Birth Parents who relinquished a child

Birth Parents who relinquished a child

Posted in the New Canaan Forum

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Hi, If you were a Birth parent who relinquished a child before 1991, you need to complain to your state representatives.

The birth cert were available to the Adult adoptee. Now they are not!

So if you expected your child,(who grew up) to get information and be able to contact you, they can't.

they have to pay for a ci, 1k. thats right 1000.00 to start a search with the state of ct.

Why should anyone have to pay for their own information?

In the meantime, if you want to be reunited, please sign up with

Also write and complain to the governor and representatives about this.


Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#2 Mar 30, 2013

Read this,

parents please submit consent forms. Also sign up,

and update medical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 hr Barmsweb 72,037
News Police: Customer Service Rep Served Self Sat BPT 2
News Exterior of Aquarion Water Company headquarters... Sat America Gentleman... 5
Old Black Gay Republicn Queen seeks same for ga... (Nov '12) Sat ffctguitar 6
Dr. Timothy Bookas Soundview Medical investigat... Fri Ford1 1
News Karen Alexios has worked at Gold's Deli for ove... Sep 23 Samuels Furnace Man 9
tim bookas soundview medical investigated for c... Sep 21 sarahg 2

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages