Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
50,821 - 50,840 of 68,992 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56537 Aug 8, 2013
Link for the quote, dear Mother.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56538 Aug 8, 2013
I'm God's gift to girls and gays! LOL.

Location hidden

#56540 Aug 8, 2013
Charles Darwin was a Christian.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56541 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Is Jew a religion?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56542 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Link for the quote, dear Mother.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
The only thing more stupid than your inability to understand parody is the fact that I am almost 100% sure we have "discussed" this before.

pathetic self hating Jamaican
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56543 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm God's gift to girls and gays! LOL.
Bi-Joel, everyone knows the statement to be true.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56544 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
YOU explain this and the rest of the quote, "the classroom featured pictures of our top-three historical figures: Abraham, Moses and Darwin"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56545 Aug 8, 2013
Oh Joel dear , explain Hebrew school and couple it with the pictures.

Location hidden

#56546 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Charles Robert Darwin was born in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England on 12 February 1809 at his family home, The Mount.[18] He was the fifth of six children of wealthy society doctor and financier Robert Darwin, and Susannah Darwin (née Wedgwood). He was the grandson of two prominent abolitionists: Erasmus Darwin on his father's side, and of Josiah Wedgwood on his mother's side.

Both families were largely Unitarian, though the Wedgwoods were adopting Anglicanism. Robert Darwin, himself quietly a freethinker, had baby Charles baptised in November 1809 in the Anglican St Chad's Church, Shrewsbury, but Charles and his siblings attended the Unitarian chapel with their mother. The eight-year-old Charles already had a taste for natural history and collecting when he joined the day school run by its preacher in 1817. That July, his mother died. From September 1818 he joined his older brother Erasmus attending the nearby Anglican Shrewsbury School as a boarder.[19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin

Location hidden

#56547 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Google works and you would be surprised to know how much better off I am because I have learnt about one of Columbus's aids.
Were you also taught that the top 3 historical Jews were; Abraham, Moses and Darwin?
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/v...

In 1494, a Marrano named Luis de Torres arrived on the island of Jamaica as the interpreter of Christopher Columbus. Jamaica was a Spanish colony from the arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1494 until the British conquest in 1655. Numerous Portuguese Jews first settled in Jamaica during the Spanish colonization. In 1530, the first ship load of Portuguese-Spanish Jews entered Jamaica. They settled in Spanish Town (formerly St. Jago de la Vega), the only operating town at that time. Many of the Jews that arrived were Conversos, fleeing Europe to openly practice Judaism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56548 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing more stupid than your inability to understand parody is the fact that I am almost 100% sure we have "discussed" this before.
pathetic self hating Jamaican
Senile mother oaf, cut the BS and explain the quote in which the JEWISH writer spoke about OUR top-3 historical figures including Darwin.

How comes everyone knows that Darwin was Jewish and YOU don't? Are you telling me that you are a nobody?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56549 Aug 8, 2013
By the way mother, we have NEVER discussed Darwin's RACE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56550 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Robert Darwin was born in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England on 12 February 1809 at his family home, The Mount.[18] He was the fifth of six children of wealthy society doctor and financier Robert Darwin, and Susannah Darwin (née Wedgwood). He was the grandson of two prominent abolitionists: Erasmus Darwin on his father's side, and of Josiah Wedgwood on his mother's side.
Both families were largely Unitarian, though the Wedgwoods were adopting Anglicanism. Robert Darwin, himself quietly a freethinker, had baby Charles baptised in November 1809 in the Anglican St Chad's Church, Shrewsbury, but Charles and his siblings attended the Unitarian chapel with their mother. The eight-year-old Charles already had a taste for natural history and collecting when he joined the day school run by its preacher in 1817. That July, his mother died. From September 1818 he joined his older brother Erasmus attending the nearby Anglican Shrewsbury School as a boarder.[19]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin
FOCUS son and discredit the LIE of your clansman.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56551 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1494, a Marrano named Luis de Torres arrived on the island of Jamaica as the interpreter of Christopher Columbus. Jamaica was a Spanish colony from the arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1494 until the British conquest in 1655. Numerous Portuguese Jews first settled in Jamaica during the Spanish colonization. In 1530, the first ship load of Portuguese-Spanish Jews entered Jamaica. They settled in Spanish Town (formerly St. Jago de la Vega), the only operating town at that time. Many of the Jews that arrived were Conversos, fleeing Europe to openly practice Judaism.
Again, I am enriched because I have learnt about one of Columbus's aids. My life is better because of the knowledge. What was his name again?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56552 Aug 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
explain "the (Hebrew)classroom featured pictures of OUR top-three historical figures: Abraham, Moses and Darwin"

Is the writer speaking about American top-three or was he speaking about Jamaican top 3.

Location hidden

#56553 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Is Jew a religion?
What?

The word Jew signifies an ethno-religious type.

Location hidden

#56554 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Bi-Joel, everyone knows the statement to be true.
Girls and Gays keep eying me because of my good looks but I do not permit anyone to touch me in a sexual way.

Location hidden

#56556 Aug 8, 2013
Off to the ultra-stylish Golden Dragon in the Taj to eat their superb Sichuan cuisine and to chat with friends. Real avant garde stuff - haute food with a nouvelle twist. Later. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56557 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
The word Jew signifies an ethno-religious type.
Again, is Jew a religion? Tell me about the religion called Jew.

When did it come into being?

Was Abraham a part of the religion called Jews?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56558 Aug 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls and Gays keep eying me because of my good looks but I do not permit anyone to touch me in a sexual way.
My guess is that you have allowed the boys to touch you for the purpose of artistic investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newtown Business Spotlight: Persnickety Promotions Fri Lou 1
Sandovals buy Shore Pointe building for $11M (Dec '06) Thu Sir Samuel 2
Guest Column / Police Chief Leon Krolikowski Aug 25 Concerned citizen 1
Gangstalking Information (May '09) Aug 23 abr 883
Fun Event at Cummings Park October 5th! Aug 13 American Diabetes... 1
Cheap Kítchens for sale in liverpool area Aug 11 Anonymous 1
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 208
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••