Timmy got blocked AGAIN

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Hey niikktard? First the hour blocked you and now DV!

Can you be ANY dumber?

Too funny

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2013
I guess the troll still have many user names, sigh
FACEBOOK UPDATE

White Plains, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Pony tail steve is niw posting as Jim T on the Dv. His ponytail Steve account has been blocked.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
really? No way! Thanks for sharing this. You must be so happy you still get to stalk him
Jim T

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Oh i forgot to add that i post as jrey on here and nowalk_truh and Jim T on DV. But as always I am the old black Muslim queen Robtard.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 13, 2013
poor niikktard, no one is replying to his 30 user names and he is getting all angry

I am fairly certain there is a website dedicated to trolls in norwalk and I can bet money he will be listed on that site soon.

Screen shots of his spam and posts, bets on user names, contests. Free entertainment for all
New ROBTARD Game

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2013
poor ROBTARD no one is replying to his 30 user names and he is getting all angryI am fairly certain there is a website dedicated to trolls in norwalk and I can bet money he will be listed on that site soon.Screen shots of his spam and posts, bets on user names, contests. Free entertainment for all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) 21 hr Phsgt 80
Repeal the Second Amendment Oct 15 Robby Rob 3
Norwalk officer shot in shooting range mishap Oct 15 ffctguitar 6
News Bridgeport woman charged in unemployment fraud Oct 13 America Gentleman... 2
News City of Bridgeport graffiti removal experts dec... Oct 12 Gavone 2
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Oct 12 Chuckie 38
News Ganim makes his case for governor, confronts pa... Oct 10 BPT 2

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages