|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Judged:

Nan wrote:
I would appreciate it if anyone with interest in the subject from the media would contact me about "Gangstalking". I'm writing an expose about what happened to my son and I on a cross-country trip in 2006 and hope to have it published.
Additionally, if you have experienced this unending harrassment and narrowly escaped with your life, please let me know I would like to talk to you about your experience and compare notes.
Gangstalking behavior is totally unacceptable in a civilized society. Imagine its initiator in Darien. For shame.
Received a death threat on May 2, 2010 after distributing letters and speaking to groups concerning group stalking. I can be contacted at jkeeney9267@spamarrest.com. My name is Joseph Keeney and I live in Monroe. I am listed in the phone directory.
Joseph Keeney

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Nan, if you read this, you can reach me in Monroe listed as Joseph Keeney. Apparently I cannot leave my email address in a post.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

Judged:

A target of harassment for several years, I can be of help. Joseph Keeney jkeeney9267@spamarrest.com They will make it difficult for you to contact me.
ti lady

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

I just read your message. Thank you!
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

BTW- This series of crimes continues to this day.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

They are atill at it, now involving my companion as well. So it has been seven years. Moving does not help. Traveling does not help. Staying in a confidential (?) shelter or hospital does not help.

Learning exactly what they are doing does help. Speaking up does help.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

to Joseph Keeney- could you give me your email address again? I tried to contact you and it would not go thru.
Joseph Keeney

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Try this email address: jkeeney9267@sbcglobal.net
Civil Rights Victim

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

PSAD wrote:
Also, should you choose to respond, be aware that the attorney is a smooth,charming....snake.
Sounds like the unethical probate atty. F. Leone on CT Blvd, in East Hartford.
Beware of that lawyer. He'll put your life in danger before you die.
He refuses to help your family after you die too. Won't adhere to the terms if a written will.
How does one file a formal complaint & file lawsuit against Corrupt Probate Lawyers in Connecticut now?
Heard there is a website about corruption in that state somewhere on the web?
Reader

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

WkS wrote:
What is the current status of this case? If we are talking about interstate gangstalking, it is a federal crime.
Oh, is it now.
We know people who were beneficiaries of a estate will, who were also threatened, harassed & put in danger in another state, other than CT, THOUGH THE PROBATE LAWYER was a Connecticut lawyer!
Hmmmm.... so that would make it a federal offense?
Sounds like these unethical & corrupt estate lawyers need to go to jail, not be allowed to make high profits making profits victimizing the beneficiaries of wills.
Did you ever hear of John Langbein, think his name is? He is a Yale law professor, & has written many articles about widespread corruption in Connecticut.

Can someone notify Mr. Langbain people's lives are.being destroyed & put in danger by awful probate lawyers?
Cat Lover

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Ct lady wrote:
They are atill at it, now involving my companion as well. So it has been seven years. Moving does not help. Traveling does not help. Staying in a confidential (?) shelter or hospital does not help.
Learning exactly what they are doing does help. Speaking up does help.
Ct lady, have you thought about contacting the Feds,....DOJ?
i know just how u feel, been there, done that

had our cat mysteriously killed too, one day we left our rental house, came home & it looked like someone had kicked our cat in the stomach.
She died the next day!

our other pet was really freaked out & stressed out too, like someone had deliberately come into the house too & badly injured our cat by kicking
her in the stomach!
our other pet acted so stressed out, it looked it has seen someone attack our poor defenseless cat too!
Don't ever use Ray Gasperson in Asheville, NC for a landlord! he was the most negligent landlord we ever met in our lives!
He had actually insisted on entering our rental home 2 weeks earlier, when it was written in our lease he should not enter our rental home, when we were not home.
he didn't want to fix a myriad of safety issues though, even electrical shorts!

He doesn't give a damn about you or your pets safety!!!
Cat Lover

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

KLP wrote:
I printed out this message from a man in Toronto who has studied gangstalking.
I agree that it is premeditated murder if it is 100% successful.
The best outcome for the Initiator is the death of his victims- but the deaths have to be made to look like suicide, a car accident, or a random death.
Gangstalkers use poisons on some of their victims.In my mom's case, after eating some tainted pizza, her BloodPressure was 200/120 but her heart rate was 30 and dropping.
These symptoms presented a dilemma for the emergency personell who had to speed up her heart and have the BP rise as well.
The perp wanted my Mom dead.
WHERE did she eat the poison Pizza KLP? that is horrible this is happening to your mom.
this lawyer needs to be arrested & prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
What a brutal, abusive attorney who would see to it, this would happen to "his client" over & over again!
Your mom ought to be able to sue this corrupt, unethical lawyer for millions.
Her right to life is a basic civil right in this country, the USA!
gang stalking new haven

Guilford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

gang stalking is in new haven ,people within the connecticut mental health center and yale psychiatric along with community policing ,along with police ,fire and many other groups including churches are involved in picking the low hanging fruit that has already been nullified. Identify, vilify, nullify, destroy is the protocol. It became obvious to me that jahovahs witnesses are involved,they believe in dominion theology

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hi Nancy,

Interested in getting in touch with you and other CT targets. Any suggestions?

A Special Place In Hell
Matt

Guilford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Nan,
I would like to talk to you about gang stalking.
Anonymous

Guilford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

Gang stalking is essentially a modern version of Cointelpro that has been delegated to criminals and neighborhood watch mercenaries and vigilantes.
For more information, visit this website: FightGangStalking.com

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Anonymous wrote:
Gang stalking is essentially a modern version of Cointelpro that has been delegated to criminals and neighborhood watch mercenaries and vigilantes.
For more information, visit this website: FightGangStalking.com
Perhaps.

What is essential in understanding Gang Stalking is the complicity, funding and oversight by federal, state & local government & law enforcement.

God Bless 'Murika!

FightGangStalking.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Frijoles 68,838
Fun Event at Cummings Park October 5th! Aug 13 American Diabetes... 1
Cheap Kítchens for sale in liverpool area Aug 11 Anonymous 1
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 208
ROBTARD arrested for carrying enema bag filled ... (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 88
Norwalk's thugs and G-Monies are out showing th... (May '11) Aug 8 truth 307
'Dog the Bounty Hunter' shot at in Colo. Springs (Apr '09) Aug 8 The right is wrong 184

Search the New Canaan Forum:
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••
•••

New Canaan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••