Mass. doctor accused of faking pain pill data

There are 3 comments on the Mar 12, 2009, Cw56.com story titled Mass. doctor accused of faking pain pill data. In it, Cw56.com reports that:

A Massachusetts anesthesiologist has been accused of faking data for a dozen years in 21 published studies that suggested after-surgery benefits from painkillers including Vioxx and Celebrex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cw56.com.

Dare

Canada

#1 Mar 14, 2009
We put trust in our doctors, and then you hear of things like this. I'm losing trust in the medical system. This con artist doctor deserves a long time in prison, and never allowed to practice medicine again.
Tyree

Germany

#2 Aug 4, 2013
http://inhousegeneric.com is an honest and genuine online pharmacy. We were not sure at first because this was our first order of generic medication from this pharmacy. Although it takes a bit long because it got stuck with custom, we are completely sastisfied with this online pharmacy.
You won't be disappointed with them. Their customer service is great too although they need to improve their phone system a bit more. If you need to call them just be sure to call during their working hours. Other than that we highly and sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone.
Gerald

Romania

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) 1 hr yoshie 64
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 19 hr Commander Bunny 431
News Norwalk Ranks Below State Average For Safety In... Apr 20 CTM 9
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Apr 19 What a Queen 212
Stamford Mayor and His Wife Honored As Founders... Apr 19 Mike g Papa 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Apr 18 Charlie 30
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]