Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Jun 21, 2008, Newsday story titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63577 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine. Split hairs. I'm ready for the descendants of Ishmael. In fact I said descendants of all of Abraham's sons if you note.
But it doesn't matter. May source dates back further than that but includes the sons of Abraham and Isaac.
So, Hugh, anytime you are ready let us know. As they said in the Paperchase, fill this room with your knowledge.
Eric-- Split hairs.

HughBe--- Understand, if Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews.

Please THINK.

Your words follow, dear. "Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael."

Get it? I hope so but I fear that I shall die in hope.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63578 Dec 2, 2013
Eric, take the time to think. I shall see you later and Cunti.
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63579 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric-- Split hairs.
HughBe--- Understand, if Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews.
Please THINK.
Your words follow, dear. "Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael."
Get it? I hope so but I fear that I shall die in hope.
MUQ is an Indian convert, Alex is a Christian convert, BMZ is from Singapore and I don't think he's Semitic.

Think Hugh, think.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63580 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ is an Indian convert, Alex is a Christian convert, BMZ is from Singapore and I don't think he's Semitic.
Think Hugh, think.
HughBe--- Let me start with my last comment in the post that you have responded to. It said, Get it? I hope so but I fear that I shall die in hope.

I was correct in that you have not grasped the point and you are far more confused now than earlier. Now to your lessons for the day.

Eric---MUQ is an Indian convert, Alex is a Christian convert, BMZ is from Singapore and I don't think he's Semitic.

HughBe--- Lesson 1---Is Semitic a religion? NO.

Lesson 2---You called Alex a Christian convert and so was he converting from being Semitic to Christianity? NOT possible.

Lesson 3---You are the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.

Note, it is possible that he is Semitic.

Lesson 4 is a lesson that is brought forward as you have not learnt. If Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the midst of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.

Your words follow, dear. "Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael."

Can you see that Ishmael comes before Alex, BMZ and MUQ in your list?

Of course you cannot see as your unclean agenda and intelligence limitations are getting in the way.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63581 Dec 2, 2013
Eric---Again, Hugh, there were no people referred to as Jews in 1500BCE. The term was used for at least 1300 more years.

HughBe--- There is no BCE . The entire world uses BC.

Next, those who were a part of the crossing of the sea and who saw the afflictions cannot be among the deceived, Eric.

So even though you are playing with yourself with this Jew thing if you had basic understanding you would have known and understood that I was NOT calling those who crossed the sea Jews because they CANNOT be among the DECEIVED. Do you have basic sense? NO.

The word Jews would be applicable to the DECEIVED like you who did not go through the experiences in question.

In any event I have no problem calling the ancient Israelites Jews for the purposes of conversation. I have to change this approach as those at your level cannot get the spirit in which it is being used.

You do NOT even have a true concept of who a Jew is. Take that as a FACT. You believe a LIE and you promote LIE.

STUDY :

HughBe---The plagues afflicted the Egyptians, the sea was crossed and yet those who saw all these things were not convinced.
So there is nothing new with your position.

Cult of Reason---Too bad those things never happened.
So, I'll settle for LOL'ing at you

HughBe--- I agree with you, it was all just a LIE meant to DECEIVE and to mentally enslave the Jewish people and no doubt to suck out their money.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63582 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe---If Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the midst of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.

Eric's FULL list is below. He places Ishmael in the LIST.

"Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael.
And don't forget about the descendants of Abraham's other sons:
Issac
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63583 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Let me start with my last comment in the post that you have responded to. It said, Get it? I hope so but I fear that I shall die in hope.
I was correct in that you have not grasped the point and you are far more confused now than earlier. Now to your lessons for the day.
Eric---MUQ is an Indian convert, Alex is a Christian convert, BMZ is from Singapore and I don't think he's Semitic.
HughBe--- Lesson 1---Is Semitic a religion? NO.
Lesson 2---You called Alex a Christian convert and so was he converting from being Semitic to Christianity? NOT possible.
Lesson 3---You are the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.
Note, it is possible that he is Semitic.
Lesson 4 is a lesson that is brought forward as you have not learnt. If Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the midst of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.
Your words follow, dear. "Let's see, why don't we start with the descendants of Ishmael. Ask BMZ, Alex and MUQ about the descendants of Ishmael."
Can you see that Ishmael comes before Alex, BMZ and MUQ in your list?
Of course you cannot see as your unclean agenda and intelligence limitations are getting in the way.
Listen numb nuts. In order to be a Hebrew or a descendant of Ishmael, one must be Semitic. Being Semitic has nothing to do with religion. Being a Muslim is being a member of Islam, a religion.

Now YOU are the one who said "HughBe--- Understand, if Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews." AND THAT IS WRONG WRONG WRONG. They are members of Islam, a religion, and they are therefore Muslims. BUT they are NOT descendants of Ishmael. Therefore, they cannot be Hebrews.

But it is Ishmael who is the tie between Islam and Abraham. It makes Islam an Abrahamic religion.

Yes, MUQ, Alex, and BMZ are Muslims. But that doesn't make them a descendant of Ishmael. Muhammad was the one who was a descendant of Ishmael. That makes the religion he founded an Abrahamic religion.

Get it, dumb arse.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63584 Dec 2, 2013
I gave Eric the time and instead of pretending to be sensible and use the time given he opens his mouth and removed all doubts.

Later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63585 Dec 2, 2013
chuckle

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63586 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
I gave Eric the time and instead of pretending to be sensible and use the time given he opens his mouth and removed all doubts.
Later.
your check is still in the mail, I see
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63587 Dec 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
your check is still in the mail, I see
Are you trying to say that you are checking the mail for the cheque?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63588 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen numb nuts. In order to be a Hebrew or a descendant of Ishmael, one must be Semitic. Being Semitic has nothing to do with religion. Being a Muslim is being a member of Islam, a religion.
Now YOU are the one who said "HughBe--- Understand, if Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews." AND THAT IS WRONG WRONG WRONG. They are members of Islam, a religion, and they are therefore Muslims. BUT they are NOT descendants of Ishmael. Therefore, they cannot be Hebrews.
But it is Ishmael who is the tie between Islam and Abraham. It makes Islam an Abrahamic religion.
Yes, MUQ, Alex, and BMZ are Muslims. But that doesn't make them a descendant of Ishmael. Muhammad was the one who was a descendant of Ishmael. That makes the religion he founded an Abrahamic religion.
Get it, dumb arse.
Son, get a HOLD on your mind you are losing it.

WE are not talking about Semitic people. The focus is on HEBREWS.

Do not introduce additional things as when I explain them they will all go over you head.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63589 Dec 2, 2013
you=your
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63590 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen numb nuts. In order to be a Hebrew or a descendant of Ishmael, one must be Semitic. Being Semitic has nothing to do with religion. Being a Muslim is being a member of Islam, a religion.
Now YOU are the one who said "HughBe--- Understand, if Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews." AND THAT IS WRONG WRONG WRONG. They are members of Islam, a religion, and they are therefore Muslims. BUT they are NOT descendants of Ishmael. Therefore, they cannot be Hebrews.
But it is Ishmael who is the tie between Islam and Abraham. It makes Islam an Abrahamic religion.
Yes, MUQ, Alex, and BMZ are Muslims. But that doesn't make them a descendant of Ishmael. Muhammad was the one who was a descendant of Ishmael. That makes the religion he founded an Abrahamic religion.
Get it, dumb arse.
Understand, WE are talking about YOUR list which started with Ishmael.

Now get someone to explain to you what comes next.

You are the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.

Note, it is possible that he is Semitic.

If Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.

Get it Einstein?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63591 Dec 2, 2013
Enough time wasted here.

Where is Virgin?

Is he spending all his time eating?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63592 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Enough time wasted here.
agreed

all the wasted verbiage in the world doesnt mask the fact you have yet to deliver

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63593 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand, WE are talking about YOUR list which started with Ishmael.
Now get someone to explain to you what comes next.
You are the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.
Note, it is possible that he is Semitic.
If Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.
Get it Einstein?
Even I know what Alex is. He is Celtic, by own admission

That makes him as likely semitic as you are.
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63594 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand, WE are talking about YOUR list which started with Ishmael.
Now get someone to explain to you what comes next.
You are the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.
Note, it is possible that he is Semitic.
If Ishmael is in the list of your "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of your list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.
Get it Einstein?
I am not the one who is having the problem, numb nuts. To be a Hebrew one has to be a descendant of Hebrews. It has nothing to do with religion. Ishmael was Semitic. He was a Hebrew. His descendants are Hebrews. But MUQ is not a descendant of Ishmael. He is not a Hebrew. Alex isn't either. I have doubts that BMZ is a descendant of Ishmael either. All of them are Muslims because they are members of Islam. Has nothing to do with descent.

Being a descendant of Ishmael doesn't make you a Muslim. It is the tie of Islam to Abraham because Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael.

Dumb arse.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63595 Dec 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I know what Alex is. He is Celtic, by own admission
That makes him as likely semitic as you are.
Frijoles---Even I know what Alex is.

HughBe--- That is the sort of thing that you tend to know. You have a preoccupation with RACE. Alex is a Muslim which is religion and he tends to speak about RELIGION.

Frijoles--- He is Celtic, by own admission

HughBe--- Accepted but he is not preoccupied with it.

Frijoles---That makes him as likely semitic as you are.

HughBe---- There is no need or DESIRE for me to be Semitic. I am who I am and I am more than contended with how God has made me and blessed me.

Is there something to be gained by being Semitic? If yes share the benefits.

Kindly STUDY what comes next and explain how Alex's RACE i.e. Celtic changes his connection to Islam.

Your man Eric is the only one on this forum that does not know that Alex is a MUSLIM.

If Ishmael is in the list of Eric's "Hebrews" then BMZ, Alex and MUQ are also in the list of Hebrews. WHY? They are in the MIDST of his list. Put it this way they are sandwiched between Ishmael and the real list.

Can YOU understand this professor nuts?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63596 Dec 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed
all the wasted verbiage in the world doesnt mask the fact you have yet to deliver
I shall leave the DELIVERY to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 5 hr Commander Bunny 431
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) Thu Josh 63
News Norwalk Ranks Below State Average For Safety In... Apr 20 CTM 9
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Apr 19 What a Queen 212
Stamford Mayor and His Wife Honored As Founders... Apr 19 Mike g Papa 1
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Apr 18 Charlie 30
News Two Men Charged With Murder In Fatal Shooting I... Apr 17 American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]