Illegal immigration, Liberal Elites, and Obama

There are 27 comments on the www.americanthinker.com story from May 3, 2009, titled Illegal immigration, Liberal Elites, and Obama. In it, www.americanthinker.com reports that:

Millions of Hispanics, mostly poor and uneducated, have immigrated to America illegally since the early 1990s. Most are Mexicans and most of them are high school dropouts. Compared to what they might have had in a slum or impoverished rural area of Mexico or Central America, these immigrants have done well here.

It has been different story for their neighbors -- middle-class Americans. For them, illegal immigration has often meant a deterioration of their neighborhoods, public schools, and their quality of life -- especially across America's Southwest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.americanthinker.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 May 6, 2009
Octo pappy wrote:
<quoted text>Great! Something good has to come out of it. It was such a horrible ordeal. Things like that didn't happen that much around here, but now you here alot of stories. Two young men were robbed at gun point by some Mexican. He shot and killed one. A mexican tried to kidnap a little girl from her grandmother at an antiques store recently. It seems like most of the crime you here about involves illegals. I guess that's fitting because the first thing thet do is break the law when they come into our country.
I'll be watching the editorial page but remember, only illegals are "victims" in the Arizona Republic!
Jose

New York, NY

#24 Mar 16, 2014
BPT wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Latinos. The two grumpy old Topix trolls here hate them because they may be "illegal" in the eyes of bitter, white trash Americans. I say let these people stay. Let's look up to their work ethic, morals, and sense of dedication to the concept of a family. In turn either deport or enslave the filthy blacks. They are worthless animals who continue to purposely terrorize their neighbors.
Thank you amigo!!! ;)
Darnell

Sunnyvale, CA

#25 Mar 16, 2014
Does anybody know why there aren't any Mexicans on Star Trek?

Because they aren't wanted in the future either.
Jose

New York, NY

#26 Mar 16, 2014
Darnell wrote:
Does anybody know why there aren't any Mexicans on Star Trek?
Because they aren't wanted in the future either.
How many anglos does it take to change a light bulb? None, because they are too out of shape to climb the damn ladder!! LOL!!!
Darnell

Aptos, CA

#27 Mar 30, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> How many anglos does it take to change a light bulb? None, because they are too out of shape to climb the damn ladder!! LOL!!!
Why do Mexicans have a nose?
To give them something to pick in the off season.
Darnell

Aptos, CA

#28 Mar 30, 2014
Why did Mexico only send 3000 soldiers to the Alamo?

They only had two cars.
pancho

Marathon, FL

#29 Mar 30, 2014
I want to know that we do to eliminate all this hate racist people? nobody has the right to generalize the error of a person and accuse Mexican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember on Memorial Day 2015 9 hr Robby Rob 1
News Hope Chapel parishoners sue ex-pastor, church f... (Sep '09) Mon Nancy Kirkjian 343
Bob Duff alert he is at it again folks! out to ... May 3 Robby Rob 2
My Info Thanks for Asking (Apr '14) May 2 Tom 16
The Hour has missed a weekend of news May 2 Norwalk resistanc... 1
Guy Adams Stamford, CT arrested for DUI May 1 tttd101 1
News Norwalk YMCA, Wilton Family Y Merge Into One En... May 1 Norwalk resistanc... 1
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]