OLD BLACK QUEEN looking for a GAY DATE
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LMAO

White Plains, NY

#22 Jul 26, 2012
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is LMAO aka
bacigalupe and my lover goes by several names on here Robby Rob, Impostor of Niikk (in Black), Robtard, and many more. "IT" also tends to edit others posts and use other posting names with a proxy...This is due to the syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain "IT" has left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up
fdsvgdfvdsfvdsfvg
LMAO

White Plains, NY

#23 Jul 26, 2012
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is LMAO aka
bacigalupe and my lover goes by several names on here Robby Rob, Impostor of Niikk (in Black), Robtard, and many more. "IT" also tends to edit others posts and use other posting names with a proxy...This is due to the syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain "IT" has left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up
ergergergg
LMAO

White Plains, NY

#24 Jul 27, 2012
Hi queen
LMAO

White Plains, NY

#25 Jul 28, 2012
hi queen tard
LMAO and ROBTARD

White Plains, NY

#26 Jul 28, 2012
we loike them black
Robtard

White Plains, NY

#27 Nov 4, 2012
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is Robby Rob aka Niikk (in black)
and my lover name is Leroy. I have syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain I had left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up

UGYFG
ffctguitar

Hoboken, NJ

#28 Aug 23, 2013
Hi here I am
ffctguitar

White Plains, NY

#29 Aug 25, 2013
ho its me
ffctguitar

White Plains, NY

#30 Aug 25, 2013
please call me queen
cummingsgz

East Hartford, CT

#33 Feb 17, 2014
LMAO wrote:
they call me tinker bell
call me tonight2038185519
Bite Me

Norwalk, CT

#35 Feb 18, 2014
You buy the beer and I'll get the room!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37 May 24, 2014
Remember on Memorial Day

Please people let us not forget if you voted for the village idiot Republican war criminal Bush to apologize to a Gold star mother or Father on Memorial Day. Remember when Bush lies People DIE

4 died in benghazi which had ZERO to do with Obama...Its all right wing wacko blog nonsense.

2,977 Died on 911 due to Bush ignoring the intelligence that warned him of the attacks.

53000 were injured or killed due t0 the 2 wars started on lies by the war criminal Bush.
The number do not lie..
rcr6uj

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38 May 25, 2014
Remember on Memorial Day

Please people let us not forget if you voted for the village idiot Republican war criminal Bush to apologize to a Gold star mother or Father on Memorial Day. Remember when Bush lies People DIE

4 died in benghazi which had ZERO to do with Obama...Its all right wing wacko blog nonsense.

2,977 Died on 911 due to Bush ignoring the intelligence that warned him of the attacks.

53000 were injured or killed due t0 the 2 wars started on lies by the war criminal Bush.
The number do not lie..
tyhhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obituaries Jul 20 Barry Wood 1
News Stamford police may hire consultant on complaints (Sep '09) Jul 19 WorkAvoider 57
News Amtrak Acela train travels along the shore wher... Jul 18 Gavone 1
News Feds: Norwalk doctors charged in fraud, ran pil... Jul 16 Gavone 3
News Bridgeport Burglar Who Targets Indian Families ... Jul 13 BPT 4
News Court upholds $28M verdict against tobacco company Jul 13 America Gentleman... 2
Help for victims of gangstalking (Oct '09) Jul 12 Tamika Driver 46

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages