Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#68776 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Please Cunti, answer. We have the other questions to address plus other related things.
You cunti still owe me a response from the last post on page 3105.

Thanks in advance.

Stop making me remind you to respond or you will get beaten with a bamboo.

Or is that more of a reward?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68777 Mar 4, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
A former nurse practitioner.
Why the choice of career? Were you motivated by the opportunity to "care" for the patients and in particular the males?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68778 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

JOEL: I would like to visit Jamaica but I've heard that its crime infested....

HUGH: At least your rear would be safe.
Sex pervert.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68780 Mar 4, 2014
Former---You cunti still owe me a response from the last post on page 3105.

HughBe--- I have no Cunti. Repost the item.

Former---Stop making me remind you to respond or you will get beaten with a bamboo.

HughBe--- I was unaware that one/you could equate a blade of reed to a BAMBOO.

Former---Or is that more of a reward?

HughBe---- I would deem it as murder.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68781 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

In a serious way you would love it and you would be far safer than in America and Israel.
I am not that sand, music and surf kind of tourist.

If I visit Jamaica, I would be interested in knowing about its culture, topography, industry, educational system, political establishment and history.

Whenever I visit a place, aside from touring the usual places of interest like shopping salons, beaches, lakes, forests, art galleries and restaurants, I make it a point to learn about the history of the place, its political system, its industries and educational system.

I visit the leading industries and see things first hand how things work and I also make it a point to pay a visit to the top educational centers in the place to interact with the academicians and researchers.

After taking in all these facets then and then alone I am satisfied and can appreciate the nation or city for its true worth.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68782 Mar 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex pervert.
Ok, I am a sex pervert because I am guaranteeing you that your rear would be safe and SOUND here.

Your comment tells me that you would want it to be otherwise and so go to the US.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68783 Mar 4, 2014
Jamaica does not figure high on my itinerary knowing that it's a nation steeped in sensuality, crime, substance abuse and black magic and besides it has almost nothing to offer in terms of cutting-edge industries, heritage sites of great architecture and globally famous educational/scientific research institutions. So, I'll gladly give Jamaica a miss.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68784 Mar 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not that sand, music and surf kind of tourist.
If I visit Jamaica, I would be interested in knowing about its culture, topography, industry, educational system, political establishment and history.
Whenever I visit a place, aside from touring the usual places of interest like shopping salons, beaches, lakes, forests, art galleries and restaurants, I make it a point to learn about the history of the place, its political system, its industries and educational system.
I visit the leading industries and see things first hand how things work and I also make it a point to pay a visit to the top educational centers in the place to interact with the academicians and researchers.
After taking in all these facets then and then alone I am satisfied and can appreciate the nation or city for its true worth.
My satisfaction would come from; interacting with the people, food, shopping/ souvenirs and the environment/nature.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68785 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok, I am a sex pervert because I am guaranteeing you that your rear would be safe and SOUND here. Your comment tells me that you would want it to be otherwise and so go to the US.
LOL.

I am not in frontal, oral or rear forms of sex.

I'll stick to Europe and Asia.

In the western hemisphere, I've been to the US on many occasions but I prefer Europe for its charm, culture, natural beauty and high efficiency.

Asian cities like Seoul, Tokyo and Singapore have that cutting edge dynamism that's missing in most parts of the world.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68786 Mar 4, 2014
typo

I am not INTO frontal, oral or rear forms of sex.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68787 Mar 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Jamaica does not figure high on my itinerary knowing that it's a nation steeped in sensuality, crime, substance abuse and black magic and besides it has almost nothing to offer in terms of cutting-edge industries, heritage sites of great architecture and globally famous educational/scientific research institutions. So, I'll gladly give Jamaica a miss.
I see that you prefer white magic and countries that KNOWINGLY make laws that are CONTRARY to their constitutions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68788 Mar 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
typo
I am not INTO frontal, oral or rear forms of sex.
The hands are safer. Good choice.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68789 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Former---You cunti still owe me a response from the last post on page 3105.
HughBe--- I have no Cunti. Repost the item.
Former---Stop making me remind you to respond or you will get beaten with a bamboo.
HughBe--- I was unaware that one/you could equate a blade of reed to a BAMBOO.
Former---Or is that more of a reward?
HughBe---- I would deem it as murder.
Why do I need to "repost the item" when I told you where to find it?

Are you retarded?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68790 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My satisfaction would come from; interacting with the people, food, shopping/ souvenirs and the environment/nature.
Yes, I know.

You're not an intellectual kind of person who would delve deep into a nation's history, industry, political system, literary scene and educational/scientific research institutions.

Where style is concerned, you lack that class needed to carry off haute couture and besides it's evident that aside from not having an aptitude for haute wear you would be hard pressed to afford it given the high costs involved.

Anyway, be happy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68791 Mar 4, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
I am not in frontal, oral or rear forms of sex.
I'll stick to Europe and Asia.
In the western hemisphere, I've been to the US on many occasions but I prefer Europe for its charm, culture, natural beauty and high efficiency.
Asian cities like Seoul, Tokyo and Singapore have that cutting edge dynamism that's missing in most parts of the world.
Are the countries of Asia free from perversions?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68792 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the choice of career? Were you motivated by the opportunity to "care" for the patients and in particular the males?
Would you ask a physician the same question?

Why don't you ask your doctor that question the next time you see him or her?

Would you be at all concerned that you might appear to be a moron?

Just curious.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68793 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I see that you prefer white magic and countries that KNOWINGLY make laws that are CONTRARY to their constitutions.
No magic for me.

I've been sufficiently exposed to magic and been seriously damaged in mind-body in the process and will have nothing to do with it.

As for your racist innuendo, well, I admire Africa for its raw topography and splendid wildlife.

Racism is ingrained in the minds of stupid people who fail to see the larger picture.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68794 Mar 4, 2014
From yesterday/ page 3105:

HughBe wrote:

HughBe---- As I understand it almost all of your problems come from your habit of believing/FAITH with little or no THINKING. In other words, you are too much into FAITH systems and no thinking.
Hello Huggy!

And how about you?

Do you not believe in your god and Jesus without a shred of evidence?

How is this thinking? Isn't if more FEELING that there is a god?

HughBe wrote:

" The women would still get the benefit of the BAMBOO....
What about the hazard of splinters?

HughBe wrote:

On the other hand it is UNNATURAL and UNCLEAN for men to be playing in the faeces of other men via their dicks or the unthinkable their TONGUES.
Straight people do this all the time. Is that more ok with you?

Who made you the judge of what is decent?

Event the pope said "Who am I too judge?" about gay people.

HughBe wrote:

Let me ask you this AGAIN. Do you think that the courts in the 18th century and the 19 th century had a TRUE and better understanding of the constitution that the courts 200+ years later? Do you HONESTLY believe that they would have made the proclamation in question?
We used to have slavery, child labor, Jim Crow laws.

Is this what you want to go back to?

HughBe wrote:

When did homosexuality start in America? Can homosexuality be linked to any particular group?
Sexuality of all kinds started around the same time.

The group is called humans.

Join us anytime. Just stop judging your fellow man lest you be judged

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68795 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

The hands are safer. Good choice.
Sorry, I don't masturbate except on two occasions in the past when I experimented with it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68796 Mar 4, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need to "repost the item" when I told you where to find it?
Are you retarded?
YES, I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City man charged in Stamford hate stabbing 2 hr david traversa 1
Ct Courts,Malloy+ Duff budget means 600 layoff... 2 hr lisa 2
101,970 individuals, in Fairfield County live ... 3 hr Paula 1
Ct slashes growth data DUFF IS WRONG poor perfo... 4 hr Peter 14
News Rilling Unveils 'The Sound Of Connecticut' As N... 15 hr KOOK ALERT 4
Republicans are filthy scum 15 hr KOOK ALERT 7
sports authority in Norwalk closing 15 hr KOOK ALERT 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages