Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,396
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#46548 Jan 4, 2013
Why does people of the Jewish faith in NYC try so hard to separate? I live in Brooklyn and feel uncomfortable seeing so much racial and religious exclusion from ppl of the Jewish faith. This should be discussed.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#46549 Jan 4, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
Why does people of the Jewish faith in NYC try so hard to separate? I live in Brooklyn and feel uncomfortable seeing so much racial and religious exclusion from ppl of the Jewish faith. This should be discussed.
Its not a faith, its a religion based on behavioral practices. Many of the behavioral practices tend to be exclusionary in nature (unless you are willing to behave in the same manner which I take it you prefer not to).

Its not racial. There are black (pardon my un PC) Jews too.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46550 Jan 4, 2013
BlandOatmeal wrote:
Wow! I got on, without any of that login/password stuff!
I stumbled upon this thread, while looking for news. Just some comments on the OP:
1. Israel doesn't just persecute Messianics. Moshe Feiglin just got arrested for "bowing" on the Temple Mount. Is that meshuggah, or what?
2. All these people who want to evangelize the Jews... I think it's from God. Evangelically-oriented Christians have been going OUT into the world for centuries, seeking to evangelize "unreached" people. Ithink a major motivation for that, is frustration at trying to preach the Bible to Christians. Not only did they generally not listen and get offended, but some people got burned at the stake for trying it. Better to get cooked for supper by cannibal savages: There's a better benefit-to-cost ration. So now, they've stopped going OUT, and are coming BACK HOME to Jerusalem. It's sort of poetic. On the other hand, I think a lot of Christians are going to Israel to preach, because the Jews are actually MORE receptive and LESS persecuting than the alternative. Can I see a show of hands, for missionaries who want to go to Somalia? Timbuktoo? Waziristan? Jews give Christians a hard time; but after a while, the Christians get wise, and realize that's just the Jewish way of saying "Hello" -- They do it to everyone, especially each other!
3. It beats me, what a "Messianic" is. I've been labelled one by "Christian Forums", with the added embellishment that I'm "Non-Trinitarian", which bars me from theological discussions. I'm not Jewish, and my mother's not Jewish. I avoid truly treif foods (It beats me, for instance, how one can boil a turkey in its mother's milk), and I celebrate Jewish holidays instead of Christian ones, because that's what the followers of Jesus did. How that makes me a "Jew for Jesus", though, is beyond me. By the way, I'm not interested in converting Jews to anything. I honestly don't care. Burn in hell, if you want to -- Do you think I want to go to heaven, and spend eternity with a bunch of people kvetching because they don't want to be there? Who do the Jews take us for?
I guess that's it. Let's see if this gets censored.
Shalom shalom :-)
rabbee: liars shall do as commanded, by their false g-d/s. and what their lying g-d/s do, is commanded by G-D. but they are never going to tell, the truth about it. and all who pretend to be in charge of this world are liars. for it is not until Shabbos Day of Rest, that HaShem G-D places TheOne in charge. just like the last time, in TheStory of Creation, so is this time again. with zero gain, and all the pain.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46552 Jan 4, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were Muhammad doing the censorship, MUQ would have no head.
rabbee: what makes you think, he ever even had one? as most certainly, the franken-brains are not his. as i fear the muhammeds brain transplant technique, is not really muhammeds either. since it sounds more like, the frankenbrain of a criminal. nor does the teaching of lies, make one a truth teller.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46553 Jan 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
JESUS WAS ONLY PARTIALLY INFORMED ABOUT THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY DIVORCE:
1) Jesus considered divorce a perversion ("adultery") from a moral perspective but evidently he knew nothing about the bio-psychic damage caused to the bio-psychic force fields of the divorced couple especially the harm caused to the woman on account of her delicate bio-psychic nature.
2) Jesus was clueless about the bio-psychic ill-effects in progeny born to re-married divorcees.
3) Muhammad saw everything from a superficial socio-economic viewpoint which is why he permitted re-marriage of divorced women.
Oh, these ignorant prophets!
rabbee: divorce is the result, of your adulterous divorcing yourself against G-D. for if either mate is untrue to G-D, it is the same as adultry.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46554 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace be unto him
rabbee: frijoles, did you misspell piece?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46555 Jan 4, 2013
A WARNING ABOUT THIS SNAKE CALLED HUGH:

HUGH cannot be trusted since hidden deep in his heart and in his tush is just one agenda - propaganda of Jesus and conversion of non-Christians to Christianity.

On one occasion, Hugh admitted to Frijoles, I think it was to Frijoles, that he desires to convert the whole world to Christianity.

Hugh is a fanatic and an irrational fool and intellectually he's no match for Frijoles.

Don't get deceived by Hugh's "gentle", "loving" and "patient" ways which are a cleverly devised facade to camouflage his true intentions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46556 Jan 4, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
rabbee: it is racial idolatry, that results in alleged racial exclusion-ism. so therefor it is the lies, that separates us all as non-echad. and the more the lying, the greater is the separation. for if we all had told the truth, here in TheStory of Creation again. then we would all be, together in GanEden now today. for there is no peace, among diverse liars.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#46557 Jan 4, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: divorce is the result, of your adulterous divorcing yourself against G-D. for if either mate is untrue to G-D, it is the same as adultry.
That is a superstition.

A person may not believe in the scriptural G-d or God but if he or she closely follows the natural laws where marriage, procreation, ecology and karma are concerned that lead to being and becoming then his or her life will always be rich and fulfilling.

You must be capable of explaining the abomination called divorce and its ill-effects in mind, vital, body and subconscient of the the individuals involved in the divorce and also the bio-psychic harm caused to the progeny that're born after divorce via remarriage of the divorcees.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46558 Jan 4, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
rabbee: that is what diverse idolators do, is separate themselves from each other and the truth.

and this is why, the united states. is no longer, on nation under G-D. as the diversity of lies, separates us even further.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46559 Jan 4, 2013
one natioan: should of been.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46560 Jan 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a superstition.
A person may not believe in the scriptural G-d or God but if he or she closely follows the natural laws where marriage, procreation, ecology and karma are concerned that lead to being and becoming then his or her life will always be rich and fulfilling.
You must be capable of explaining the abomination called divorce and its ill-effects in mind, vital, body and subconscient of the the individuals involved in the divorce and also the bio-psychic harm caused to the progeny that're born after divorce via remarriage of the divorcees.
rabbee: no! this is your, diverse superstition against the truth. the unnatural critter laws against G-D, are not the laws of G-D naturally for men. and G-D'S Patience, is coming to an end. and all the real and fictitious laws of the universe, are all under the command of G-D. even all your false g-ds, are under the command of G-D. and it is G-D, WHO commands what your false g-ds can do to you all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46562 Jan 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a superstition.
rabbee: and i am telling you all, not just you joel. i am not a superstition, in this second coming of Adam. with G-D giving the exact same Story of Adam again. with all you nobodies here on earth, to even recognize this.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46563 Jan 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
A WARNING ABOUT THIS SNAKE CALLED HUGH:
HUGH cannot be trusted since hidden deep in his heart and in his tush is just one agenda - propaganda of Jesus and conversion of non-Christians to Christianity.
On one occasion, Hugh admitted to Frijoles, I think it was to Frijoles, that he desires to convert the whole world to Christianity.
Hugh is a fanatic and an irrational fool and intellectually he's no match for Frijoles.
Don't get deceived by Hugh's "gentle", "loving" and "patient" ways which are a cleverly devised facade to camouflage his true intentions.
rabbee: if your asking me to choose, between the hugh writting snake or the joel writting snake? but beware there is still a talking lizard out there, that don't care what kind of snake it eats.

but then i still chose to stay, on TheSide of G-D in this dispute.
Voluntarist

United States

#46565 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye witnesses are hearsay without validation to back them up.
Where are the tapes of the bombsquad? Where is the transportation log? Emergency Radio intercepts?
In doesnt take a brain surgeon to watch news footage and listen to witnesses.
Btw cop of the year was murdered because of what he knew.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#46566 Jan 4, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
In doesnt take a brain surgeon to watch news footage and listen to witnesses.
Btw cop of the year was murdered because of what he knew.
rabbee: no! people die, because of what they fail to truly know and understand. idolitry murders, are not a killing. and idolitors murder each other, because it is in their false nature.
Voluntarist

United States

#46567 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye witnesses are hearsay without validation to back them up.
Where are the tapes of the bombsquad? Where is the transportation log? Emergency Radio intercepts?
On the morning of the bombing at approximately 8:00 a.m. "these two
men were coming out of the stairwell on the first floor. Both were
dressed in blue pants and shirts like our maintenance workers. They
walked by me and I thought at the time they looked so different from
our normal people that are employed in our building."
Jane saw three different men in the parking garage beneath the Murrah
building who had what she thought was telephone wiring and a block of
solid putty-colored substance. They had plans of the building they were
discussing or arguing. Apparently, there was a disagreement because one
of the men was pointing to various areas in the garage. They were talking
about the plans of the building. "I assumed they were telephone workers.
When they saw me watching them, they took this wiring and whatever
else was in their hands and put it into a paper sack, behind the
passenger's seat in a...faded green station wagon."

Jane Graham's office was on the seventh floor, but she had just gone to
the ninth when the blast occurred. "In reflecting on this I want to specify
that the first bomb, the first impact was a waving effect, like an
earthquake, which lasted several seconds. About six or seven seconds
later a bomb exploded; there was an entirely different sound and thrust.
It was like it came right from the center up, we could feel the floor
move. The last thing I remember was looking up and seeing the roof
being blown off."
These were two distinct events that occurred. The second blast was not
only very very loud, it was also very powerful.
Jane gave this testimony as an affidavit. She also talked with the FBI
about these incidents, but they showed little interest, only asking if she
could positively identify either McVeigh or Nichols.
m

http://www.the-office.com/okc-witnesses.htm
Voluntarist

United States

#46568 Jan 4, 2013
“I was coming down for a charity board
meeting that I had at 7:30 in the
Oklahoma Tower,” said Daniel J.
Adomitis, an Oklahoma lawyer.“There
was this fairly large truck with a trailer
behind it. It had a shield on the side of
the door that said ‘bomb disposal’ or
‘bomb squad’ below it. And I really
found that interesting. You know, I’d
never seen anything like that in
person.”
Something was still going on fifteen
minutes later when Norma Jolson
arrived for work at the county
courthouse.“As I walked through my
building’s parking lot, I remembered
seeing a bomb squad,” she said.“There
was some talk in our office. We did
wonder what it was doing in our
parking lot. Jokingly, I said,‘Well, I
guess we’ll find out soon enough.’”
Voluntarist

United States

#46569 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/200 70809030224/http://www.civil.n orthwestern.edu/people/bazant/ PDFs/Papers/466.pdf
Volunteerist
Do you know better than these experts?
If so, I look forward to a concise and specific critique WITHIN the paradigm of the universally accepted scientific method, footnoted or otherwise referenced DIRECTLY to whatever points in this article you might disagree with.
Thank you in advance.
:)
Your link is dead
Voluntarist

United States

#46570 Jan 4, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
No confusion.
Note I wrote "also." As in "in addition to."
Do you deny having suspicions over building 7?
Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable.
Law enforecement knows this fact very well.
Do you have a hard time focusing?

I am talking about okc.

Numerous witnesses not just one, court workers and attorneys reported the bomb squad being there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) 18 hr golden tate 332
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
Polluting the Long Island sound Sep 16 Mike g papa 1
Before the Downfall of a Priest, a Fondness for... (Jul '06) Sep 14 Tippy Faulker 20
Best & Co. shuts its doors - Greenwich Time (Jun '09) Sep 13 mad813 67
Eating artists in Southwestern Connecticut dish... Sep 12 BPT 2
Lawmakers Question Secrecy On New Bridgeport Tr... Sep 11 Sir Samuel 3
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••
•••

New Canaan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Canaan People Search