Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Dec 13

Arlington Heights, IL

#64684 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: which part of llc do you not understand? the limited, the liability, or the corporation part.
I am sorry. I thought you knew what the initials stood for. It's Limited Liability COMPANY.

I formed an LLC for someone in CO about 4 months ago and CO calls them Limited Liability COMPANIES, too.

http://howtoformanllc.org/documents/colorado-...

Hey, we all make mistakes, Jimmie.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64685 Dec 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
By law, a corporation is a separate legal entity and treated like a person despite the fact that it is human owners and human legislators who conceive of it (corporation) and bring it into existence and administrate it.
In brief, a corporation is an artificial person.
Self-incrimination undertaken by a corporation (an artificial person)? LOL.
That would depend on its account books, terms of service, treatment of its employees, compliance with FERA, payment of dues/taxes.....
rabbee: actually a corporation is, the representation of many people with one representation.
an llc is a representation of two or more distinct representations of two or more groups. neither a corporation or llc, do not have owners, but represent the ownership of the group/s.

the only difference between the us government today, and a corporation/llc's. the share holders, only get a negative profit from it. which was implemented, in the year 1913. in which every one has currency, but nobody has any real money.

as it operates on a zero, balance check book the treasury pyramid scheme. because the treasury, actually has no money they just print currency. and money and currency are not the same thing.

Denver, CO

#64686 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry. I thought you knew what the initials stood for. It's Limited Liability COMPANY.
I formed an LLC for someone in CO about 4 months ago and CO calls them Limited Liability COMPANIES, too.
rabbee: if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck. and they operated exactly, like a corporation. it is just a fancy corporate political trick, to prevent any one from suing them all at once. call it what you want, but it still walks and talks like a corporation. and has a board of directors, just like any corporation. and if it don't, then it is another kind of proprietorship company deception.

Denver, CO

#64687 Dec 27, 2013
come one here, the world has all kinds of mental magic tricks. to make themselves look, religiously like something they ain't. to avoid truth like, if it stays and swims in the water it's a fish. this whole world, is built on mental deceptions. where even guilty as hell jack, claims and is claimed to be innocent. muslims only claim, to not be pagans. christians, claim to be anointed or messiah like. jews only true to each other, claim to be true to G-D. joel claims, to be smart even though intelligence and smart are not the same thing. the pope, claims to be holy. everyone in the world, is claiming to be more perfect than they ain't. the united states, claims to be a democracy today. governments claim to be for, the good of their prejudiced nationality. look around, it is all just a mental deception everywhere. it is all a crock, of mental magic only. saying your only one pretty thing, when the fact is it's all pretty ugly.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64688 Dec 27, 2013
Where's Hugh?

I want him for errrr you know what!

Emerge from the closet, Hugh, I want you.

If you don't come here soon enough doe you know what, well, I may then be tempted to go to bed with Rabbee for you know what.....

(winks)

Denver, CO

#64689 Dec 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where's Hugh?
I want him for errrr you know what!
Emerge from the closet, Hugh, I want you.
If you don't come here soon enough doe you know what, well, I may then be tempted to go to bed with Rabbee for you know what.....
(winks)
rabbee: you'll be sleeping with death, before that happens. this could definitely effect your health in a negative way, for even saying such and evil and wicked thing. as if you have not already have not had, enough warning with this.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64690 Dec 27, 2013
Kevin Richardson, has, with perseverance and practice, established a great rapport with wild animals in a natural reserve in Johannesburg. His experiences with animals indicate the latent complex emotions inherent in animals which many of us think are absent in them. His experiences with lions and hyenas are perhaps rare in the urbanized world. Kudos. In the wild, the yogis and sorcerers are animals' best friends by having the capacity to directly enter into the vibes of the animals and to control them from this vantage point by using the Force at their disposal.

Arlington Heights, IL

#64691 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck. and they operated exactly, like a corporation. it is just a fancy corporate political trick, to prevent any one from suing them all at once. call it what you want, but it still walks and talks like a corporation. and has a board of directors, just like any corporation. and if it don't, then it is another kind of proprietorship company deception.
Jimmie, when you get your law degree, then you can tell me. If they operate exactly the same there is no reason for having 2 entities. You have a mistaken idea of what an LLC is. They don't have boards of directors. The reason for having an LLC instead of a Corp has more to do with accounting and taxation. Both enjoy the same liability restrictions.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64692 Dec 27, 2013
I love animals more than I love most human beings.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64693 Dec 27, 2013
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

- Mahatma Gandhi

Arlington Heights, IL

#64694 Dec 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I love animals more than I love most human beings.
Don't tell Hugh. He'll accuse you of all sorts of violations of his Bible.
Abolish The Fed

Orange, NJ

#64695 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: actually a corporation is, the representation of many people with one representation.
an llc is a representation of two or more distinct representations of two or more groups. neither a corporation or llc, do not have owners, but represent the ownership of the group/s.
the only difference between the us government today, and a corporation/llc's. the share holders, only get a negative profit from it. which was implemented, in the year 1913. in which every one has currency, but nobody has any real money.
as it operates on a zero, balance check book the treasury pyramid scheme. because the treasury, actually has no money they just print currency. and money and currency are not the same thing.
Correction, the federal reserve prints the fiat money backed by nothing.
Abolish The Fed

Orange, NJ

#64696 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry. I thought you knew what the initials stood for. It's Limited Liability COMPANY.
Regardless it is a privilege to operate an llc as well, need government permission dont you?
Abolish The Fed

Orange, NJ

#64697 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, when you get your law degree, then you can tell me. If they operate exactly the same there is no reason for having 2 entities. You have a mistaken idea of what an LLC is. They don't have boards of directors. The reason for having an LLC instead of a Corp has more to do with accounting and taxation. Both enjoy the same liability restrictions.
Again the shareholders or members enjoy the government privilege.
Abolish The Fed

Orange, NJ

#64698 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your law degree is pretty much meaningless it doesn't mean that you are never wrong.
I beat 2 prosecutors in criminal court and 3 seasoned lawyers in civil court.
The look on the prosecutors face, priceless!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64699 Dec 27, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your law degree is pretty much meaningless it doesn't mean that you are never wrong.
I beat 2 prosecutors in criminal court and 3 seasoned lawyers in civil court.
The look on the prosecutors face, priceless!
Most people I know would be embarrassed to be arrested for public urination. I guess there are always exceptions.
Abolish The Fed

Orange, NJ

#64700 Dec 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people I know would be embarrassed to be arrested for public urination. I guess there are always exceptions.
Most people you know get caught boffing each other in public bathrooms like Larry Craig.
Abolish The Fed

White Plains, NY

#64701 Dec 27, 2013
I like my meat big black and thick and filled with puss

Denver, CO

#64702 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do not tell me that lawyers, are incapable of lying. the problem with being taught, is contrary to thought. and do not tell me, that teachers or the system don't lie either. when there are judges and lawyers, who do not follow or support the constitution.

the term limited liability, is more of a legal buffer zone. and aren't you talking, more about a pllc? seems more like, what you are describing.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64703 Dec 28, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
I like my meat big black and thick and filled with puss
Don't tease HughBe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Housing authority director out (Jan '09) 1 hr ffctguitar 35
George W. Bush Helped Create ISIS (Nov '15) Aug 19 BPT 9
News Stamford High grad pushes for equality - in lit... Aug 15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Whatever happened to the Waterbury girls? (Jun '15) Aug 12 ffctguitar 12
News Restored From Storm Sandy Damage, Penfield Reef... Aug 6 BPT 11
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 3 Bernie lover 1
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Aug 2 Bob Mitchell 53

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages