Illegal immigration, Liberal Elites,...

Illegal immigration, Liberal Elites, and Obama

There are 27 comments on the www.americanthinker.com story from May 3, 2009, titled Illegal immigration, Liberal Elites, and Obama. In it, www.americanthinker.com reports that:

Millions of Hispanics, mostly poor and uneducated, have immigrated to America illegally since the early 1990s. Most are Mexicans and most of them are high school dropouts. Compared to what they might have had in a slum or impoverished rural area of Mexico or Central America, these immigrants have done well here.

It has been different story for their neighbors -- middle-class Americans. For them, illegal immigration has often meant a deterioration of their neighborhoods, public schools, and their quality of life -- especially across America's Southwest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.americanthinker.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#1 May 3, 2009
That article details the situation quite well.

These elitists like Obama should be required to spend a year living in cities run over by illegals. Make them send their kids to the same schools as these illegals. See how quick the illegals get deported then!
Octo pappy

Talbott, TN

#2 May 3, 2009
It is time to take a stand. Protest on Cinco de Mayo!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2009
Rebel wrote:
These elitists like Obama should be required to spend a year living in cities run over by illegals. Make them send their kids to the same schools as these illegals. See how quick the illegals get deported then!
This thread will go nowhere because it mentions Obama. The Trolls and Obambots will be out in full force.
john

Dallas, TX

#4 May 4, 2009
Rebel wrote:
ICE should use the White House lawn to detain illegals. Let's see if Obama likes having a bunch of illegals close to his family.
John Connors

Miami, FL

#5 May 4, 2009
Amnesty will come this year , enjoy .

#6 May 4, 2009
John Connors wrote:
Screw you.

joeblue

Since: Jul 08

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 4, 2009
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you.
Rebel every time, I read one of your post your kicking b.u.t.t. feisty one!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 May 4, 2009
Rebel wrote:
Our local newspaper, The Arizona Republic, runs a daily pro illegal alien sob story i.e. "terrorized victims of racial profiling live in the shadows...."

I would like to see the editorial writers spend ONE DAY and see what civilized, law abiding Americans face on an every day basis with these "victims."
Octo pappy

Talbott, TN

#9 May 4, 2009
Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Our local newspaper, The Arizona Republic, runs a daily pro illegal alien sob story i.e. "terrorized victims of racial profiling live in the shadows...."
I would like to see the editorial writers spend ONE DAY and see what civilized, law abiding Americans face on an every day basis with these "victims."
In my town an illegal working at a Days Inn used his key to enter a room where a 19 yr old girl was staying. He raped and killed her and threw her body in a field. The motel had covered up an incident involving him once before when he had entered a room and assaulted another girl. The 19 yr old's family is sueing the motel now. I hope they get the money and send the owners to jail. I'm sure you could find it on the web. Knoxville Days Inn Murder Illegal Alien. Tell the paper to print that story.

“ALLEGIANCE ONLY TO AMERICA”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2009
Rebel wrote:
Your right,the only time they see an illegal alien,is when they are cleaning their toilets,or doing yard work.

They have no idea what cesspools these cockroaches
have turned our towns into.

Location hidden

#11 May 4, 2009
Octo pappy wrote:
<quoted text>In my town an illegal working at a Days Inn used his key to enter a room where a 19 yr old girl was staying. He raped and killed her and threw her body in a field. The motel had covered up an incident involving him once before when he had entered a room and assaulted another girl. The 19 yr old's family is sueing the motel now. I hope they get the money and send the owners to jail. I'm sure you could find it on the web. Knoxville Days Inn Murder Illegal Alien. Tell the paper to print that story.
You just gave me an idea for a letter to the editor!
Octo pappy

Talbott, TN

#12 May 4, 2009
Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please do. If you need anymore info I would be pleased to help.
Octo pappy

Talbott, TN

#13 May 4, 2009
Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer Hampton was the girl's name.

Location hidden

#14 May 4, 2009
Octo pappy wrote:
<quoted text>Jennifer Hampton was the girl's name.
Thank you. I will take it from here....

Location hidden

#15 May 5, 2009
Octo pappy wrote:
<quoted text>Jennifer Hampton was the girl's name.
I wrote a letter to the editor based on what I read

Dear Editor

The Republic prints a weekly heartwarming story extolling the values "undocumented immigrants" and their "contributions" to America.

I told the story of Jennifer.....

How surprising it would be to see the tale of this young lady and how here life was "enriched" by the "undocumented immigrants" that your articles champion.

By now you are reaching for the "delete" button arent you?

#16 May 5, 2009
Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Editor
The Republic prints a weekly heartwarming story extolling the values "undocumented immigrants" and their "contributions" to America.
How surprising it would be to see the tale of this young lady and how here life was "enriched" by the "undocumented immigrants" that your articles champion.
You go girl!

Location hidden

#17 May 5, 2009
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
You go girl!
The Republic is very one sided - I wouldn't bet on them printing it, Rebel!

A few months ago, I answered a pro illegal article on the MECHA website at ASU - or U of A - on my lunch hour. By the time I got home, there were 50 or 60 responses - 1 or 2 favorable comments and the typical "racist, "crakkker" and "xenophobic" hysteria.

I rattled a few cages.....
b4its2late

Phillipsburg, NJ

#18 May 5, 2009
John Connors wrote:
Think so? Hold your breath til it happens.

“ Divided We Fall ”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 May 5, 2009
John Connors wrote:
Yeah that's what they said the last time, and did amnesty happen? No way Jose Ha! Ha!
Octo pappy

Talbott, TN

#20 May 5, 2009
Ms Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Editor
Great! Something good has to come out of it. It was such a horrible ordeal. Things like that didn't happen that much around here, but now you here alot of stories. Two young men were robbed at gun point by some Mexican. He shot and killed one. A mexican tried to kidnap a little girl from her grandmother at an antiques store recently. It seems like most of the crime you here about involves illegals. I guess that's fitting because the first thing thet do is break the law when they come into our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Q&A with... Dr. Wendy Wolfson, a board-certifie... Fri humanspirit 1
Stamford author's debut novel explores brain in... Nov 15 ajpbooks 1
What local lawyer sued his mother? Nov 14 johnedwards1991 1
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) Nov 14 Ree 113
News Norwalk Man Arrested For Allegedly Bilking Aili... (Sep '10) Nov 13 Frank 6
News FEMA demands Stamford certify hurricane barrier (Mar '09) Nov 11 Joe T 9
Dump "The Donald" ASAP! (Jul '11) Nov 10 Legal or Not 4

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages