Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
59,001 - 59,020 of 68,997 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65457 Jan 8, 2014
If we're a bit observant, we see that those who come to our help in times of need are people who're known to us. It's rare for a stranger to offer material help. Family, friends, neighbors, employers and working colleagues are the ones who usually turn around to help us in varying ways in times of need. Why is this so? This is because of a phenomenon called mental entanglement which works somewhat along similar lines just like in the case of quantum entanglement - our forces get influenced the most by those who are in regular contact with us and these forces act even at long distances. When a certain combination of forces of an individual and his family, friends and acquaintances gets into a high state of mutual receptivity the help comes to the individual from one of these known persons.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65458 Jan 8, 2014
This state of harmony is infectious and could even act on complete strangers who simply add their bit to the unfolding drama.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65459 Jan 8, 2014
In contrast, when disharmony prevails then the closest of family members, friends and acquaintances are at loggerheads with each other or simply refuse to be of ay service. So, help or its opposite which is its absence invariably involves a set of people known to each other. As such, the question of some G-d helping us in times of difficulties simply does not arise.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65460 Jan 8, 2014
In fact, these G-ds can create obstacles given their selfish, egoistic and savage nature if one relies too heavily on any of them in times of need.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65461 Jan 8, 2014
The more activated is the consciousness-energy field in the individual, the more he's able to draw help from people known to him by generating harmonious rhythms in the combined force fields of everyone concerned and hey pronto everything falls perfectly in place and the difficulty is overcome with ease.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#65462 Jan 8, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that idea from? I haven seen any support for that. Science doesnt work that way, in my experience.
Research costs money. In most cases that money comes in the form of research grants. In order to gain a research grant you must submit a proposal to the granting authority that specifically (among other many other things) the specific aims and experiments that relate directly to the hypothesis to be tested.

If you're looking to looking to study the effects of anthropomorphic carbon on penguin cuteness, your chances of getting said research grant are significantly greater than say looking into the effects of parliamentary stupidity on climate change.

In other words, the more likely your research will in someway benefit the grantor, the more likely you are to get yo money.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#65463 Jan 8, 2014
Mental entanglement is the key mechanism in receiving help or in the giving of help.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65464 Jan 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sources preaching illogic should not be quoted.
Analysis, and that too based on deep intuition, higher logic and yogic experience, can easily blow to bits sources like the ones that you quoted.
But so far all you have offered is opinion. You can call that "analysis", and I can call my puppy a pig.

Location hidden

#65465 Jan 8, 2014
All help is received from the self via the dynamic play of the forces of consciousness among the one seeking the help and the one(s) who serve as the potential helper(s). No G-d rushes to our help in times of need. Discard this G-d. Enthrone the self as the highest G-d. The self is the highest projection of the absolute that stands high above the G-d of the various religion.

Location hidden

#65466 Jan 8, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Research costs money. In most cases that money comes in the form of research grants. In order to gain a research grant you must submit a proposal to the granting authority that specifically (among other many other things) the specific aims and experiments that relate directly to the hypothesis to be tested.
If you're looking to looking to study the effects of anthropomorphic carbon on penguin cuteness, your chances of getting said research grant are significantly greater than say looking into the effects of parliamentary stupidity on climate change.
In other words, the more likely your research will in someway benefit the grantor, the more likely you are to get yo money.
When you study the effects - you are conducting hypothesis testing. Which leaves the possibilities open for no effect. Its part of the statistical process.

In my experience, and I have secured a few grants in my lifetime, granting is usually more linked to a need to get rid of the money to legitimize a budget, than anything else. Thats more an argument for smaller government than an argument for bias and predisposition.

Location hidden

#65467 Jan 8, 2014
I bow only to my higher self.

Location hidden

#65468 Jan 8, 2014
I only worship my higher self.

Location hidden

#65469 Jan 8, 2014
I seek complete union of my lower self with my higher self via the activated psychic.

Location hidden

#65470 Jan 8, 2014
In my core consciousness, I am the Absolute, I am the Supreme Consciousness, I am the Field of Consciousness-Energy or I am the Source of Existence.

Location hidden

#65471 Jan 8, 2014
Tat Tvam Asi, Joel - THAT thou art, Joel!

Location hidden

#65472 Jan 8, 2014
Enthrone the self as the supreme reality, reject the lower typal beings each calling itself G-d. This is the highest truth.

Location hidden

#65473 Jan 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
In my core consciousness, I am the Absolute, I am the Supreme Consciousness, I am the Field of Consciousness-Energy or I am the Source of Existence.
Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come
Corporation teeshirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you been a naughty boy. You let your face grow long
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob

Location hidden

#65474 Jan 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Tat Tvam Asi, Joel - THAT thou art, Joel!
V'ayn kol chadash, tachat hashemesh.

Location hidden

#65475 Jan 8, 2014
Good night.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65477 Jan 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ALL HELP COMES FROM THE SELF:
1) Many ignorant people believe that some G-d helps them in every matter and especially in times of crises.
2) Each set of believers believes that its chosen G-d comes to its rescue.
3) There's no truth to this naive belief.
4) Fear and uncertainty about the outcome of an event drives people deeper into the abyss of mumbo jumbo.
5) All help comes from within one's own consciousness.
6) Now, if we're a bit observant we see that those who come to our help in times of need are people who're known to us. It's rare for a stranger to offer material help. Family, friends, neighbors, employers and working colleagues are the ones who usually turn around to help us in varying ways in times of need.
7) Why is this so? This is because of a phenomenon called mental entanglement which works somewhat along similar lines just like in the case of quantum entanglement - our forces get influenced the most by those who are in regular contact with us and these forces act even at long distances.
8) When a certain combination of forces of an individual and his family, friends and acquaintances gets into a high state of mutual receptivity the help comes to the individual from one of these known persons.
9) This state of harmony is infectious and could even act on complete strangers who simply add their bit to the unfolding drama.
10) In contrast, when disharmony prevails then the closest of family members, friends and acquaintances are at loggerheads with each other or simply refuse to be of ay service.
11) So, help or its opposite which is its absence invariably involves a set of people known to each other.
12) So, the question of some G-d helping us in times of difficulties simply does not arise.
13) In fact, these G-ds can create obstacles given their selfish, egoistic and savage nature if one relies too heavily on any of them in times of need.
14) The more activated is the consciousness-energy field in the individual, the more he's able to draw help from people known to him by generating harmonious rhythms in the combined force fields of everyone concerned and hey pronto everything falls perfectly in place and the difficulty is overcome with ease at such a moment of great harmony in the force fields of the persons concerned.
rabbee: the self is - your worst enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newtown Business Spotlight: Persnickety Promotions Fri Lou 1
Sandovals buy Shore Pointe building for $11M (Dec '06) Aug 28 Sir Samuel 2
Guest Column / Police Chief Leon Krolikowski Aug 25 Concerned citizen 1
Gangstalking Information (May '09) Aug 23 abr 883
Fun Event at Cummings Park October 5th! Aug 13 American Diabetes... 1
Cheap Kítchens for sale in liverpool area Aug 11 Anonymous 1
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 208
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••