecuted for tax evasion. His defense was that he fell into an alternative reality belief system that the Constitution secretly permits taxes to be voluntary.

Good actor, idiotic mind.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68852 Mar 5, 2014
RICK,

Run off, now, your naked boyfriend is waiting for you in the synagogue with a condom on his dick. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68853 Mar 5, 2014
Oops, I just used a torn page from the TORAH as toilet paper. I had intended to wipe my bum with a page plucked from the NT. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68854 Mar 5, 2014
MENORAH and MENSTRUATION.

LOL

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68855 Mar 5, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Note, he was also successfully prosecuted for tax evasion. His defense was that he fell into an alternative reality belief system that the Constitution secretly permits taxes to be voluntary.

Good actor, idiotic mind.
Or bad legal advice.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68856 Mar 5, 2014
HaShem and Hashish.

LOL

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68857 Mar 5, 2014
Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey and Yuck.

LOL.

Location hidden

#68858 Mar 5, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Or bad legal advice.
It was bad legal advice. But only a fool would accept that advice. It was basically "we found a loop hole - go use it - it will work, really!"

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68859 Mar 5, 2014
I just saw a huge stinking TURD fallen by a garbage bin on which were inscribed the words YOD HEY VAV HEY. Yuck!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68860 Mar 5, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It was bad legal advice. But only a fool would accept that advice. It was basically "we found a loop hole - go use it - it will work, really!"
In fairness, he was only 19 or 20 at the time of his tax issues. Most people that age struggle to balance a check book, never mind managing large sums of money or navigating the complexities of the US Tax system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obituaries Jul 20 Barry Wood 1
News Stamford police may hire consultant on complaints (Sep '09) Jul 19 WorkAvoider 57
News Amtrak Acela train travels along the shore wher... Jul 18 Gavone 1
News Feds: Norwalk doctors charged in fraud, ran pil... Jul 16 Gavone 3
News Bridgeport Burglar Who Targets Indian Families ... Jul 13 BPT 4
News Court upholds $28M verdict against tobacco company Jul 13 America Gentleman... 2
Help for victims of gangstalking (Oct '09) Jul 12 Tamika Driver 46

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages