Posted in the New Canaan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2012
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is Robby Rob aka Niikk (in black)
and my lover name is Leroy. I have syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain I had left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up

YTTYTYTYH
Josh

Washington, DC

#2 May 2, 2012
Hi Queen Robbie
Want to do it on the train again to Danbury
Josh

Washington, DC

#3 May 2, 2012
Hi Queen

Location hidden

#4 May 5, 2012
HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???

Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
ergerantyhrh

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2012
HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???
Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
hjyrshtsrtyjj

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2012
ykykyyykykuky

Location hidden

#7 May 11, 2012

rhrhrhfhb

Location hidden

#8 May 11, 2012
tgrgre
WHAT A FREAK

Norwalk, CT

#9 May 28, 2012
Robby_Rob wrote:
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is Robby Rob aka Niikk (in black)
and my lover name is Leroy. I have syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain I had left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up
YTTYTYTYH
WHAT A FREAK

Location hidden

#11 May 31, 2012
tyhtyhyty
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

#12 Jun 14, 2012
hi all it's me
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

#13 Jun 14, 2012
oh I love my gay dates
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Some INFO about ME

I am so annoying, no life and I beg the real Niikk for attention to the point of posting as him every single day. I Pray that I was not such retard ass. I am an obsessed old black gay stalking queen.
I live in the ghetto as I am ghetto scum.
I am a little scared rat, gay stalker tough guy behind a computer. I have no life, no parents, no job just annoying and hated by everyone.
I slapped my mother right in the face and spit on her for banging a Haitian chimp behind the diner and giving birth to ME

IT IS SO STRANGE HOW I POST AS Niikk AND AM OBSESSED WITH Niikk(in blue)WHEN HE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE ASS THAT I AM TIME AND AGAIN. I DO THIS BECAUSE Niikk (in blue) CALLED ME OUT AS A HALF BLACK HAITIAN HOMOSEXUAL. I AM TROLL A CREEP AND A CLINGY OLD HOMOSEXUAL AND I NEED HELP AS MY LIFE HAS BEEN A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE. I AM SO STUPID IT IS PITIFUL. I AM A COWARD AND AFRAID TO POST WITH MY REGISTERED USER NAME OF
ROBBY ROB http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robbyrob
SINCE THE REAL Niikk CALLED ME OUT AA HALF BLACK HOMO.

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I am 60 years old and a complete failure
I have no J.O.B.
I played in a go nowhere garage band and they kicked me out
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I have a wine enema fetish
My rear end leaks do to me putting things in it.
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
I post from the public library
I am a stupid racist even as I am half black as I cannot accept this
I am a racist because I am jealous that most if not all blacks are smarter than I am
I hate Obama because he has done so well for himself at such a young age
I hate Obama because I am such a failure at such an old old age.
My x-wife caught me in bed with a black dude
My x-wife kicked me to the curb because she caught me in bed with a black dude
My wee no longer woks do to my bad prostate
I tend to wet the bed when high

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
tyjtyyjtyjytj
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Some INFO about ME

I am so annoying, no life and I beg the real Niikk for attention to the point of posting as him every single day. I Pray that I was not such retard ass. I am an obsessed old black gay stalking queen.
I am a little scared rat, gay stalker tough guy behind a computer. I have no life, no parents, no job just annoying and hated by everyone.
I slapped my mother right in the face and spit on her for banging a Haitian chimp behind the diner and giving birth to ME

IT IS SO STRANGE HOW I POST AS Niikk AND AM OBSESSED WITH Niikk(in blue)WHEN HE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE ASS THAT I AM TIME AND AGAIN. I DO THIS BECAUSE Niikk (in blue) CALLED ME OUT AS A HALF BLACK HAITIAN HOMOSEXUAL. I AM TROLL A CREEP AND A CLINGY OLD HOMOSEXUAL AND I NEED HELP AS MY LIFE HAS BEEN A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE. I AM SO STUPID IT IS PITIFUL. I AM A COWARD AND AFRAID TO POST WITH MY REGISTERED USER NAME OF

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
I am a racist because I am jealous that most if not all blacks are smarter than I am

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
ijtujyjyjyj

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Some INFO about ME

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
5egrgerthh tythty
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

#17 Jul 7, 2012
Some INFO about ME

NOW FOR MY HORRID LIFE
I have no J.O.B.
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I am a Pot Head
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter

THANKS
ROBBY ROB
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robbyrob
AKA
IMPOSTOR OF Niikk (in black)
AKA
ROBTARD
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robby_rob
hkhkhkhjkhk
LMAO

Norwalk, CT

#18 Jul 22, 2012
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is Leroy
and my lover goes by several names on here Robby Rob, Impostor of Niikk (in Black), Robtard, bacigalupe and many more. "IT" also tends to edit others posts and use other posting names with a proxy...This is due to the syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain "IT" has left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up

rthgrtgrtgrtg
LMAO

Norwalk, CT

#19 Jul 23, 2012
thr freak
LMAO

Bronx, NY

#20 Jul 26, 2012
they call me tinker bell
LMAO

Norwalk, CT

#21 Jul 26, 2012
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay old times. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top that is hung like a pony. My name is LMAO aka
bacigalupe and my lover goes by several names on here Robby Rob, Impostor of Niikk (in Black), Robtard, and many more. "IT" also tends to edit others posts and use other posting names with a proxy...This is due to the syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain "IT" has left...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance
...Hit us up rgtrtgrtgrtg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember on Memorial Day 2015 13 hr Robby Rob 1
News Hope Chapel parishoners sue ex-pastor, church f... (Sep '09) Mon Nancy Kirkjian 343
Bob Duff alert he is at it again folks! out to ... May 3 Robby Rob 2
My Info Thanks for Asking (Apr '14) May 2 Tom 16
The Hour has missed a weekend of news May 2 Norwalk resistanc... 1
Guy Adams Stamford, CT arrested for DUI May 1 tttd101 1
News Norwalk YMCA, Wilton Family Y Merge Into One En... May 1 Norwalk resistanc... 1
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]