Fire sparked by coffee pot damages Fairfield stores
Al de Vidas, owner of Engraver's World, watches as firefighters put out a smokey fire in his store that he said started when his coffee pot malfunctioned.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.
#1 Mar 27, 2014
looks like no one was injured
good deli / cafe a couple doors away, chef's table
#2 Mar 27, 2014
If coffee was the beautiful color of white this would have never happened.
#3 Mar 29, 2014
#4 Mar 29, 2014
If any white dude would like my rear hit me up.
Add your comments below
|What Fairfield County looked like in 1800s '3-D'||2 hr||Samuels Furnace Man||3|
|Where to find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween||22 hr||Samuels Furnace Man||6|
|Shaban gives up safe legislative seat to tackle...||Oct 23||Le Jimbo||2|
|Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08)||Oct 22||Agnostic||72,043|
|Police: Erratic driving leads to drug, weapons ...||Oct 22||America Gentleman...||2|
|Flank steak satisfies young, old (Sep '09)||Oct 17||BPT||5|
|empty building june 23 2012 (Jun '13)||Oct 17||Robtard||7|
Find what you want!
Search New Canaan Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC